Page 100 of 607 FirstFirst ... 507590979899100101102103110125150200600 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 9091

Re: The Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect Thread 7: Further Realms of Fright

Oh dear, this thread has seemingly shuffled off its mortal coil...quick revive it!!

• now that i see you ♥

Blog Entries

Re: The Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect Thread 7: Further Realms of Fright

Anyone have any special plans this Halloween? Anyone planning on attending the Halloween Party at Disneyland this year? It seems like a blast for those lucky enough to go!
    dreams. come. true.

• Who are you again?

I live in the Empire State so Dland is a no-go

Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

Isn't this off-topic?
    Last edited by Trekkie313; 10-03-2010 at 09:21 AM.

• hatbox ghost believer

Thumbs up Re: The Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect Thread 7: Further Realms of Fright

I ventured to the park last Monday (9/27) to visit the HMH overlay (which I love, and I know alot here on the board don't, but diversity is what makes our group so fantastic) and Halloweentime decor throughout the park (which seemed lighter than I remember). Anyhew, I noticed that they didn't replant Oogie Boogie in the front pet cemetery this year. This is the first time since 2003 that he wasn't there, right? Thankfully, Zero's nose was shining bright in the top window like he has since I first visited HMH in 2002 (didn't get to visit the pear it premiered). Also, on Monday, Jack wasn't popping up behind the gingerbread house. Do they shut it off during the week? Can't wait to see it again before the holidays in Decemember!
    Jon A. Leslie
    nojarama
    http://www.nojarama.com

• now that i see you ♥

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nojarama View Post
    I ventured to the park last Monday (9/27) to visit the HMH overlay (which I love, and I know alot here on the board don't, but diversity is what makes our group so fantastic) and Halloweentime decor throughout the park (which seemed lighter than I remember). Anyhew, I noticed that they didn't replant Oogie Boogie in the front pet cemetery this year. This is the first time since 2003 that he wasn't there, right? Thankfully, Zero's nose was shining bright in the top window like he has since I first visited HMH in 2002 (didn't get to visit the pear it premiered). Also, on Monday, Jack wasn't popping up behind the gingerbread house. Do they shut it off during the week? Can't wait to see it again before the holidays in Decemember!
    Never noticed that Oogie was missing but I guess he is. When I was there last (last Saurday? Sunday? I think? It's been way too often in the last month, let me tell you) he wasn't working either. I would imagine that the mechanisms are temperamental and probably very delicate with such a violent movement happening made of gingerbread.
    dreams. come. true.

• Larger Than (After)Life

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkie313 View Post
    Isn't this off-topic?
    We're like family here. Occasionally, slightly off-topic posts pop up, when there's a lull, something interesting turns up or there's a desire to share other, perhaps somewhat related information with the long-time participants of this thread. The discussion always gets back on track, however. So, there's nothing to worry about.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by nojarama View Post
    On the gingerbread house, it's not just during the week, it was that way last Saturday too. Yesterday, 10/2, the Oogie topiary was finally back and the gingerbread mechanism was working again, but floating Leota was gone and the original, stationary Leota was being used.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron W View Post
    On the gingerbread house, it's not just during the week, it was that way last Saturday too. Yesterday, 10/2, the Oogie topiary was finally back and the gingerbread mechanism was working again, but floating Leota was gone and the original, stationary Leota was being used.
    Leota's been grounded again?

Why does this keep happening?

You know, as many times as I've ridden inside The Haunted Mansion, I think I've seen her floating only once.

*SIGH*

BTW, I have plans to go again on the 7th, if anyone wants to say hi.

I think someday we should get a few members to go through all the threads & organize all the confirmed facts and changes to the ride. Maybe post all the info over at DoomBuggies.
    Last edited by Trekkie313; 10-04-2010 at 08:24 AM.

Here is a rather curious picture I found of the ballroom...Cesar's Ghost is looking up and there seems to be a CM right next to him in a baseball cap.

Here is two views of the Seance scene with the lights on, I believe one has been flipped.

• now that i see you ♥

Blog Entries

Here is a rather curious picture I found of the ballroom...Cesar's Ghost is looking up and there seems to be a CM right next to him in a baseball cap.
    That appears to be a second reflection of Caesar, actually.
    dreams. come. true.

I use a very large, colorized version of this image for my Twitter background wallpaper. See @TheHatboxGhost.

• Pumpkin Dragon

Yay 100 pages!
    But I think we're on this threads last run, I dont want to lose this cool thread but I dont know if it can stay alive for an 8th thread. Dont wanna be a gatecrasher and all xD

Which reminds me, when was that light in the window, the one you can see at night at the top window that make it seem that someone is alive? When was that put in?
    STOP CHEWING MY SHOELACES! D:

Ahh! The project is on fire! D:
    This fire has delayed our signature redesigning, Excuse the smoke...and the burnt pixie dust...
    I SUPPORT THE RETURN OF THE HATBOX GHOST!

LinkBacks (?)

1. 11-02-2010, 03:59 PM
  2. 06-30-2010, 05:00 AM