Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt. Hook's Trip Report with a surprise star.

Yesturday I when to DL with my family wild my Uncle is still here until May 7th. We got to the park around 12noon when I walk to Main St. there where no characters out so I may my way to Pixie Hollow. When I got to the front the sign said it was a 30 min. wait. So when the time came for me to see who was first fairy was I had seen Pink so I knew it would be Rosetta the only thing that I didn't know was if it was the Rosetta that gave me the rabbit ears from the last time I saw her. So I was let in and I was told to wait by the purple mushroom I saw that it wasn't the one I was a fread of wild wait to see her I happen to look where Tink was I had seen her and saw that it was one of the Tink's that I know. She saw me and gave me this funny face.

After the funny face she ask me if I was alone today. I told her yes I was here by myself. After that Tink when on to see the kids that was in her line wild I was next to see Rosetta. When she saw me she as me how I was doing I told her pretty good. This Rosetta also knows me pretty well cause she ask me to post like a Prince. I said to her teasting. But your not a Princess your a fairy. THen I said oh wait then that will make you a Princess Fairy.

After the photo Rosetta ask me. I will see you later tonight. I said I will see you soon. So after saying goodbye to her I got in Tink's line. When I got up to her and was next. I said to her it's been a long time send I've seen you. She said yes it has Jeffrey then she said oh I like your shirt but why Wendy. I told her cause I just wanted to tease you with her on my shirt. She laugh about that. So we took are photo together.

When I leave Pixie Hollow I was going to go to the character booth on Fronterland side cause wild I was in line to Pixie Hollow I saw Capt. Hook walk by and so I was going to go over to fine out when he was coming back out but as I was stating to walk over there I saw by the castle Fairy Godmother. So I when over to her when I got up to her she saw my shirt and said oh Wendy she is such a sweet girl. When she ask me to say cheese I said Neverland expect.

After the photo it just hit Fairy Godmother and she said why neverland and now cheese. I just laugh at her. So after she Fairy Godmother I step to fine out if Capt. Hook was going to come back so I when on ahead to go on the Jungel Curise that I haven't been on for about 2 years now. Here are some photos from JC.

The rest of my report will be coming up soon. My uncle right now need to update our Comptures so stay turn.

• wanderlust

Re: Capt. Hook's Trip Report with a surprise star.

I always enjoy your trip reports, I can't wait to see the rest!
    All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.

• Indiana Scott

More please

• Infinitized!

Those Pixies are cute . I got to get to Disneyland more often.

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

:^)
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

• Disney Night Owl

Once again, awesome shots Jeffrey! That one you got within the Jungle Cruise rocks! They're all great.
    http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
    Always looking for new Disney friends.

Hooray!!! I love your trip reports. You are my link the magic that is Disneyland. I am looking forward to more of this trip report, and I just want to say... thanks Captain.

• Disney Fan & Musician

Waiting for more.
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

So far, so good! More please.

• Future theatre actress <3

Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake

Great so far! More please!
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

i completely love your first jungle cruise photo, its one of the best JC photos i think i've ever seen!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Bravo, another excellent capt. hook TR.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

I love the first pic of Tink. So great!

The first Jungle Cruise photo with the mist is probably the coolest pic of the Jungle Cruise I've ever seen. I just love the way it looks!

Great trip report Capt. Hook!

• Queen Elsa

OK back for round 2. Now as we left off I took some photos of JC and after I got off I when back to Pixie Hollow. Btw all of this took place with in 1 hour before I hitted back to Pixie Hollow for the second time. So when I when back to Pixie Hollow I was hoping to see Silvermist send I know on fridays Silvermist is there. As I got up there she saw me and it was my friend from last Wed. She was surprise to see me and she said hello Jeffrey it's great to see you again. I told her well this sure makes up lost time send we saw each other back at Christmas time. She said yes it sure is. I had her to sign a photo that I had bough early before I step into Pixie Hollow. Sorry I can't show you the photo the reason why is she did something speacial for me that I can't show anybody. So after she sign it we took a photo together.

So after I gave Silvermist a hug and said my goodbyes I move on to another friend who I haven't seen send Jan. When I got up there I said to my 3rd favorite Tink and my friend it's been a long time send I have seen you. She said it sure was. Terence also said to me I remeber you from last Wed. I said yeah it was last Wed. that we met. I had Tink sign my PhotoAlbum that I took with me. Sorry I forgot to scan the book on my computer. So after that we took a photo together.

So after saying my goodbye to Tink and Terence I move on to DCA. When I got there I didn't see any characters out. So I move on to Bugs Land to see if Flik and Atta where out send I saw them on Thursday on TV for Earth Day. When I got to Bugs Land only ones I saw where Mickey and Donald. So I when on to have my lunch at Farmers Market where I had Festival Chicken Wrap – Crispy chicken strips tossed in a spicy buffalo wing sauce, wrapped in a spinach tortilla with diced celery and crumbled blue cheese. After I had my lunch I when to the Tortea factory to see if Mulan and Mushu where out when I got there only thing there was the food and wine stand. Which I didn't care to much send I don't drink. After fining that they where not there I when back to Bugs Land to see if anyone else was coming. After going there to fine out there was nobody there I move on to HPB where they where about to start the Draw to the Magic show. When I saw the drawings of who was going to be there which was the same 3 as last time Woody,Mickey and Cinderella I leave to go back to DL. When I got back over there I saw Donald I was about to go in his line but then I look ahead of Donald and I saw the biggest surprise in my life. I saw Daisy who I have never seen before. So I when to get in line to see her but the cast member told me that the line was close. I beg the Cast Member that I have never seen here before and I wanted to meet her but the CM told me that sorry but she has to leave. I ask the CM if she be out later she told me that this would be the last time for her. I ask her if I can at less get her to sign my autograph book. She told me yes you can.

So I finally got a picture of Daisy signing my book and waving bye to me.

So after finally seeing Daisy for the very first time I when off to see the remaining of Musical Chairs. When I got there the game was just about over. I had spotted my friend there Cruella De Vil. Wild she was playing the game she saw my shirt and was readding what it said on it. Which was OFF TO NEVER LAND. When she saw that she was pointing at Peter I shuke my head yes. So after the game was done some teen age girls when in front of me to get there picture with Cruella when they where done Cruella was saying who is next. The lady behind me said it is his turn. She look at me and said. What are you wanting for. I said you know me how I am. She said I see you alot and I know how you are. So we took a funny photo together.

After seening my friend I when back to Pixie Hollow for the final time of the day. When I got there the line was only 25 mins long. When it was my turn to go in Rosetta was back out and she saw me and said your back again. I told her I usely come back to Pixie Hollow 3 or 4 times when I am here. She ask me what I have done send this after noon. I told her first I saw you and Tink then I when to see Fairy Godmother then I when on Jungle Cruise then I came back to see Silvermist. She then ask me. So have you seen your Princess yet today. I told Rosetta no I'm taking time off to see them today. Like I did early this month that I took time off to come here (Pixie Hollow). She then said well it's good to take time off from seening the same stuff all the time. After she said that we took our finally picture of the day.

I told her goodbye then may my way to Tink and Terence. When I got there my buddy Tink was still out Terence was about to go in but I had ask Tink I wanted to do a different pose with all 3 of us. So she got Terence to stay for a few min. I had ask both of them I would like to do a Totem pose. Tink didn't know what I mean but Terence knew so he told her about it and well here is the fun pose we did together.

After our last photo I said my goodbyes to both of them and then I hitted for some rides.

I will finish my report tomorrow after I get off work so stay turn.

• Queen Elsa

bump

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast