Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• show'em yer larboard side

Re: Tips for 1st Time Club 33 guest

Quote Originally Posted by awaflyboy View Post
    Another question - I heard you're able to make a character request, even with those that are rare in the park - like say Scrooge McDuck. Is this true? For years I have been trying to spot Scrooge.
    Probably, if you're willing to pay for it. Common characters are often there free of charge if you go on the right days (see above post about Sundays). However, you'd be expected to pay if you request special characters on unscheduled days. Having never done this (or, frankly, ever wanted to), I can't tell you how much it'd cost. I would assume it'd be quite an expense, since they'd have to pay the character for their extra hours.

EDIT: Wow! I had no idea it was $800 per 15 minutes. That's a whole lot of cash!
    Last edited by DLmeg33; 04-03-2010 at 06:27 PM.

"No fear have ye of evil curses, says you? Properly warned ye be, says I. Who knows when that evil curse will strike the greedy beholders of this bewitched treasure?"

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES

"Perhaps ye knows too much. Ye've seen the cursed treasure, ye know where it be hidden. Now, proceed at yer own risk. These be the last friendly words ye'll hear. Ye may not survive to pass this way again."

• Minion

Sunday mornings generally have Mickey and Pluto. During Christmas Minnie may show up too.

Other characters can be requested, I believe 48 hours is required. The fee is $800 per 15 mins.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Disneyland Fan

Great tips here! Thanks. Now I am getting anxious though. We submitted our request to our sponsor about a week ago and we still haven't heard back! I'll bug my husband to check back tonight.

I'm so glad to hear that Mickey is there on Sundays for lunch! That's when we would like to go on May 16 and he is my favorite. Our 12 month old loves him too!

What happens if we already have a Park Hopper pass and don't need the ticket at the front gate?

Special paper towels in the bathroom? I'm all for collecting those. They won't think I'm stealing? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by once upon a dream View Post
    What happens if we already have a Park Hopper pass and don't need the ticket at the front gate?
    The club prefers APers to use their APs rather than take a comp ticket. Whenever I book a guest reservation, I only leave passes for those who don't have APs or whose AP is on a blockout date.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12