• Mickatey Mouse

Disneyland Scrapbooking

Hopefully this is the right place to put it but since I've gotten my AP this year I've been keeping things I've gotten at Disneyland in hopes to make a scrapbook! Has anyone done this? What have you added to yours? I'm looking for ideas or any of that sort, I figure it could be really fun

• Bring back the Keelboats!

Re: Disneyland Scrapbooking

Before my Digital Camera Age, I put together lots of albums. I like to use bits and pieces of guidebooks, maps. old tickets, etc to highlight the Disneyland pictures I took. There was also a scrapbook dedicated to Disneyland and WDW that had full sized pages devoted to each Land, backgrounds that could be cut out, and stickers. Check eBay... IThey made the albums quite nice!

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

After our December visit I put together a scrapbook of all of our pictures. I spent alot of money on stickers of all sorts, borders, the buttons given for first visits and the ones from mickeys surfs up breakfast at PPH, postcards from the hotel, tickets, autopia license. Oh, It was alot of fun..and very costly but the end result was well worth it.
    Vacation...Counting Down the Days...Disneyland Here I Come

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Oh I got loads of ideas. One idea is to either create a scrapbook for each land and then one for Disneyland itself. If you just want 1 single scrapbook then of course you can divide it into sections. Grab clear envelops, did i spell that right, so you can put little collectible pieces of Disneyland in to package in the packages. Get creative with paper and design your own Disneyland art and paste them on the paper back grounds.

The ideas are endless for your scrapbook but what most people do is find roadblocks that cause them to stop scraping. My tip is to focus on your first Disneyland scrapbook and remember that this isn't your first or last Disneyland scrapbook. Make it and then fill it as the year goes by and just remember you can always start a new scrapbook with a new theme at any point.

Another idea is your first APer Disneyland scrapbook. Devote 12 sections for each month that you visit and fill it as the year passes by. And if you liked that yearly idea then you create a 2nd year APer scrapbook. Or you could move onto another theme.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

Try searching through some scrapbooking sites (scrapbook.com or twopeasinabucket.com {they are the two biggest ones, but there are lots of others }) I've seen some pretty cool ideas for disney themed layouts.

enjoy the project. Hope you share once its all done.
    Disneyland Visits : 1986,2007,2008,Feb 2009, Dec 2009, April 2010
    Next Visit : Aug 2010

• Disney Fan

I do digital scrapbooking an posted a trip report a few months back that was fully scrapbooked. I used to sell Disney Inspired Kits along with a lot of other digital scrapbooking supplies but I really dont have the time right now to keep up with that so I had to leave my store. I do like British Designs Disney Inspired kits at scrapmatters.com.

Good luck and have fun.

Here is the link to my Disney Scrapbook (or I should say one of them)

A Different Kind Of Trip Report and.....a little late!
    --Leslie ~See my photos on FLICKR ~

• Disney Fan

I forgot to add I have almost completed my Christmas 2009 Disney Scrapbook pages. (I finished this one up first, since it is a gift for my MIL for mother's day, we took here for Christmas)

I am still working on our Halloween Trip.
    --Leslie ~See my photos on FLICKR ~

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leslie_537 View Post
    I do digital scrapbooking an posted a trip report a few months back that was fully scrapbooked. I used to sell Disney Inspired Kits along with a lot of other digital scrapbooking supplies but I really dont have the time right now to keep up with that so I had to leave my store. I do like British Designs Disney Inspired kits at scrapmatters.com.

Good luck and have fun.

Here is the link to my Disney Scrapbook (or I should say one of them)

A Different Kind Of Trip Report and.....a little late!
    OFF TOPIC:

Can you recommend good places to look at to learn about digital scrapbooking and related software? I've been wanting to try that format for a TR.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Mickatey Mouse

These are great tips, thank you everyone. I am looking forward to starting this soon.