2nd trip report and last trip with my AP 3.5.10

so this is my 2nd ever trip report and my last until i renew my AP... but that wont be til summer so expect my WOC premiere trip report in a few months

so it was almost exaclty a year ago when my girlfriend and i broke in our first set of APs and made our very first trip together to disneyland (3.6.09). throughout the last year weve had incredible trips to the magic kingdom and have made amazing memories there together. and now that our passes were just about expired, we passed through the turnstiles with a slight feeling of sadness.

but the moment we walked through the tunnel, transporting us into a world of yesterday, tomorrow and fanstasy, all feelings of sadness faded away and were replaced with feelings of joy and determination to make the best out of the day at this magical park we both loved so much.

we arrived around 2 and were greeted by a not too croweded main street

she was so excited to be here

we headed up to the partners statue to get a few pics in

the castle in the background

my favorite statue in the world

my 2nd favorite statue and my favorite disney character ever!! haha

my favorite girl ever

it was time for my first attempt at disneyland photography ever... unfortuantely im too broke to afford a real camera so all these pics were taken from my girlfriends cel phone haha. they still came out halfway decent....... but one day i wanna come with a real camera cuz we actually had alot of fun taking pics together

tried to make this look cool with the matterhorn in the background haha

the flowers always look amazing at dland

we headed over to snow whites grotto but the pics really didnt come out good at all... o well

we eventually made our way over to fantasyland and got a few pics in

we spent some time in dca but only got one pic over there and unfortunately with the bad lighting it didnt turn out so well... and for some reason it looks like we're both looking in opposite directions lol

this was the last of our disneyland photography haha

i guess i left out most of the day but i honestly dont remember the order of events haha but i remember seeing captain eo for the first time and loving it. it was sad to see micheal before he changed but cool that they preserved him when he was in his prime and still completely entertaining. hes always been a major inspiration for my dancing.
    anywaysss at some point we rode big thunder, indiana jones, mr toad, snow white, pinnochio and rode casey jr for the first time ever. oh and we also did animation academy (favorite thing at dca) and learned to draw goofy

and around 7.45 my girlfriend said lets play a game where one person closes their eyes and the other leads them somewhere and they have to guess where they are haha. it sounded pretty fun so she volunteered to lead first. she lead me for quite a while an i completely lost track of where i was lol after she told me to guess and i couldnt get it, she told me to open my eyes and i came to find us standing outside the blue bayou! that was my surprise for the trip i was so excited!

so we had a great night and it was a good end to our AP year. needless to say well be renewing them as soon as we get a chance
    Last edited by fantasnick; 03-23-2010 at 12:15 PM.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Re: 2nd trip report and last trip with my AP 3.5.10

Very nice TR! That game at the end sounds like fun .
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by fantasnick View Post
    so we had a great night and it was a good end to our AP year. needless to say well be ruining them as soon as we get a chance
    not to be picky off a good trip report
    but did you mean renewing, not ruining?
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    not to be picky off a good trip report
    but did you mean renewing, not ruining?
    hahahaha thanks for pointing that out, its fixed now

• Just Engaged!

These are great pics for being shot with a cell phone!!
    You and your girlfriend are adorable and you must renew!
    Disneyland is a magical place, hope you enjoyed your dinner surprise!

great pics! even if they are from a cell phone cam, they still turned out great.