• Princess in her own mind!

Red Face Burger Invasion has left the planet but has left us a momument of french fries past?

Whenever I go to DCA I hardly ever go see if the place where McDonalds used to be is still standing.

I know that its no longer McDonalds but the last time that I did find myself in that area (which was probably about a year or so ago) it was closed but still standing.

I just wanted to know if anyone on MiceChat knew if anything is planned for this space or if I'm the silly kid who never noticed that it was replaced with something else a long time ago?

Thanks all

• Hakuna Matata!

Re: Burger Invasion has left the planet but has left us a momument of french fries pa

still standing.. and still closed

Re: Burger Invasion has left the planet but has left us a momument of french fries pa

I really do wonder what they are waiting on. Is it possible that McDonalds will renew their contract and come back?!

Or am I just getting my hopes up?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceLoveEeyore View Post
    I really do wonder what they are waiting on. Is it possible that McDonalds will renew their contract and come back?!

Or am I just getting my hopes up?
    It is planned to be part of the new dining area as part of the DCA refurb/expansion.

More details can be found at the first post of the DCA Project Tracker here.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    It is planned to be part of the new dining area as part of the DCA refurb/expansion.

Thanks! I don't know why I didn't think to look there! Duh

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post

Yes and thankfully McDonalds will not be involved. I'm sorry, but as much as it needs to be made into a useable area again, it does not need the corporate sponsorship of anything, esp. a McDonalds. There's a Mickey D's on Harbor across from the park, thats as close as anything McDonalds should ever be to the park.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Yes and thankfully McDonalds will not be involved. I'm sorry, but as much as it needs to be made into a useable area again, it does not need the corporate sponsorship of anything, esp. a McDonalds. There's a Mickey D's on Harbor across from the park, thats as close as anything McDonalds should ever be to the park.

*sigh* I guess I shall go to that McDonalds and smuggle them into the park and eat them secretly on the couches in the Animation Building.
    :

But perhaps the smell will give me away

Oh well

• Awaken the spirits

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceLoveEeyore View Post

But perhaps the smell will give me away

Oh well
    This is the exact problem I had with trying to smuggle McDonalds into class.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Agree 100% Pengy. Nothing against McD's, but doesn't need to be in DL.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Madame_Leota View Post
    This is the exact problem I had with trying to smuggle McDonalds into class.
    Fake food does seem to have that distinctive odor.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

isn't this where the beer garden is suppose to be?
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Dream in wonderful color!

^ The beer garden was an early concept for the area but i'm pretty sure it isn't happening anymore.

Both Burger Invasion and Pizza Oom Mow Mow will be converted to Paradise Garden Grill and Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta. Click here to see the concept art.
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney