Birthday's at Disneyland Resort

(I'm new to the forums, so please excuse me if I'm posting in the wrong area.)

I will be celebrating my son's 9th birthday by staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel for the weekend of May 22. Does Disneyland do anything extra for birthdays or do you have any suggestions on how to celebrate? Are there certain restraunts that celebrate birthdays in a special way or anything of that nature in and around Disneyland? I heard you can go somewhere to make a birthday cake???

Thank you!

Re: Birthday's at Disneyland Resort

Disneyland CM goes out of their way to make birthdays special. I know there is a place where you can get a cake but I can't think of the name right now...... But if you are staying at a resort hotel they can give him a birthday pin at the front desk, if not go to City Hall and get one. I know at Cafe Orleans they'll give him a free Beignet for dessert. But I know from experience that CM's can create some of the best birthdays I have had a fair share there. I hope your sons experience is as positive as mine

I just posted a similar question, as we will be celebrating my son's 4th on the 22nd. Here is the link to the thread. Hope you have a great time.

Birthday Question

Disney is one of the best at celebrating...for birthdays character dining locations offer goodie bags at additional cost of course and you can arrange a my birthday party at the Plaza Inn..mickey and minnie will make an appearance and you get the cake celebration cost is about 16 per person in addition to meal reserve at least 5 days ahead...the sooner the better (in your case for the 22nd...now
    Other places to celebrate that have birthday extras are Big Thunder ranch barbecue, Paradise Pier PCH Grill, and Goofys Kitchen to reserve call (714) 781-3463.

Birthday buckets are another idea they come with small cakes and other goodies for about 20 dollars.
    Vacation...Counting Down the Days...Disneyland Here I Come

• www.JonAutopsy.com

This is actually helpful for me, too, since I plan on going to Disneyland for my birthday, this year (August 29th). I usually have a big party at my house on my birthday but since my friends are getting married on the 28th, I bumped my party back a week earlier so I figured I'd hit up the happiest place on earth for my 28th birthday, this year

Thanks for the info, everyone!
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"
    1st Place - MiceChat Gumball Rally 2012

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK