Page 101 of 618 FirstFirst ... 5176919899100101102103104111126151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 9262

• Who are you again?

Re: The Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect Thread 7: Further Realms of Fright

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkie313 View Post
    Here is a rather curious picture I found of the ballroom...Cesar's Ghost is looking up and there seems to be a CM right next to him in a baseball cap.
    Thats not a CM, thats a real ghost! AHHHHHHHHHH, wait, wait....nevermind false alarm
    Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

Re: The Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect Thread 7: Further Realms of Fright

Quote Originally Posted by FantasmicDragon View Post
    Yay 100 pages!
    But I think we're on this threads last run, I dont want to lose this cool thread but I dont know if it can stay alive for an 8th thread. Dont wanna be a gatecrasher and all xD

Which reminds me, when was that light in the window, the one you can see at night at the top window that make it seem that someone is alive? When was that put in?
    It was supposedly the bride, I think...she used to carry a single candle in the ride.

• Mr. Ghost

Lightbulb Re: The Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect Thread 7: Further Realms of Fright

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkie313 View Post
    I think someday we should get a few members to go through all the threads & organize all the confirmed facts and changes to the ride. Maybe post all the info over at DoomBuggies.
    I tried to post a list of changes Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect Part 6: A Prequel in Time, The Unrelenting
    It was amended by HBG2
    *attic bats
    *Queue line headstones
    *Giant web and spider in the load area
    Or that might not be the changes you were looking for.

• Yoiks!

Hey people, Happy Halloween!
    I wouldn't worry to much about this thead dying, especially with the new movie and HBG's return. New photos and info are always being unearthed so while it may slow down, this thread will never stop.
    Keep up the great work everyone!

• Pulling the Trigger

Walls are up around the queue of our (WDW) Haunted Mansion for the installation of the new NextGen queue. Apparently the original graveyard is getting the boot to allow the new and interactive queue to go near the water.

Beyond that, not much seems to be known about the project... I would assume it has something to do with the tests they ran earlier.

x.jaKe ryan
    \\Commanding Officer At The Tomorrowland Galactic Federation Prisoner Teleport Center//

• Honorary Jungle Skipper

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Walls are up around the queue of our (WDW) Haunted Mansion for the installation of the new NextGen queue. Apparently the original graveyard is getting the boot to allow the new and interactive queue to go near the water.

Beyond that, not much seems to be known about the project... I would assume it has something to do with the tests they ran earlier.

Oh dear.

Goodbye beloved epitaphs carved in stone,
    They didn't know when to leave well enough alone.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

That is not good indeed, if all the classic stones go away....is it officially stated somewhere, or just walled off with that being the assumption of replacement outright?

I remember the interactive testing stuff from a while back of course, just curious if any official source has confirmed outright removal of current little "family plot"
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

• Member of Baxter's Army

Original Graveyard is expected to go. Thank you Disney we really enjoy having you destroy classic attraction elements to replace them with interactive features. That's why we all love the new ending to Spaceship Earth.(sarcasm) And I am sure WDI will put a lot of "Story" into it.
    Last edited by HMF; 10-05-2010 at 01:23 PM.

Wtf?

• and too all a good fright

Quote Originally Posted by clockworkmonkey View Post
    Oh dear.

Goodbye beloved epitaphs carved in stone,
    They didn't know when to leave well enough alone.

Love this. Any sources on the cemetery change info?

• Banned User

That old dark house at the end of the dimly lit street.

I am literally shaking. What does this mean for me, no more Master Gracey tombstone?!

This is sick, very very sick.

• is too darn hot.

Sick? It's a theme park attraction. Yes it's okay to get upset, but shaking?

Read Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom by Corey Doctorow (Free from his website).
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

I hope it fails miserably, someone needs to find me as many pics of the WDW Mansion as possible...I want to remember the way it used to be.

• Banned User

That old dark house at the end of the dimly lit street.

Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    Si Yes it's okay to get upset, but shaking?
    Honestly, I think the shaking is a combination of my feelings of remorse, and the cold I have.

• We Go On.

This is abominable, and why I am so thankful for TDA.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 11-02-2010, 03:59 PM
  2. 06-30-2010, 05:00 AM