Hi! I am so excited to be going on my first, once in a lifetime, trip to Club 33. For those of you who have been, could you answer some questions and offer some tips for anything that I haven't covered here? Thanks. I don't want to do anything to violate the rules or make our hosts look bad.
1) How long after submitting our date request will we get confirmation?
2) What happens if we have fewer people coming than we made a reservation for?
3) Will taking our kids be a problem? (age 5 and 12 months)
4) Are pictures allowed? Video? Will I look like a big geek for taking pictures of the place settings and everything?
5) Am I allowed to wander around the club to look at everything?
6) Is there a time limit for how long we can be there?
7) What kinds of souvenirs (if any) are given? What kinds of things can I buy?
Thanks for answering these questions and offering any more tips. I am so excited!