Very far fetched but wouldn't it be neat if in the near future, to coincide with an Annual Pass and a parking pass that Disney releases the gas pass?
- $200-400 dollars for residents who live approximately only 80 miles away from the resort.
- Partnership with Chevron for exclusive rights to get gas from their gasoline station.
- Gas pass can only be used on days visiting the resort. If AP is not scanned by the end of the day at any of the front gate entrances, gas will be charged onto a matched working credit card given when signing up.
- Only enough gas will be given to get to the resort from the distance of the Chevron within the 80 miles. Getting back home is out of your own pocket.
- Can be used up to 12 times throughout the year.
Let's speculate my rather ridiculous but cool idea!