Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• YAY! SUMMER IS OVER!

Disneyland bus from LAX to Disneyland?

I wanted to know if there was a bus that would take me from LAX to Disneyland. How much would it cost?
    MEOW.

• Not Here / Not Now

Re: Disneyland bus from LAX to Disneyland?

There is a shuttle I've seen around LAX with a Disneyland Resort skin. The price though, rather, if there is a price, I'm unaware of.
    California Screamin' Ride Count: 111

• =)

There are buses and shuttles that take you directly from LAX to the park for $15-20. Just go out to the curb and look for big sign overhead where the buses and shuttles pull up. The Grey Line's Disneyland Resort Express is one such service. [EDIT: That's the bus you're referring to, A113.] Travel time is usually a little more than an hour unless traffic is bad. However, I prefer to go the cheap route recommended on the Disneyland website. You take the free G shuttle to Aviation Station, take the green line train to Norwalk Station ($1.25), and take a bus to Harbor Boulevard (also $1.25). I want to say it's the 560, but I can't recall - check the Disneyland website or metro.net. In any case, this'll take longer to get there...seems to take more like two hours. But it's $20 vs. $2.50. No-brainer for a thrifty (read: cheap) person such as myself.

One thing to be careful of, though, is that different forms of transportation stop running at different times. You'll want to make sure your bus or whatever you're taking from the resort afterward isn't going to be out of service. This isn't a problem with the $2.50 route, but the expensive buses tend to stop around $10, I think.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by itsxxdomoxxkun View Post
    I wanted to know if there was a bus that would take me from LAX to Disneyland. How much would it cost?
    Fly in at SNA (Orange County)
    The shuttle is $10.00

LAX is one of the farther airports.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    Fly in at SNA (Orange County)
    The shuttle is $10.00

LAX is one of the farther airports.
    Well she lives in South Gate, which is sort of near LAX. I think that's why she's asking, unless she's picking someone up at LAX and taking them to Disneyland from there.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex E View Post
    Well she lives in South Gate, which is sort of near LAX. That's why she's asking.
    then that makes sense.

Wouldn't Greyhound be cheaper?
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• YAY! SUMMER IS OVER!

Yeah, I usually take the Green line to the 460. But this takes anywhere from 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours.
    MEOW.

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Have you ever thought about taking the Metrolink down? I don't know how far Union Station is from LAX, but it's a lot faster, but not as cheap. And then you need to take a bus over to Disneyland. Round trip ticket is usually like 13 bucks or something.

• Seasick

I usually take Super Shuttle from LAX to Anaheim. It's quick, and convenient, and not overly expensive in my opinion.
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

I am pretty sure that the Disneyland Express bus with the picture of the characters and castle on it costs 30$. I have ridden it a few times. I can't remember if that price is roundtrip or one way.

• =)

$30 is for the round trip - it's $20 to go one way.

How much is the Super Shuttle fare from LAX to Anaheim, BC_DisneyGeek? I often take it home from LAX afterward, but I've never taken it to Disneyland. Figured the price would be as high as the buses, but with less room.

• Established 2005

I think the Green Line to Disneyland option may only need the train ticket, plus a Metro Transfer which can be purchased when you purchase your Green Line ticket, or at the Norwalk bus station. I used this option to get home from LAX a week or so ago, and asked the bus driver the best option. He said that's all you need. It costs a whopping $1.55. The transfer is 30 cents.

Also, you can take the LAX Fly Away from LAX to Union Station downtown, then take the Metrolink to the Anaheim station, which is over by the Honda Center. Then catch a bus from there to the resort. The last leg is less than 3 miles, so it wouldn't take long at all.

Having lived in NY for so long, I'm always looking for the best route via public transport. That is the major downfall of the LA Metro area. Good luck!

• Seasick

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    $30 is for the round trip - it's $20 to go one way.

How much is the Super Shuttle fare from LAX to Anaheim, BC_DisneyGeek? I often take it home from LAX afterward, but I've never taken it to Disneyland. Figured the price would be as high as the buses, but with less room.
    $32 round trip, plus gratuity. There's always at least a $3 off or so coupon code available as well.

It may be less roomy than a bus, but it's probably quicker as they would fill up at the airport quicker, and make less stops to drop people off, than an entire bus might.
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

• Tower Lover!

If you call (714)781-7290, a Disneyland Guest Relations cast member will pick. Ask about the shuttle services and they can give you pricing and direct numbers to several shuttle services.
    "Animation can explain whatever
    the mind of man can conceive..."

- W.E.D.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tower87fan View Post
    If you call (714)781-7290, a Disneyland Guest Relations cast member will pick. Ask about the shuttle services and they can give you pricing and direct numbers to several shuttle services.
    Isn't that only if your staying in the resort? That was the feeling they gave me. In any case, that number can take FOREVER to get through too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast