I always get in SO much trouble when I go down Main Street! (and Pooh's corner)
I always buy the following when I go to Disneyland:
-A new sweatshirt always always always. I have like 7 right now. But they are all tattered from over use, I need a new one :-p
- A new keychain
-3 Packages of Sour Balls. One for my dad, one for me and one for my boyfriend.
If I see them I buy purses and wallets. I got in so much trouble when we got an AMS Liquidation store and I worked there.... SO much trouble. I am just a Disneyland Freak.
Best thing ever boughten there though? My boyfriend bought me a whole set of crystal from the crystal shop in New Orleans. My favorite piece in my collection :
There are other pieces in the collection but they are packed away at the moment.
We are the corps The Cavaliers, There is no corps we fear, We march along and sing this song, For we know that we never never will go wrong, so March onto victory Cavaliers, As we march on through the years, We march along and sing this song, For we are The Cavaliers.
the new "pook-a-looz" look cute. I like the Cheshire Cat one.
My girlfriend and I are both big fans of the Pook-a-Looz line as well.
Unfortunately I don't know how I could retain my man card if I buy a bunch of them, but I may at least buy the Steamboat Willie or the Woody one.
We met the artist at the D23 Expo, really cool guy. Sort of inspired my girlfriend to go into toy making.
Ever since then we've been waiting for these things to go onto the market.
I like the 3D models from D23 Expo better, but I guess those would be hard to market as plushies.
Well first and foremost I am a complete sucker for anything from their Wonderland Tea line. Basically if it's new and I don't have it, I buy it. It's quite sad really, I don't even really LIKE tea, but in order to justify the purchase I've been drinking the tea. I couldn't really resist since I LOVE the artwork. The tins are so nice and the tea press is actually quite lovely.
I've also been on the search for the perfect coffee cup. This one isn't my favorite, but I do love it and people always tell me how much they like it:
Also I've been a bit of a sucker for purses lately. There's a couple more that I want, but I don't really have the budget to get all of them, so I settled on getting this one:
Things that are on my wish list:
1) the set of flavored cocoa featuring vintage mickey and friends - I've been dying to get it for the past year, but I know if I bought it I could not drink that much cocoa and so I can't really justify spending around $17 just for some pretty tins. Same goes for their fruit punch mixes.
2) Snow globes - I am such a sucker for snow globes, especially the Disney ones since they are usually so pretty and detailed. Too expensive for me though.
3) Light boxes - the light boxes are absolutely breathtaking and I want one so badly (all of them ideally), but the cheapest on is $65 I believe
4) Plushies - I have an obsession with plushies and my collection keeps growing. I have to keep telling myself no whenever I go into any of the stores.
5) Coats/sweat shirts - I've been dying to get myself a coat or sweat shirt from Disneyland, but the clothes they sell are always a bit overpriced especially for someone like me so unfortunately I don't have one.
I really love the tea and cocoa set, too! I like pretty much all the fan stuff, that can make little things everyday more Disney. I really like the kitchen line with all the red and black Mickey things and the set of Disney popcorn tins, too.