• Hidden Mickey

Bring a Friend Promotion

Was wondering if anyone can clarify the "Bring a Friend" Promotion that will be running for Annual Passholders where they will be able to buy a two-day park hopper for I believe it was $86. I am a little confused on the dates. The Disneyland web page says it starts November 28 (I believe off the top of my head), but on other web pages (like mouseplanet) it says November 11. I thought someone here would know. Thanks in advance.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Re: Bring a Friend Promotion

It starts on the 28th, all the info is now available at the AP section of Disneyland.com, in fact, you can even order the tickets online.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Does anyone know how long the promotion runs, and are there any other tickets than just the 2 day park hopper and is there a limit. Also, I can't get into the AP section of disneyland.com because I'm waiting until I can confirm whether or not I'm going to DL during spring break or not, so if a current AP holder could get onto the site and copy & paste the info here, than thanks in advance!

• UnExiled Minion

Wow, that's almost a deal.
    I'm going to need at least 40% off the regularly priced ticket before I can part with my moolah. That won't happen with the current pricing philosophy, though.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Pirate Girl

Ahoy all,

I wish they would do a one-park AP friend deal. My Rick doesn't have an AP and I would love to get him into DL. He hasn't been since 2001. But $56 for one day is too much. And $80 something is WAY too much for 2 parks. We live 40 minutes from the parks and don't need to go two days.

Aprille :-)

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Incredible
    Does anyone know how long the promotion runs, and are there any other tickets than just the 2 day park hopper and is there a limit. Also, I can't get into the AP section of disneyland.com because I'm waiting until I can confirm whether or not I'm going to DL during spring break or not, so if a current AP holder could get onto the site and copy & paste the info here, than thanks in advance!
    The "Bring a Friend" promotion, which is JUST a 2 day ParkHopper starts 11/28 (right after Thanksgiving peak) thru 12/14. No other type of AP special has been announced.

Specials for the January thru April period have been announced. 3 day or more ParkHoppers are either Adults at the Kids Advance Purchase Price, OR you can get one kids ticket for free if you buy an Adult ParkHopper (once again 3 days or more) at the normal (2006) Advance Purchase price. Tickets must be purchased in advance.

A SoCal special is supposely also coming, the rumor is that the "Pay for Disneyland, get DCA for FREE!!!" will return for the January thru April period, just like last year.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com