September Schedule

We're planning a trip in September (after Labor Day) and am not sure what the park hours are during that time. Is it still considered "high season" or "off season" ?

Any guesses on possible rides being down for refurb? It's been several years since our last vist, and Splash Mountain was down the entire time. We'll have some very upset teens if it's down again during our visit

It use to be you get this basic information off the Disney Site, but, guess that's not an option anymore.

Thanks.

Re: September Schedule

September is generally the off-season. It sounds like you'll be coming the first week or two...which is generally when school starts around here. Most likely, the park hours will be 10am-8pm for DL and 10am-6pm for DCA.

As for ride refurbishments, you can still find that out at Disneyland.com. As it gets closer to your visit (about 3-4 weeks), go to the 'plan' tab and click on 'park hours.' That will take you to the calendar...click on the days you will be there and it will show you the operating hours, show times, and which rides are down for refurb.

Disneyland.com still provides all that information as long as you know where to look...

Disneyland.com>'Plan' tab>'Park Hours' option>click on the actual date: this provides all that detailed info!

The calendar usually has about a month or two of info

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Which rides being down for refurbishment is a little too far out for September. You can get this info on Disneyland.com website as well as park hours and the entertainment schedule. However Disney only posts about 2 to 3 months in advance at a time.

My guess is after Labor day wknd it will quiet down a bit for maybe 2 weeks and as you get closer to the end of the month it will get busy again because it will be time for Halloween and that was a huge hit last year. I was there for a wknd in October and it was crazy, and from reading on here that whole month of October was crazy.

I thought Splash Mountain was down not to long ago for a refurb, but I could be wrong. I know it won't be down in the summer.

• I'm not really here

Haunted Mansion is usually down about that time for the HMH overlay.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Indiana Scott

We have gone several times during that time of year and it's great. The day after Labor day has the lowest attendance figures of the year. Note: the day of Labor day is the worst.
    The only thing that will be down for sure is Haunted Mansion but, Disney uses that low time to do any other maint. thats needed so you never know what may be down.
    Last edited by ScottG; 03-17-2010 at 10:20 AM.