SpaceShip Disneyland

This is an idea for a Disney-based Sci Fi movie I had. At first I had a rather vague plot but now I have a full plot outline.
    The SpaceShip Disneyland, one of the Disney line of spaceships. Captain Walter Disney, distant descendant of Walt Disney, steers the ship, but he is not our protagonist. Our protagonist is Michael, a cast member who specializes in cleaning the ship's warp drives. He secretly loves one of the ship's passengers, a girl named Micro. There are living quarters in the central castle and on Main Street, and each of the rides has a unique function:
    *Adventureland as a whole is an organic engine/food source for powering the ship's various electrical functions and providing food for passengers.
    *Pirates of the Carribean is the jail for villainous trespassers.
    *The Haunted Mansion is the first of the ships' four warp drives. It accelerates in the Haunted Dimension.
    *The Sailing Ship Colombia and the Mark Twain Riverboat are smaller spaceships for tours of nearby interesting stellar objects.
    *Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is a shock absorber in case any asteroids hit the ship. In an emergency it also functions as a weapon, shooting its trains at attacking ships.
    *Splash Mountain is a giant living creature, the last of its kind. It uses the SpaceShip Disneyland as a permanent residence.
    *The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is the second of the ship's four warp drives. It accelerates in the Dimension of Heffalumps and Woozles.
    *The Fantasyland Dark rides function as combined entertainment for passengers and as recreations of historical events.
    *The exception to the above is Alice In Wonderland, the ship's third warp drive. It accelerates in the Dimension of Wonderland.
    *The Mad Tea Party is a particle accelerator.
    *The Dumbo ride is an alien artifact. Its function is unknown.
    *The Storybookland Canal Boats are the product of an area of space that shrinks objects. They are not to be ridden as the effect is irreversible.
    *The Matterhorn is an enclosure for the Yeti. The Yeti got stuck on the ship and the Matterhorn was built as a recreation of its native habitat to prevent it from wreaking havoc. The track is electrified to stop it from escaping.
    *The Submarine ride is a self-replenishing source of water for inhabitants.
    *BLAB is the ship's defense system. The ride vehicles are capable of space travel though are specialized to moving across solid surfaces.
    *The Astro Orbitor is a perpetual motion machine supplementing the Adventureland Engine.
    *Space Mountain and Star Tours are spaceports for two different classes of exploration/transportation vehicles:Class A (Space Mountain) and Class B (Star Tours).
    *The Magic Eye Theater is the fourth warp drive. It accelerates in the standard three dimensions.
    *In the event that the normal four warp drives are not enough, fireworks can be shot for a speed boost using the Dimension of Magic.

Michael, in an effort to be nearer to Micro, changed his cleaning schedule so that he could clean the Winnie the Pooh ride instead of Alice in Wonderland, as that is where Micro was nearest to at that point. However, an accident on the Mad Tea Party opened a portal to the Universe of Villainy. Chernabog emerged and briefly launched an assault on the SpaceShip Disneyland. Micro fled into the Winnie the Pooh ride. Power briefly went off on the ship, causing them both to slip into the Dimension of Heffalumps and Woozles. Michael used his broom to defend them both, and they eventually find their way back to normal reality. Michael's communication device gave him a message from the Captain-as he was not on his carefully organized schedule, he is the only Cast Member capable of completing a necesarry mission. Chernabog has left but his attack made the park run wild, and furthermore he has kidnapped several Disney characters. The first part of his mission is to get to Adventureland, as Adventureland is alive and requires a constant flow of sarcasm through the Jungle Cruise or else it will become angry and attack the rest of the park. He must bring the Skippers back to consciousness. Further, Micro must come with him as he is the only one capable of defending her from the dangers of the powered-down park. Meanwhile, in the abandoned sister ship to the SpaceShip Disneyland, the SpaceShip California Adventures, Chernabog has taken over. He forced Wayne Szalinski to grow Tinker Bell to standard human size and uses the Tower of Terror to torture her for information on Disneyland's weakness, giving her a piece of paper as she cannot talk. He summons all of the Disney villains to turn California Adventures into a full-on villain ship. Back in Disneyland, upon leaving the Winnie the Pooh area, they discover that the attack has fatally injured Splash, and he is dying. They weep but do not have time to stay. In New Orleans they must face the dual threats of all of the space criminals (in their pirate-themed prison uniforms) let loose from the Pirates of the Carribean, and the out-of-control Haunted Mansion spewing all sorts of beasts from the Haunted Dimension. Michael and Micro defeat the criminals and turn on the emergency power on the Haunted Mansion and procede on to Adventureland. The jungle is starting to get angry, and the Indiana Jones Adventure is shaking with the rage of the jungle's mind-Mara. Various projectiles are shot from the IJA and the interior of the Jungle Cruise as Michael and Micro shake the knocked out skippers back to consciousness. They then recieve a mission from Captain Walter. The SpaceShip California Adventures has parked over the SpaceShip Disneyland and has dropped a mysterious ticking cardboard cutout of Jackie Chan into Fantasyland. They must retrieve the cutout, deliver it to Space Mountain, and drop it in California Adventures so that it will have whatever effects the villains wanted to effect Disneyland. Michael and Micro go through New Orleans Square, where they must fend off an attack by Dr. Faciller. They destroy him by getting him caught in a fight between his Friends on the other side and the Haunted Dimension. They then head on to Frontierland. There they must destroy Maleficent. She turns into a dragon, but Michael defeats her by shutting off the special effects machines, robbing her of her power, and then dumping her into the Rivers of America to drown. They can see on the skyline that Splash Mountain is no more. In Fantasyland they must sneak past a large congregation of villains. They almost suceed but catch the attention of the Red Queen. They all chase Michael and Micro through Alice In Wonderland, but ultimately get trapped there. Escaping, they face the one villain left in Fantasyland-the Yeti, escaped from when the power went out. They grab the Jackie Chan cutout and run from the Yeti through Its a Small World, where it uses its icy powers to freeze the water behind it. It ultimately gets lost in the Swiss section. They find that Tomorrowland has been taken over by Doris from Meet the Robinsons. They take control of Buzz Lightyear's Astroblasters and use its vehicles to destroy Doris. Meanwhile, Walter fights his way through Sleeping Beauty Castle to set off the fireworks to escape from the Phantom Blot. While a group of Cast Members uses a Class-B vehicle to distract Chernabog, they load into Space Mountain to deliver the cutout to the SpaceShip California Adventures. However, the vehicle behind them is loaded by Disney's sci-fi villains-the front row taken up by Zurg from Toy Story and Darth Vader from Star Tours, using AUTO from WALL-E to steer, the second row taken up by Gantu from Lilo and Stitch (he's really big), and the third row taken up by V.I.N.CENT from The Black Hole and Ed Dillinger and the MCP from Tron. Space Mountain begins playing. Due to their restraints the villains are unable to escape during the opening sequence. Darth Vader accuses Zurg of being a shameless ripoff of him while Ed claims that he could hack V.I.N.CENT to do anything that he wanted. Meanwhile AUTO and V.I.N.CENT argue over which one comes from a movie that rips off 2001 less. Just as the two rockets get into space and seperate, Ed uses computer equipment to hack into the rocket's systems, removing the restraints. Ed then causes the exhaust of the vehicle to turn into the light walls produced by the light cycles from Tron and accelerates, trying to destroy the other rocket by forcing it to hit a wall. Michael's careful steering allows him to avoid the walls, and by spiralling around causes the wall to hit the other rocket-but it only grazes, taking out Dillinger and the MCP. V.I.N.CENT then attacks. He jumps to the other rocket to physically attack Michael-however, he was not paying attention to a passing comet and his jump causes him to be smashed apart. Gantu stands up to fight, but this unbalances the ship, and Darth Vader hits the eject button. He tries to grab at the cutout as he floats past but floats over the rocket and into space. Zurg blasts out of the rocket and shoots at Michael's rocket in the same vehicle he used at the end of BLAB. However, and I quote,
    Michael and Micro:They added a loop?
    Zurg:No!
    Zurg is pulled out of control by the centrifugal force, and, not wearing a seatbelt, is lost. Darth Vader jumps onto their rocket and starts a light saber fight with Michael, but Michael gets back into his seat and pulls on the restraint just in time as the starburst at the end pulls him off, left far behind in the distance. Bald Mountain music starts playing-Chernabog has eaten the Star Tours vehicle sent to distract him. He rises out of California Adventures and begins to attack the rocket. After a fight set to Bald Mountain music, Michael and Micro conclude that the only way to defeat Chernabog is to abort their previous plan and drop the cutout in his mouth. Just as they drop it it explodes, ripping Chernabog in half and destroying him, ripping the villains back to the Universe of Villainy. Michael survives-albeit due to luck rather than skill-Chernabog's last shot at him, the Screamin' rollercoaster. California Adventures is revived, becoming a Disney Spaceship and trailing behind the SpaceShip Disneyland. Michael is promoted for heroism to Captain of the SpaceShip Disneyland, and Walter promoted to Captain of the SpaceShip Magic Kingdom-head of the World Fleet. The ship is repaired, it is revealed that Splash Mountain works like a pheonix, and Michael marries Micro inside Sleeping Beauty castle. Walter, to be transported to his new ship, is loaded into Space Mountain. He is told that he has gotten an older Class-A. As it blasts off the Dick Dale soundtrack begins playing and plays over the end credits.
    The five worst crimes in the world, in no particular order, are genocide, rape, murder, torture, and flash photography on Space Mountain.

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

Re: SpaceShip Disneyland

I don't know what to say to this.

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 10.13.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 19

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

Quote Originally Posted by kebsd View Post
    i don't know what to say to this.
    +1
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Um

• keh!

wwooooww.... i think i hear my wife calling me (not really married)

*backs away slowly then runs off*

Um.... interesting..... I guess..

A lot of time and effort went into not only thinking of this, but typing it. So kudos to you on both of those. But I don't think it completely makes sense. The idea behind the ship,some of its functions, an a lot of the story. So I guess good job?
    Last edited by TIS17; 04-24-2010 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Actually I fully read the story. That also doesn't make sense

very creative, but i'm not gonna lie.. i'm a little scared

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

There was just way too much to read but from the little bit of it that I did read, I thought it was interesting. Maybe if you spaced out each paragraph a bit more, it wouldn't seem like a cluster of words.

Pretty creative. Though with the level of detail you have, I think this might actually work better as a video game concept. Like those mix of real life and Disney games like Kingdom Hearts or that Steampunk Mickey game they're working on. I think if you changed the format from a movie to a game, flushed out and tweaked it, you could have the starting point for a cool video game concept.

And hey, if you really did want to turn this into a reality. The video game industry makes much more money these days than the film industry does. Plus, many games are now being turned into films, so who knows ... could get two birds with one stone outta this!

Keep up the good work, keep creating, and never let anyone sway you from following your dreams!
    Words any Disney fan and especially Disney employee should live by:

"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."
    -Walt Disney

"Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    -Walt Disney

"I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
    -Walt Disney

"We did it, Disneyland, in the knowledge that most of the people I talked to thought it would be a financial disaster - closed and forgotten within the first year."
    -Walt Disney

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
    -Walt Disney

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."
    -Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by JamesDusenberry View Post
    Pretty creative. Though with the level of detail you have, I think this might actually work better as a video game concept. Like those mix of real life and Disney games like Kingdom Hearts or that Steampunk Mickey game they're working on. I think if you changed the format from a movie to a game, flushed out and tweaked it, you could have the starting point for a cool video game concept.

And hey, if you really did want to turn this into a reality. The video game industry makes much more money these days than the film industry does. Plus, many games are now being turned into films, so who knows ... could get two birds with one stone outta this!

Keep up the good work, keep creating, and never let anyone sway you from following your dreams!
    Oh, that's a nice idea. I'll consider it.
    The rest of the replies in this thread are hilariously ambiguous. I have no idea whether they're saying "Awesome wall of text!", "Horrendous wall of text!", or just "TL;DR". I'm guessing one of the second or third as this thread has a two star rating.
    The five worst crimes in the world, in no particular order, are genocide, rape, murder, torture, and flash photography on Space Mountain.

• We Go On.

Oh, um. Hmm.

Thanks for the time you put in to share this with us.

I'm going to go check the Trackers...
    Last edited by WDITrent; 04-25-2010 at 08:35 AM.