Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Pre Trip Report, report!

Stunning images! Thank you!

• hi!

Quote Originally Posted by phi1215 View Post
    Back to Great Moments with Mr Lincoln, am I weird that I came out of there a little misty eyed? Walking down the hall of portraits, just made me realize how we've had some really inspirational people that have brought leadership and definition to our country!
    you're not weird.. i'm sure a lot of people cry in that hall of portraits.. at the fact that a certain person is placed next to MJ, Elvis, and the Beach Boys
    -plagued

• Yes, that is my real name

The Far Northern, California, United States
    Blog Entries

Plaugued, lol, I do find that interesting, I have no beef with it, but it seems there are some other peoples photos I find more so fitting, but I don't run the place!!

The photo of the older gentleman playing guitar, great story with that photo. He was playing in the alley there at NOS, I stopped and listened a bit. When he stopped momentarily, I asked him if he had a favorite song he liked to play, I would love to stay and listen some more. He said no, he just plays the notes he feels and they come out into sound....and he started picking again, beautiful notes poured out, it was like standing there in another place and time! Incredible, to say the least! Watching him sit there and play was a highlight in my day!
    Yaye!

• waitin' to board

Nice TR.....almost like a play by play.....thanks for sharing

Blog Entries

Re: Thusday 5/6/10 - In Progress (Updates all day long)

Started our day at the dlh, had to switch rooms, so we had to take all our stuff to the bell hop desk! Hustled to the rainforest cafe and we are chomping down on a great breakfast, will head over to the main gates in a few minutes! More to come...
    Yaye!

Blog Entries

We hustled to the main gate for magic mornings, we got straight over to space mountain, its my new favorite ride! Sophia handled it great! She doesn't want to do it again, but that's ok, I'm so proud of her! We are now taking off on star tours! More to come...
    Yaye!

Blog Entries

Star tours was a hit! Sophia loves it! Off to princess fantasy faire
    Yaye!

Blog Entries

While waiting in line for princess ff a little. girl behind us was sad, it was her last day in. the park. and. she yet to see the them. Her brothers were picking on her. She didn't have even a piece of paper for an autograph, so my mom ran over to the gift. Shop and bought her a princess. Autograph book. We waited till it was our turn and I asked her if she could do me the favor and take this book and get autographs and have a good time the rest of the. Day. She got super happy! The mom was shocked and kept thanking us. It was so cute and fun doing something nice for someone, it brought up our happiness meter too! Now we are on IASW!
    Yaye!

• Cleared for the option

Very cool! That was nice of your mom. I love the updates.

• Disneymom

cool. sounds like you are having fun.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by phi1215 View Post
    While waiting in line for princess ff a little. girl behind us was sad, it was her last day in. the park. and. she yet to see the them. Her brothers were picking on her. She didn't have even a piece of paper for an autograph, so my mom ran over to the gift. Shop and bought her a princess. Autograph book. We waited till it was our turn and I asked her if she could do me the favor and take this book and get autographs and have a good time the rest of the. Day. She got super happy! The mom was shocked and kept thanking us. It was so cute and fun doing something nice for someone, it brought up our happiness meter too! Now we are on IASW!

So sweet! Enjoy the rest of your day

phi1215 fan club grows larger!

I am so happy that you are finally on your big trip-- seems like you've been planning it forever! Have a great time-- I'll be checking back in for all the fun!
    Kudos to mom for making that little girl's trip. Magic aint it?
    To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Blog Entries

Ok, long gap between posts, sorry about that my faithful followers! After the PFF we rode the DLRR for almost an hour, I don't know why my daughter is so in love with it, I know Walt would be proud though! We were on the train that has the forward facing benches, we had great luck and had the front row on the first car, it was really nice! I have to say when you ride the train that much, you sure see a lot of people do some not so smart things, lol. The conductor called all aboard and gave the signal to start the train, at that point this Hollywood mom jumps of the train to grab sun screen from her friend. The conductor had to hit a switch and then come over and ask if they were all done hopping on and off the train, that she had to halt the train because of that. The girl replied, wow, cause the train is going so fast, yeah, big deal. All I could think was, well one word, I'm sure you have it! We finally debarked the train in Tomorrowland and attempted Captain Eo but Sophia balked and the last minute and we skipped out of line. No biggie there, it's not like the train had to stop for her We then headed to BLAB, for the first time I graduated to level - 3!! After that we browsed in some shops and then headed to the monorail and back to the hotel. Our new room was ready, so we went to check it out. It is so much better, I am very happy that they were willing to accommodate my request, especially since they are short a tower! We took our stuff upstairs and unpacked, I love to fully unpack, then I feel like we are home for our stay here! Sophia was wanting to check out the pool, so we changed up and headed down. My only complaint, there's way to much sun! I am not a tan friendly folk, so it's not my first pick of activity. The pool is very nice, the hot tub, my goodness was hot enough to poach eggs, but once you are in there it feels great. After sticking my feet up against a jet for a few minutes they feel so refreshed! Our next stop will probably be the gift shop for postcards because dinner with goofy is coming up soon!

Stayed tooned (nice pun?) pictures will come later this evening. Thank you awesome MCer's!!
    Yaye!

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

Great TR, keep it going!

Enjoy dinner, the character meals are so much fun for kids.

Thanks for sharing!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast