Page 103 of 624 FirstFirst ... 3537893100101102103104105106113128153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 9354

Re: The Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect Thread 7: Further Realms of Fright

From an insider on WDWMagic:

I think the new queue area will put some scared little ones more at ease. Not cheesey sight gags or anything just a little light hearted insight to what lies in store for them beyond those doors. I have adult friends who still won't ride it because they swear something is going to come out and grab them.
    That basically guarantees something stupid.

The expansion of the queue isn't even that large. About 6 or 7 items are currently planned for that area and only incorporate the area the current cemetery is in. Directly past the turnstyles the additional queue will turn left into the new area and rejoin the existing queue a little further down. The reason why I say "additional" queue is because it could simply be gated off if needed. The existing path to the door after the turnstyles will remain. This construction could take up to 6 months. Electrical and plumbing needs to be installed before anything else.

• Banned User

That old dark house at the end of the dimly lit street.

Re: The Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect Thread 7: Further Realms of Fright

(photo via Inside the Magic)

• Mr. Ghost

Well this ost may be off topic, but since it is October, I decided to post this earlier, I presnt my own ghost bride project now moved onto one of my blogs for the convenience of foolish mortals. I hope HBG2 does'nt mind I also included a link to his blog during my description. And as for Halloween plans, I was planning to make a Ghost Host costume, but that may have to wait, so I'll probably post the concept art.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Fenwright View Post
    Well this ost may be off topic, but since it is October, I decided to post this earlier, I presnt my own ghost bride project now moved onto one of my blogs for the convenience of foolish mortals. I hope HBG2 does'nt mind I also included a link to his blog during my description. And as for Halloween plans, I was planning to make a Ghost Host costume, but that may have to wait, so I'll probably post the concept art.
    Absolutely loved it, you've done a great job

I consider it on topic anyway, snce its about a replicated old/forgotten effect.

• Inhospitable about happy

Quote Originally Posted by SmellyOrangutan View Post
    From an insider on WDWMagic:

I think the new queue area will put some scared little ones more at ease. Not cheesey sight gags or anything just a little light hearted insight to what lies in store for them beyond those doors. I have adult friends who still won't ride it because they swear something is going to come out and grab them.

That basically guarantees something stupid.
    Exactly.

I guess when it comes to cheese, they leave no (head)stone unturned.
    "My mental facilities are twice what yours are, pea brain!"

The conversation continues at Long-Forgotten, the blog.

• Larger Than (After)Life

Well this ost may be off topic, but since it is October, I decided to post this earlier, I presnt my own ghost bride project now moved onto one of my blogs for the convenience of foolish mortals.
    SPOOKTACULAR!

I enjoyed your blog so much that I am now following it and have added it to the "Kindred Souls" at Dorian Gray's Painting Is Not Alone. You can be very proud of your work. You built a wonderful bride. I especially like the way that you painted the face.

• Larger Than (After)Life

Quote Originally Posted by HBG2 View Post
    Exactly.

Cheese is what I've come to expect from The Mouse, lately. *SIGH*

• Inhospitable about happy

Quote Originally Posted by TheHatboxGhost View Post
    Cheese is what I've come to expect from The Mouse, lately. *SIGH*
    And when cheese has been processed by a mouse, you get...
    "My mental facilities are twice what yours are, pea brain!"

The conversation continues at Long-Forgotten, the blog.

• Banned User

That is Fantastic! Great Job!

• We Go On.

And when cheese has been processed by a mouse, you get...
    ...Tomorrowland 1998?

• is too darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey13 View Post
    Those were defiantly test models.
    They defied being anything but test models? I'm confused by your sentence.

Exactly.

There's a fair amount of cheese already existing in the Haunted Mansion, mostly in the graveyard...
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    They defied being anything but test models? I'm confused by your sentence.
    Sorry, iPhone auto-correct. The sentence was supposed to be "those were definitely test models".

• Member of Baxter's Army

A thought occurred to me. Do you think it is possible that they are removing the Gravestones because the same "Creative Executives" who forced them to whitewash the name "Master Gracey" off the refurb sign want to remove everything possible that could keep the Gracey mythology alive?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by HMF View Post
    A thought occurred to me. Do you think it is possible that they are removing the Gravestones because the same "Creative Executives" who forced them to whitewash the name "Master Gracey" off the refurb sign want to remove everything possible that could keep the Gracey mythology alive?
    Doubt it.
    I don't think they would waste money totally re-working the queue just to remove a tombstone. I also doubt it is due to the ride's almost completely consistent 15 minute wait time.

• We Go On.

I agree with Master Gracey...Unlikely that they would commence a six month queue project if all they needed to do was take out a tombstone. Even then, the tombstone says nothing about being the ghost host.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 11-02-2010, 03:59 PM
  2. 06-30-2010, 05:00 AM