Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

• Minion

Personally, I love the generator in Indy's Q. I love listening to it sputter and stall and watching the lights dim through the ride. At night, I would say the best part of Indy is the Q. Simply great stuff! Thats one thing that I love about Disney rides is they try and entertain you as you wait. Star Tours little robots, Roger Rabbits unfolding story, Indy's adventure through a forgotten temple. Simply AWESOME! It helps kill the time.

Speaking of ST, I love the little robots scurring around the junk piles. If you look close, they are just model trains with lights stuck on them

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

For those that don't know, you can find Aladdin's OTHER Lamp in the Adventureland Bazaar, too!

(But Dr. Ned is still more fun!)

If you go to the Hungry Bear Resteraunt (is that what its called?) you can sit along the Rivers of America. So peaceful and its hardly ever bsuy there so you can enjoy the quiet. Plus when I take my kids, they love watching all the ducks and waving at the canoes when they go by.
    I miss the keel boats too.

• Greetings, Program!

I kind of think of the Park as one big hidden gem that is best seen at night, glowing and sparkling majestically.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

• Greetings, Program!

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas
    Sitting along the water in Blue Bayou. Right where you can here the banjo playin' Give me a Monte Cristo, and I'm set for the day!

Heheh...amen.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizmo2000
    Heheh...amen.
    hehe that smily is awsome!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Minion

This will be revealing about the level of my maturity, but I love the Roger Rabbit queue when you can see in the ride. I like to scream and stick my hands in, even though nobody ever sees.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    I would have to say the detail in the stores on Main Street. Mary Poppins, Bert & the pengiuns made me smile today.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Leave 'em wanting more!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggeriffic
    If you go to the Hungry Bear Resteraunt (is that what its called?) you can sit along the Rivers of America. So peaceful and its hardly ever bsuy there so you can enjoy the quiet.
    I remember when... The Hungry bear was once peaceful, but those days are gone. Now the lower area of the Hungry bear hold the only restrooms north of New Orleans Square.

Now the area is crowded with strollers, loud families and screaming children all using the bathroom and lounging all over the tables and chairs. The place is always a mess after the crows have destroyed it. Sigh.
    ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

i love the Cheshire cat snuggled in the wall, in the walk way between Alice and the Matterhorn , if fact so much that I have kept it to myself not pointing it out to others in my party when they find it , thats ok their time has come and i will know they are truly disneyphiles he!he!

• Sock Puppet

I think the Haunted Mansion's cemetary definately goes above and beyond the call of duty. It is something that by no means needs to be there, not to mention the attention to detail on each stone. Fabulous! Also, although no secret any more, the "wobbly" (sp?) bamboo stick in Indiana Jones that makes those loud noises, or the rope that goes down to the excavation site near the projection room. I love that kinda stuff!

• dreams do come true

Aladins lamp in the adventure land shop across from jungle. It is very funny and just a nice touch.

The NOS Pieces of Eight shop still has Fortune Red, the only remaining Pirates arcade game designed by Imagineer Sam McKim. He is still there giving out fortunes and is to me an amazing gift for those who yearn for a mid-sixties touch of Walt in Disneyland today.
    Permanecer sentado por favor...

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the Evil Queen from Snow White opening and closing the drapes up in the window over the ride...I love pointing that one out to newbies!!!!

• Space Mountain Expert

What a great Thread...
    One of my favorite gems at Disneyland is the entire Snow White ride. I think it's the most under-appreciated ride in the park. However, in being under-valued, that works to my advantage because there is never more than a 2-3 minute wait anytime of the day.
    That ride is by far the best Fantasyland ride, and is definitely in my top 3 favorite rides in the park!
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast