Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Future Animator

Challenges on Attractions

Some Disney purists may get angry at this one... but what the heck.

I was at Disneyland this last Thursday with a friend of mine and we decided to do different things throughout the day to make it a little more interesting. A few dares here and there. One of the highlights was we got two $1.00 Cheeseburgers at the McDonald's on Harbor, proceeded to the front seat on California Screamin', and we raced to see who could eat the entire burger before the ride finished.

That's me on the left.

Needless to say, laughter ensued. It was the funniest time I have ever been on California Screamin'. Right before the drop to the On-Ride photo (above) we totally forgot that it was coming. The girls behind us said they smelled the permeated, greasy Cheeseburger odor trailing behind us during the ride. I'm sure it was disgusting... but fun.

Has anyone else done stuff like this? Or does anyone want to do it? I plan on doing it again very soon...

YouTube Channel:
    DisneyParkVideos

...for any Disney Theme Park Specials, Behind the Scenes, Making Of's, Celebrations, etc.

• MC, this is LD

Re: Challenges on Attractions

I know I will probably get killed for saying this () but I think that is a funny and creative idea. This is what memories are made of! Gotta love the expressions on the faces of the girls that dealt with the "permeated, greasy Cheeseburger odor" that trailed behind you!

--KAN

• Bring back the Keelboats!

That is too funny! I love the picture!

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• Not the Fallen

That's pretty darn hilarious!
    Love the looks on all of your faces.

That is hilarious!!!!

• Hukuna Matata!

No harm in this in my own opinion, I think it is also hilarious. Very funny.

• Minion

thats funny. looks like something i may have to try.
    "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."-Walt Disney

Hope I was helpful!

• Hakuna Matata!

very creative!

• Sock Puppet

HAHAHAHA. I would so try that.
    That's a really funny picture, and sounds like you all had a good time doing it! Very clever.

• The Study of Wumbo

-Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• Banned User

great idea, so did who finished first?

• Yeah.....

Let's see........never done any actual "challenges" on the rides, but there's some fun stuff I could think up!

There's the classic water cup challenge that could be on the Matterhorn or maybe Thunder. Two competitors board the ride with an open plastic cup filled to the brim with water. Whoever returns to the station with the most water left in the cup is the victor! (Never gonna happen, I know!)

See who can balance a stack of coins, or books, or cards, I dunno (something stackable!) the longest inside one of the swinging gondolas on the fun wheel.

You could try actually racing on the Autopia. Split a group of 4 evenly across the four lanes at the same starting point, first one back to the loading dock wins.

You could even treat the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail as a real obstacle course. Set up your own paths and rules, best time wins!

I'm sure there's tons more I can think of.

And I wish we could have thought of something more unique to do inside TOT when we had our own elevator car to ourselves:

• Yes, that is my real name

The Far Northern, California, United States
    Blog Entries

That is so funny!! Oh what about trying pop rocks and downing a cola while on the coaster, lol, is that even possible?
    Yaye!

Name as many "constellations" as possible on Space Mountain.
    The five worst crimes in the world, in no particular order, are genocide, rape, murder, torture, and flash photography on Space Mountain.

• Retired

Looks like harmless, good clean fun. Unless of course Vesuvius erupts and cheeseburger is everywhere, then the people behind you won’t be “lovin’ it” so much.

Now pop rocks and soda… that is a guaranteed fountain. I could see it now from a distance, sort of a rooster tail like from a drag boat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast