When did "Remember the Magic" by Brian McKnight play in the parks?

I absolutely love this song. I don't ever remember hearing it in the parks though! Was it after fireworks like the LeAnn Rimes one?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKDTG8-oH88"]YouTube - Remember the Magic[/ame]

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Re: When did "Remember the Magic" by Brian McKnight play in the parks?

Remember the magic was the theme song for WDW's 25th anniversary. I could be wrong, but the Brian McKnight version never played in the parks, as far as I recall; it was more of a theme for the anniversary, like LeAnn Rime's song was for DL.

The Remember the Magic parade did use a version of the song however.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Remember the Magic was the theme song of Walt Disney World's 25th Anniversary. It was used as the parade music, and during a special finale for the Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks. It was also used during commercials. The Brian McKnight version was never played in the parks, but rather came from a CD called Music from the Parks that had various singers covering Disney songs.

In 2000 Disneyland adopted the song and changed the lyrics to use as the theme to Believe in Holiday Magic.

EDIT: What yoyoflamingo said. Sorry, your post wasn't there before I started writing!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ryno1986 View Post

EDIT: What yoyoflamingo said. Sorry, your post wasn't there before I started writing!

No worries...just glad you verified what I said.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• The Study of Wumbo

Quote Originally Posted by ryno1986 View Post
    In 2000 Disneyland adopted the song and changed the lyrics to use as the theme to Believe in Holiday Magic.

Whoa... thanks for that info. Because, I've heard this song in the 1996 WDW Commercials, but then I heard the same tune in a video of Believe/Holiday and I was REALLY confused.

I like these kinds of songs to go with the celebrations. This certainly beats "Celebrate You," and "Flying." My favorite is definitely "Celebrate the Future (Hand in Hand)" from the Millennium Celebration. I can't get enough of that song.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])