Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Yes, that is my real name

The Far Northern, California, United States
    Blog Entries

Phi1215's Trip Reports

So yesterday I finished all my packing by 6 pm, and tried to get to sleep at 7pm, no luck, even at 9 pm, I still was checking the clock. 1 am the alarm blasted off and I jumped out of bed. It took me exactly 26 minutes to get dressed, get the kiddo dressed and throwing my luggage into the pick up! With my husband driving we made our journey to the Sacramento airport. Unfortunately we were very ahead of schedule. Normally we are slightly behind and our readiness would be welcomed, but we ended up at the airport 3.5 hours early. All is well though, we are waiting to board, can't wait to update this as the day progresses. Our flight is scheduled for 6:05 am so we will be in Disneyland soon! Can't wait! More to come....
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 05-10-2010 at 01:37 PM.
    Yaye!

• Disneymom

Re: Pre Trip Report, report!

you sound really excited. just like we are when we go. Hardly sleep and packed and ready to go. Kepp us posted. Trip Reports are so much fun.

Blog Entries

Flight was on time, John Wayne airport is fabulous! We caught our shuttle van and went directly to the DLH. We checked in and sadly the new dream tower is shut down due to water failure. It's all good, we took our bags upstairs, it was about 9ish am. We headed down to breakfast and got into goofys kitchen at 9:45 am. We saw Baloo, Aurora, Chip, Dale, Goofy and Jasmine. The table across from is had a psycho mom was freaking out because .Jasmine missed her table, she was so loud and rude, we laughed a lot about it after they left!
    Yaye!

Oooooh I am so jealous...I want to be there too! Cant wait for the trip report. I know you and your family are having a wonderful time.
    Vacation...Counting Down the Days...Disneyland Here I Come

Blog Entries

We rode the DLRR 2x, got off at main street and rode the horse. Drawn trolly, the horse kayla was so beautiful we couldn't help but gush over her! We headed over and had a dole whip and now catching the. Tiki show
    Yaye!

Blog Entries

After a double dose of the jungle cruise we rode the fire engine over to the main. Entrance and headed to dca where we are now waiting for the pixar parade. I was. So proud Sophia braved haunted mansion and didn't cry, I think she even liked some of it! After that we went on winnie the pooh. That was. Just prior to going on the wonderful adventure of the jungle cruise. Thanks folks for excusing the punctuation and other errors, operating on a brand new android phone!
    Yaye!

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by phi1215 View Post
    After a double dose of the jungle cruise we rode the fire engine over to the main. Entrance and headed to dca where we are now waiting for the pixar parade. I was. So proud Sophia braved haunted mansion and didn't cry, I think she even liked some of it! After that we went on winnie the pooh. That was. Just prior to going on the wonderful adventure of the jungle cruise. Thanks folks for excusing the punctuation and other errors, operating on a brand new android phone!
    I think a new thread title is needed. Maybe add in an "and" between the "reports."

You need a bigger phone or tinier fingers. Maybe it gets easier with practice. So, keep us informed!
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

Blog Entries

I'm going to start a new thread when I get my laptop out tonight, yeah practice and patience will help a lot!
    Yaye!

Blog Entries

Pixar parade awesome, we headed back to dlr and are catching great moments with Mr Lincoln
    Yaye!

Blog Entries

Ok everyone, I am about to experience the famous Monte cristo sandwich!
    Yaye!

I'm having fun following you around(I sound like a stalker LOL). Let us know how the Monte Cristo is! I've never had one.

Blog Entries

Are you at the park!! I thought I saw some one hiding in the bushes in Critter Country! jk.

The Monte Cristo was fandango! Unfortunately I scarfed down on my wonderful french onion soup and my sandwich got a little cold. It was still amazing though! I was really against the idea of the fruit based sauce for it, but it all works amazing together, the rich flavors really come out and just taste delicious! I'm getting hungry again already!

Back to Great Moments with Mr Lincoln, am I weird that I came out of there a little misty eyed? Walking down the hall of portraits, just made me realize how we've had some really inspirational people that have brought leadership and definition to our country!

I am starting a new thread for tomorrow, and you are welcome to stalk me around the park, lol, jk, seriously, don't stalk me! Well, if you want to buy me a churro, I guess it would be ok then! Not sure if I am going to post up some photos tonight or not, hang in there and see, thanks folks, you guys rock!!
    Yaye!

Love it! Sadly, I'm at home, about 585 miles to the north. I won't be able to get to the parks until July or August. Thanks for the feedback on the food. I owe you and yours a churro!
    Looking forward to more of your trip report.

Blog Entries

Thusday 5/6/10 - In Progress (Updates all day long)

So I am setting up this thread for tomorrow. I am going to update throughout the day, and post photos at the end. To catch up on today, check out

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...rt-report.html

Thanks to all the folks who have nice thoughts, I feel like I have a fan club, woo hoo, VIP!!
    Yaye!

Blog Entries

Yaye!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast