Page 539 of 648 FirstFirst ... 39439489514529536537538539540541542549564589639 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 9706

• Inhospitable about happy

Re: The Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect Thread 7: Further Realms of Fright

Yeah, one suspects it's their annual HBG striptease to get your $$$.

Hey, this is nice. A new photo of the berm graveyard is up at Kennetti's site. Comparing it with other photos, I'm going to tentatively date it to the late 80's, maybe 1988 or 89. It's one of the better shots of the berm I've seen.

"My mental facilities are twice what yours are, pea brain!"

The conversation continues at Long-Forgotten, the blog.

Re: The Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect Thread 7: Further Realms of Fright

Quote Originally Posted by HBG2 View Post
    New post up at the blog.
    Love your "COD piece"!

Last edited by skoolpsyk; 01-04-2014 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skoolpsyk View Post
    New post up at the blog.
    Love your COD piece!

Me too - the idea of a choice in paths never occurred to me, but it makes a lot of sense once you look at it. Great stuff! I can't wait to see the post next month that this is just the warm up to...

• Minion

Yeah, one suspects it's their annual HBG striptease to get your $$$.
    Hatbox Ghost merch is more like a catnip mouse or a ball of string dangled over the fans, just like what they've done with Dreamfinder in Florida.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr

•   
    • Lurking in the corners

Blog Entries

That multi image cloth (?) patter is great except for one thing. I love Madame Leota as much as any Mansionista but, really? Can't we get her right just ONCE?

“That's the way a lot of things happen... You think one person did something
    but he was just the one to put the color on it." – Ken Anderson
    ​I'm blogging here again!

Hello guys,
    I am new here I am a very very big fan of the Haunted Mansion, and also of the movie (well just the sets xD)
    By the way I am from Germany so if you have questions to the "Geisterschloss" in Europa Park please ask me (it's a dark ride, some call it "knock off" of Haunted Mansion")

• Inhospitable about happy

Willkommen.
    "My mental facilities are twice what yours are, pea brain!"

The conversation continues at Long-Forgotten, the blog.

Willkommen.
    Oh haha, vielen Dank
    Thank you very much
    May I ask you all who your favorite ghost is in the Haunted Mansion?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdwardGracey View Post
    My favorite ghosts were always the duelers in the ballroom.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Oh yes, they are really cool
    My favorite ghost is the Birthday Girl in the Ballroom I always wonder why she celebrates her birthday in Gracey Manor, and if she's related to the family

• Minion

The pop-up ghost in front of the graveyard band.

• Evil is Sexy

Oh yes, they are really cool
    My favorite ghost is the Birthday Girl in the Ballroom I always wonder why she celebrates her birthday in Gracey Manor, and if she's related to the family
    Hehe. The Haunted Mansion in Disneyland, CA isn't called Gracey Manor officially. It's just an old house Walt invited ghosts of all sorts to come and live. So, she's celebrating her birthday there, because she can and they probably wanted an excuse to have a "swinging wake."
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    The Haunted Mansion in Disneyland, CA isn't called Gracey Manor officially. It's just an old house Walt invited ghosts of all sorts to come and live. So, she's celebrating her birthday there, because she can and they probably wanted an excuse to have a "swinging wake."
    Oh yes! I've heard that! I don't know why I always call it Gracey Manor, I think because I love the Mansion in the HM movie (I also love the Haunted Mansion house and the Phantom Manor house) xD Oh my second favorite ghost is the Hatbox Ghost, I think because I collect top hats
    Last edited by MasterEdwardGracey; 01-08-2014 at 03:45 AM.

• Mr. Ghost

Mine is the Organist. This is because I was given a book about illusions by National Geographic for Christmas 1987. One page had the Organist from WDW, and there was a paragraph about the HM. Close second would be Beating Heart. Ten years ago I was obsessed with the blinking heart effect.

The birthday girl shares the title of "My favorite Ghost" with this shadow-pianist in WDW Haunted Mansion. I wonder if the projection is made using a cardbord-puppet like those chinese shadow-puppets :/

LinkBacks (?)

1. 11-02-2010, 03:59 PM
  2. 06-30-2010, 05:00 AM