Page 270 of 559 FirstFirst ... 170220260267268269270271272273280320370 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 8378

• Inhospitable about happy

Re: The Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect Thread 7: Further Realms of Fright

New post a-comin' at El Bloggo. Should be up in a day or two.

The harsh reviews are past. Now it's back to normal. It'll be about the Rolly Crump/Yale Gracey chapter in the HM's history.
    "My mental facilities are twice what yours are, pea brain!"

The conversation continues at Long-Forgotten, the blog.

Re: The Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect Thread 7: Further Realms of Fright

Sneak preview!

LF Thread exclusive!

While the thread has moved past this particular subject, I wanted to post my experience:

My one Mansion dream: Half-way through the attraction, there was an optional spot where you could exit your doom buggy and have a tasty treat at a snack bar. I've no recollection of what they served. But I just remember that, if desired, one could stop and have a snack while literally in the middle of the Mansion.

I'm not sure where this comes from. I've always been able to contain my hunger within the HM. But, regardless, in that tiny little spot in my tiny little mind, the HM had a lite snacking opportunity half-way through.

Post script: Back in those days of excessively detailed yore, one would proceed to the Columbia Harbor House for a french silk mini pie (R.I.P.), or make the mad rush to Fantasyland to buy a pretzel absolutely slathered with brown mustard.

To those of you who find this idea repellent, Dan pointed out an important fact in one of his recent blog posts: Now that I've posted this, they legally cannot make this a reality.
    "The greatest expression of rebellion is joy." - Joss Whedon

Quote Originally Posted by RobotWolf View Post
    To those of you who find this idea repellent, Dan pointed out an important fact in one of his recent blog posts: Now that I've posted this, they legally cannot make this a reality.
    Gives me an idea, and it's only half crazy. Think of all the awful things they might realistically, conceivably do, and describe in detail the concepts and perhaps how they might do them.

• Larger Than (After)Life

Quote Originally Posted by HBG2 View Post
    Gives me an idea, and it's only half crazy. Think of all the awful things they might realistically, conceivably do, and describe in detail the concepts and perhaps how they might do them.
    You mean in addition to the queue?

Quote Originally Posted by TheHatboxGhost View Post
    You mean in addition to the queue?
    They start planning these big projects well in advance (we're talking years), so you have to think ahead.

Hey, you know what? They could use this new HHG-in-mirrors technology to have the heads of the doombuggy riders appear in the Hatbox Ghost's hatbox when he returns. Now there's a great idea.

I'm missing something here.
    Uncopyrighted ideas posted by anonymous people on the internet can't be used?

• Larger Than (After)Life

Quote Originally Posted by SmellyOrangutan View Post
    Oh, it's just mental mastur master thinking.

Actually, if what you say is true, let's think up every cockamamy idea we can. That way, they can't!
    Last edited by TheHatboxGhost; 07-01-2011 at 01:30 PM.

It's your birthday at WDW/DL?? Now we can green-screen you blowing out the candles on the cake in the ballroom, stop the doombuggies at the appropriate moment and have everyone at the table sing "Happy Birthday" to you!

Little Leota's spiel can be edited to say "Be sure to purchase your photographed death certificate..."
    "The greatest expression of rebellion is joy." - Joss Whedon

Quote Originally Posted by SmellyOrangutan View Post
    People have been known to sue Disney for stealing their idea, so WDI has a policy of NOT using ideas that have been suggested to them by outsiders, or ideas taken from an unknown source. The fact that one or another of these lawsuits has succeeded has them gun shy.

I think they should write some new theme songs. That way, they could rotate "Grim Grinning Ghosts" out with other tunes, and the graveyard scene would have more variety.

---------- Post added 07-01-2011 at 03:02 PM ----------

New design for pop-up ghosts. Found it HERE.

I am your toast. Your ghost toast.

• Minion

LF Thread exclusive!

WTF? What have gremlins to do with mushrooms?

It's an analogy.

The Fantasia mushroom people are to Rolly's mushroom people what the pre-Gremlin is to the Gremlin.

• Cunning infiltrator

There's a nice reference in the dark Disney game. Epic Mickey. Gremlin Village is based on Fantasyland.

For all your Furry/Anthro needs!
    http://www.second-ed.com/

Highly recommended Furry/Anthro list:
    http://belfrycomics.net/
    http://furaffinity.net/

• Member of Baxter's Army

They start planning these big projects well in advance (we're talking years), so you have to think ahead.

Hey, you know what? They could use this new HHG-in-mirrors technology to have the heads of the doombuggy riders appear in the Hatbox Ghost's hatbox when he returns. Now there's a great idea.
    Not even Carsillo would do that,Then again, he did work on the 2007 version of Spaceship Earth.
    Last edited by HMF; 07-01-2011 at 06:08 PM.

• We Go On.

Quote Originally Posted by HMF View Post
    Not even Carsillo would do that,Then again, he did work on the 2007 version of Spaceship Earth.

It all makes sense now. Banish that man to the pits of "My Yard Goes Disney"!

LinkBacks (?)

1. 11-02-2010, 03:59 PM
  2. 06-30-2010, 05:00 AM