View Poll Results: Which is the absolute best scene within TZTOT?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Starfield Push Back and Ascend

14 30.43%
  • The Mirror/Entering the Twilight Zone

12 26.09%
  • Hotel Corridor

15 32.61%
  • Photo Op/Small Drop/Big Drop

7 15.22%
  • Long malfunction back to Top/Top View Pause/Second Drop to Basement

8 17.39%
  • Back to Reality

1 2.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

The DLR Best Scene Tournament - Part 3: The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

The DLR Best Scene Tournament is to find out which attraction within all of DLR has the absolute best scene. How it'll work is there will be a list of all or most of the scenes within the given attraction which one could vote for. After 2 days, the poll will close and a winner will be announced and the winning scene will compete with the other winning scenes for a finale battle for DLR'S ABSOLUTE BEST SCENE. To be fair, you must vote for the scene's present state and not judge it on it's previous merits. Not all rides will be put into the tournament, as the process would take too long. Only the rides with the most theatrical presentation will be included; motion simulators, 3D attractions, interactive/control rides, shows, parades, walkthrough attractions and roller coasters will be exempt. The following rides will be incorporated: Indiana Jones Adventure, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Haunted Mansion Holiday, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, all Fantasyland dark rides (which will compete in one single thread), Winnie the Pooh & Monsters Inc..

With the first two initial threads being a success, we continue on with the tournament with one of DLR's newest attractions, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. The ride is also known as Hollywood Tower of Terror (mainly because the facade reads Hollywood Tower Hotel). The ride was originally built in Orlando, Florida in Disney's Hollywood Studios. Coming to Disney's California Adventure in 2004 and located in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot, the ride is now one of the top thrill rides in all of DLR with top notch special effects and stunning practical facades. It is without a doubt that this hotel is one you need to come by and drop in.

Starfield Push Back and Ascend
    The Mirror/Entering the Twilight Zone
    Hotel Corridor
    Photo Op/Small Drop/Big Drop
    Long malfunction back to Top/Top View Pause/Second Drop to Basement
    Back to Reality

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHUM1Xx-mAk]YouTube - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (HD) Disney's California Adventure[/ame]

• We Go On.

Re: The DLR Best Scene Tournament - Part 3: The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Are we always going to have five of these on the page at a time? Just a thought. They're fun, but you have a great, great number of threads.

• A Malice in Wonderland...

Starfield. It's the "gotcha" moment for me. It seems as if your leaving this dimension.
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

• Banned User

Starfield, it is one of the two major elements (the other is the library video which isn't included in the poll) that lets you know that you've just crossed over... into the twilight zone.

doo do doo dooo doo do doo doooo dum dum da da da da dummmm

Quote Originally Posted by WDITrent View Post
    Are we always going to have five of these on the page at a time? Just a thought. They're fun, but you have a great, great number of threads.
    I would make a recommendation regarding your various posts. You might want to make a link to the other polls in each of them, so that it's easier to find them when they drop off the front page.

Something simple like this:

Other best scene polls:
    Part 1: The Haunted Mansion
    Part 2: Indiana Jones

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by chiablo View Post
    I would make a recommendation regarding your various posts. You might want to make a link to the other polls in each of them, so that it's easier to find them when they drop off the front page.

Something simple like this:

Other best scene polls:
    Part 1: The Haunted Mansion
    Part 2: Indiana Jones
    I concur

• Awaken the spirits

No library?

I like the starfield and the part where you see the other people enter the elevator, theirs drops, and then yours drop. It's kind of suspenseful.

• Minion

This may be the hardest one yet. This whole attraction is very well done from beginning to end.

Links are a great idea.
    I had a hard time deciding whether or not to put the library. I even wanted to put the hotel lobby. But I just couldn't, I just... couldn't

• Ready for takeoff

I voted for Photo Op/Small Drop/Big Drop because my family has this dorky tradition of pointing to Soarin during the Photo Op. That just adds to the tradition of the ride for me.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Suspended

The part where the elevator seating area moves out into the hotel hallway, just before the drop, and the how the seating area turns 90 degrees to let you out in a completely different area at a different angle than where you got on. -

Oh, wait, DCA's ToT doesn't have either of those - never mind. DCA's version doesn't have my favorite scene.

• Pumpkin Dragon

MY favorite part is the drops, no duh about that xD

But the mirror scene is very cool and spooky at the same time.
    STOP CHEWING MY SHOELACES! D:

Ahh! The project is on fire! D:
    This fire has delayed our signature redesigning, Excuse the smoke...and the burnt pixie dust...
    I SUPPORT THE RETURN OF THE HATBOX GHOST!

• My turn

I like that second small drop where they just bring you up to let you drop.

Hotel Corridor wins and advances to finals by ONE vote!