So I'm curious to see both what fellow Disney fanatics say and how lovers of Disneyland rank the various other parks, but here we go...
Rank each one of the Disney Parks from Most to Least favorite, with maybe a little blurb about why.
1) Disneyland (Started it all, Walt's spirit and magic still lives here)
2) Animal Kingdom (One ride, Kilamanjaro Safaris, is bigger than all of Disneyland, 'nuff said)
3) Tokyo Disney Seas (Never been there, but it is the foreign park I want to go to the most, the general theming and the rides look amazing!)
4) Magic Kingdom (Second best at WDW, has the benefit of most the same rides at DL)
5) Disneyland Paris (While it gets harder to fairly rank the more foreign we get, the castle at this park, and the fact that it snows there in the winter is very appealing!)
6) Disney's Hollywood Studios (Star Tours, ToT, and Rockin' Rollercoaster)
7) EPCOT (Test Track/Mission: Space/World Showcase)
8) Tokyo Disneyland (World Bazaar seems interesting and quite different from what's at the entrance to the other DL copies)
9) Disney's California Adventure (Soarin' Over California/GRR/Some of the remaking they're doing could significantly improve the park, namely Buena Vista Street and Hollywoodland)
10) Walt Disney Studios (Seems similar to Hollywood Studios, though not as good)
11) Hong Kong Disneyland (Smallest park, very few lands, and strange use of red bricks instead of asphalt for the road, and it seems like the foreign DL copy that is the least tied to the original, I mean there isn't even a Partner's Statue, c'mon..)
12) Shanghai Disneyland (Not built yet, so it finishes last for tardiness and based on Hong Kong Disneyland, I'm not hoping for any kind of greatness.)