Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Red Face This CM is so ready to see CELEBRATE A STREET PARTY END

Ok is anyone else glad to be seeing Celebrate a street party leave this place?
    I am a CM and I am tired of this parade (I can't call it a parade looks more like a train wreck), seriously though this has to be one of the worst parades. The cast some of the guys look they were picked off the street they do not look all clean and DISNEY and so do not possess the DISNEY LOOK. I am ready for the 55th celebration and ready for this parade to finally fade to black.

Are there any other CM'S out there that agree or AP'S that agree and if you do not agree what do you like so much about this particular parade? Also any fellow CM'S want to hang out lol I am new and looking for friends.

• Banned User

Re: This CM is so ready to see CELEBRATE A STREET PARTY END

im not a CM, but when you see gepetto and mary poppins dancing to 'i love rock and role', you know it cant be a good idea

• Senior Minion

Ok you're a CM and you said "I am ready for 55th celebration...". Are you saying there ARE going to be festivities for the 55th?

• Banned User

Enjoy waiting until Christmas/Halloween(providing the rumored Halloween parade happens).

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

there have been a lot of thread discussing how a lot of people hate this parade.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• Banned User

I have heard speculation of a 55th celebration parade, I know they are suppose to do a new Fireworks show called MAGIC which will feature Dumbo and Tinkerbell flying over Sleeping Beauty, but still havent heard anything DEF. But I have my ears open lol

• Banned User

As an ex-CM who has proudly enforced the quality and common sense practices of Disney's Guest Control guidelines I really am ashamed at the clusterfarnk that is C!ASP. There is absolutely no sense in having a parade that stops for long periods of time in high traffic areas of the park as it forces CMs to keep an ever-growing mob of rabid parade watchers/participants from clogging up pedestrian throughways.

As an AP I really hate having to go around the cataclysmic mob of people surrounding the stopped parade floats, and then having to consider that this blob of people actually FOLLOW the floats into the next station creating an even BIGGER mob as it combines with new clusters of parade goers. I generally always need to plan ahead to make sure that within the hour that C!ASP is going on that I am always somewhere at the polar opposite to where C!ASP is at that time to avoid the crowds. The WORST traffic jam always happens in the areas between Alice and IASW.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficent'sMirror View Post
    I have heard speculation of a 55th celebration parade, I know they are suppose to do a new Fireworks show called MAGIC which will feature Dumbo and Tinkerbell flying over Sleeping Beauty, but still havent heard anything DEF. But I have my ears open lol
    You're speaking of Magical, and that show actually appeared last Summer for Summer Nightastic. It's coming back again this Summer. The Electrical Parade is being sent to Walt Disney World after Spring Break.

• Banned User

Yes it does, it's a total mess and they did not clearly think this one through.

• Banned User

Yep thats correct, I love coming on here there are some people who feel this is a pi**ing contest lol love watching that.

• Disney is home

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficent'sMirror View Post
    Ok is anyone else glad to be seeing Celebrate a street party leave this place?
    I am a CM and I am tired of this parade (I can't call it a parade looks more like a train wreck), seriously though this has to be one of the worst parades. The cast some of the guys look they were picked off the street they do not look all clean and DISNEY and so do not possess the DISNEY LOOK. I am ready for the 55th celebration and ready for this parade to finally fade to black.

Are there any other CM'S out there that agree or AP'S that agree and if you do not agree what do you like so much about this particular parade? Also any fellow CM'S want to hang out lol I am new and looking for friends.
    I disagree. Not everyone likes and dislikes the same things. What may not be magical to some, may be magical to many others. Just because it doesn't fit within what you think would be an appropriate Disney parade, does not mean it doesn't make Disney magic for others.

Also, do we need a brand new thread for every person that wants to express how they feel about CASP?

• Banned User

Thats why I made this thread I wanted to see some input from others, and if others liked it and if so why? What is the magic behind this parade that makes it so magical to them. And I am new to this site and I did not know there was a thread on this before but if you are so done with this type of thread then don't click on it and respond just keep moving.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Donald1980 View Post
    Also, do we need a brand new thread for every person that wants to express how they feel about CASP?
    It beats using "search" I guess..

• Disney Fan & Musician

Quote Originally Posted by Ckelef1 View Post
    im not a CM, but when you see gepetto and mary poppins dancing to 'i love rock and role', you know it cant be a good idea
    this.
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

• Yeah.....

Wait, so you work at the parks.....yet you live in Palm Springs???
    How's that workin' out for ya?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast