Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

A Capt Hook trip report for Apirl 10th

Yesturday me and my family when to Disneyland. We got to the park at 10:30am and when I got to Main St. there was no characters out. My plan was going to PFF to get to finally see Ariel and Belle there you see the last time I have seen Ariel at PFF was back in Nov. and with Belle it was in Jan. So after going to the Emplomun to get some Disneyland/World theme park little figures to try and get Miss. Piggy which I didn't get. I more on to the castle and to Pixie Hollow to see who was in there. On the way I saw a large crowd by the castle and I saw a crown by Snow White's wishing well. So I when over there and I saw that it was The Queen. When I got in line I hear her voice and I knew who it was. It was my friend Crue... Oops. She saw me and said hello Jeffrey it's good to see her. I took a photo of her by herself.

I had handed my camera to a person in line. The Queen told how I have been I said good and then she said When are you going to get a shirt with me. I told her I though I had told Cruella that I may one back at Halloween time. She said oh yeah it was Halloween when the last time I saw you and you told me about that.

She ask me you know how to pose for a photo so we took this picture together.

She said to me so you are off to see Snow White next. I told her you mean Dumpy White. She said I like that name you call her I will use it next time I see her. So after are fun she said good bye to me and I more to see if any of my friends at Pixie Hollow was there. Cause I was going to take time off to see the Fairies at Pixie Hollow unlest my 4 friends where there. So when I when over there to see in side I saw Silvermist and Tink but they where not the ones that I knew so I when off to PFF. So when I got there the line was long when I got in line I saw a opening and when I look thew the bushes I saw Princess Minnie there.

After taking that photo and waiting in line for 35 mins I got to go in and the first Princess that was there was Jasmine.

She ask how I was doing I said good and then she ask me to pose like Aladdin. After her I move on and I saw Tiana in the last standing when I first saw her I had though it was the one that gave me the Moose ears. But I had to wait to see if it was after I saw Princess Aurora. She saw my shirt and said oh I love your shirt I said I know you would she then said would you like to pose like my Prince Phillip.

So after seeing her and she said goodbye I when off to Tiana and when I got up to her I said no Moose ears this time. She oh ok. I knew then it wasn't her cause the Tiana I know would of said something more then ok.

After seeing her I was planing to go back in line to see if I can get Ariel and Belle I saw the line was bigger so I desides to do it later so I when to Toontown and try my best to get Mickey in a different outfit. So I when inside Mickey's house and took some pictures of the house.

So after taking some pics it was time for me to go see Mickey. When I got in I found out that I got Band Leader Mickey this would be the second time that I got him.

So after seeing Mickey I when off to Pooh Corner to see if Rabbit was out. When I got there both Brer Bear and Fox where out I when in line to see Bear but by the time I got to the front the handler told everone he had to go. So I when in line for Tigger and comp. When I got in line Tigger just came out and nobody was with him just yet so I took this pic of him.

So the line was finally moving I told the CM I wanted to skip Pooh send Pooh isn't one of my favorite characters I when on to see Eeyor.

So after seeing Eeyor I when off to see Tigger. I show him my watch that I had which is a Tigger watch. He like it he was bounching around.

So after seening Tigger and Eeyor I was going to ride Pooh's ride. Here is proof that I do ride rides for any of you that question me if I ever do.

Here is a bounce for you Country Bears fan. This photo is upside down cause it is the way I had to take it to get this shot.

So after getting off the ride I was going to hit back to PFF but on the way over there Brer Bear came back out. He wanted me to show my musles.

So after that I when back to the castle to go over to PFF but I when off to Pixie Hollow to see who else was there when I got there Tink was there the same one and Iridessa so I saw the time it was getting close to Musical chairs so I when on over there.

Coming up Musical chairs DCA & EP.

• 1st Visit: 7/23/1955

Re: A Capt Hook trip report for Apirl 10th

Hey Capt! I KNEW we'd get a trip report today and I was right! Good stuff.

Please be careful when you take your next "Country Bears" shot. Don't want you falling off the ride!

• wanderlust

Great trip report so far! I can't wait to see more :]
    All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.

Oh that queen is so good. I love her in that role.

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey's Girl View Post
    Hey Capt! I KNEW we'd get a trip report today and I was right! Good stuff.

Please be careful when you take your next "Country Bears" shot. Don't want you falling off the ride!
    Well I didn't look upside down I had my camera up to it. If you wanted to know where they are at. They are in the Winnie the Pooh ride it is right after you leave Nightmare seen in the ride.

• Queen Elsa

I may an error on the last part of my report. After I leave Brer Bear I was hitting back to Main Street but I caught the end of Princess Tiana's show here are some photos from it.

So after I saw the her show I did move on to the Castle and Pixie Hollow like I said early. It was still a little early for Musical Chairs so I when in front of Main Street to see who was there. I had only saw Goofy and Donald so I may my way back to Coke Corner and sat there for about 20 min until the characters came out. Here are some photo from the game.

This is the right way it is not on it's side. The Queen was saying a joke of what happens with Snow White after eatting a Poion apple.

After the game The Queen saw me and I told her that I got another name for Snow White I said that she is Stinky White the 8th Drawf. She laugh at me and said I love you, you are the best when it comes with these jokes. So after having fun with her and she was going back I stay with the Mad Hatter for a few mins to get my photo with him. He was saying to everybody that came up to him Next. So when it was my turn I said NEXT!! Out loud and he said to me that's good. Then he had me pose back to back with our toungs out.

So after with the photo Hatter said next and I when right behind him just as I was leaving and said it to again NEXT!!

So when I leave I when over to DCA to see who was over there. When I got there around 3pm High School Musical was playing and I was making my way to HPB as I was walking over there I saw behind HSM Mickey and Donald. This guy was standing up on the seats by the plants and Mickey was moising the guy to get down from there like how CM's that tell people to get down or not to stand in a place. So I when on to HPB and the only character there was Mr. Incredable and I don't care for him so I when on to see if Mulan and Mushu was out over by the Tortea factory but when I got there they where not out so then I was getting hungery and I really didn't know where to eat. So I was close to Ariel's and so I deside to eat there. I had ask if they where taking walkings and the lady said they just started to do. So I when in and so Ariel was the first the CM told me to go ahead so when I was going the place Ariel was at I had to dunk my head for I wouldn't hit the bottom of the stairs. Ariel said to me your alright your not going to hit your head.

So after seeing Ariel I was taken to my table and I place my food order which was Red Fish with Veggie mash potetoes and Pinapple slides which I didn't like the pinapples had a bitter tase to them. So after I order it They where bring out the Princess first came out was Snow White which this was my friend. When she came to my table she saw me and said I see you got on Aurora today one of your famous shirt that I like to see you in. I said oh yeah. She also said you have her in her blue dress. I told her I have about 3 of them in her blue 3 in her Pink dress and 1 as Briair Rose. She then ask me would u like to take a picture. I was teasing her by saying No I do not want. She ust giggle at me when I said that. The people next to me well the mom really was laughing at what I said to Snow as well.

So after are little talk she move on and a few mins later Belle came over she ask me how I was doing and what I have been doing. I told her that I when on to Winnie The Pooh ride and saw Musical Chairs with The Mad Hatter. She then ask me what will I do after. I told her I will be doing Toy Story then go on Small World then later in the night to see Main Street Electical Parade for the last time.

After Belle leave Aurora came over and before anything she saw my shirt and like the other Aurora said I love it. She also ask me what I was up to as like Belle I told her the same. Then she ask me if I would like to have a picture taken.

So after Aurora came Cinderella was right behind her and she ask me how my food was and what I had. I was about to say I was having the Red Snaper I told her but then quicky change it to the red fish. Cinderella said I will not let Ariel know what you said it's my scurete [ms] She then ask me if I want a picture taken together or by herself. I said how about both.

So after seening Cinderella and finishing my food I when on to do more rides before going back over to Disneyland side and to go to PFF for the last time of the night before it close. Here is some photos from Toy Story.

After I got out from Toy Story the time was 5:45 and PFF closes at 6 So I was trying to get over on Disney side as fast as I could. By the time I got to PFF I was a min late cause of the detores that CM'S had around the castle for the parade so I didn't get to see the Princess. But I stay there to see who was there and when the Princess where done Jasmine and Aurora came out but I didn't see the third Princess but I had hear from a person that was in there before it close that Cinderella was there. So I was zooming that it was her. So after that I couldn't move cause of the Parade so I stop and watch it even though I don't care for it. It was weird because both Mary and Bert where not in the parade only Alice/Mad Hatter and Wendy/Peter where there. So after the parade I when on to some more rides Pinocchio and Snow White. Then I when to see my mom for a few mins before I when back over to DCA for the last of Electical Parade. Here are some photos before the batteries die.

So after my battery die I saw the rest of the Parade and then when back to DL and play Ms. Pac-Man before going home. So this ends my trip.

• sleepy lagoon

Love the pictures, Capt!!

• Banned User

Hey!! I was there yesterday! Glad to see another TR!

• Queen Elsa

Thank you all. So out of all the characters I saw yesturday there was 3 that is my friend. I didn't know until I look at the pic that the Cinderella I got yesturday is also one of my friends. Her eyes is how I know it was her. I must of been stuipe to her not to figure it out that she was one of my friends. The other two of chourse are The Queen like I said early and Snow White.

Thanks for another great trip report Capt! Love the pictures and love hearing about your day. Disneyland is such a magical place!!!

•   
    • Senior Minion

Great job Capt!

I could've sworn I had seen you there yesterday. Me and my 2 other friends were sitting next to the Tigger and Pooh meet-and- greet for about an hour because we were tired from walking around all day. I also think I saw you when we were on our way back to New Orleans Square after leaving the area near Splaah.

Looks like you had a really fun time!

Also, I love the picture of Band Leader Mickey. I've only seen that Mickey once or twice about 2 years ago.

• Disney Fan & Musician

You go on rides? :o
    nice report!
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

• Shifting cargo

Wonderful trip report, Capt! I wish I could've see DEP one last time before I go in May.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by MatterhornJ View Post
    You go on rides? :o
    nice report!
    yeah see I told you people I have proof I do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast