Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    The phones on Main Street (I believe they're in the Kodak bldg) where you can hear people talking to one another circa 1900.
    It's pretty cool.
    That would be the phones for the '1890's Party Line' in Markethouse on Main Street.

• Santa Barbara, CA

In the Indiana Jones/South seas trader shop. it's a version of the fortune teller machine that vends actual prescription cards.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Santa Barbara, CA

The phones are in the market house. "Quentin Spoon city fire marshall here!"
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• e komo mai

Quote Originally Posted by mrmainstreet
    That would be the phones for the '1890's Party Line' in Markethouse on Main Street.
    Hmm. Not specific enough. Can you give me exact longitude and latitude?

I kid. Leave it to mrmainstreet to know exactly what it's called and where it is. Awesome.

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

I love the golden apple at the entry of Snow Whites Scary adventures give it a pat and a rub.And aww...the wheelhouse of the Mark Twain being up there puts a whole different prespective on the rivers of american and the lands it sails through. I also enjoy the pet cemetary at HM

• I was deleted.

I always liked Fort Wilderness. Too bad it's closed. Other than that I liked hanging around the Premiere shop. Maybe it's because I love pins or maybe it's because no one goes that far back into Tomorrowland (but they will now with Buzz) so it use to be relaxing back there. But I'm glad to see that one change!

• Bruce Timm is a genuis.

I love the X-Wing in the Starcade. Actually, I thought it was better displayed in the Star Trader before it was revamped, but now it's kind of a secret, hiding out above the escalators in the Starcade in the abondoned second floor. (When did they move it up there? It was sometime before they closed the second floor, but was it moved from the Star Trader for the TL 98 revamp? If so, it was only displayed openly above the escalators for a very short time.)
    Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!

• Magical Memories fanzine

hmm soooo many...

The white rabbit holding the safety mirror in front of Alice. The Cheshire cat around the corner in the little nook. One of the stores (madhatter?) in fantasyland has mirrors which I think the magic mirror or maybe one of the Alice characters appears in from time to time. The bridge area as you enter adventureland; the one with all the hanging tribal masks and skulls. Fortune Red. Shrunken head Ned. The Aladdins other lamp fortun telling device. The sleeping beauty picture in the upper alcove of the castle as you go through the drawbridge, and the sleeping beauty metal sculpture in the courtyard behind. The Toad car by itself for posing for pictures in outside the ride. The Haunted Mansion fastpass area with the garden statues and awesome music playing... such a nice quiet spot. The Blue Bayou. The center island inside the pirates que, as well as the pirates paintings on the walls.

Hmm I am sure there is more, but thats all I can think of for now.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigertail777
    The Toad car by itself for posing for pictures in outside the ride.
    It isn't there anymore. Or at least when I was there in Jan. Maybe the took it out for holiday crowd control? When I asked the CM inside about it he said it was still there so I simply assumed he didn't notice or was in too much of a hurry to load me in. (I was the only one to notice when they took out some of the dwarfs in Snow White for touch ups in Feb or July, I can't remember now. So maybe it was just that?)

• Minion

When FL was redone, it was stunning to see the transformation and all the attention to detail. One of the highlights for me was the addition of the window above Snow White where the Wicked Queen opens the red drapes to glare out at the crowds that have invaded her kingdom below. I always glance up there when I pass by.

• Resident Science Nerd

It isn't there anymore. Or at least when I was there in Jan. Maybe the took it out for holiday crowd control? When I asked the CM inside about it he said it was still there so I simply assumed he didn't notice or was in too much of a hurry to load me in
    Naw, it's still there, I just saw it this week...it must have just been gone for referb.

• Minion

New Orleans Square, that little alcove that the staircase with the potted plants is at.
    I love to just sit there. I hope they bring back the old jazz entertainment, and the tap dancers. Gallery courtyard is another spot. Also love french market during non busy times.

• Hooterville, USA

Sitting along the water in Blue Bayou. Right where you can here the banjo playin' Give me a Monte Cristo, and I'm set for the day!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Minion

I like all of the cool games and old movie reels inside the penny arcade on main street. Everytime I visit I have to buy some candy and spend a little change on some of the games. Great stuff!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Shrunken Ned, the jungle's only Doctor always manages to remove a few
    quarters from my pocket!

Ned: "Where do you think you are? Disneyland?!!!"

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast