Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• socal native

Another Food Survey at DL

Saturday we ended up at DL for dinner and on our way out of the park we were stopped and asked to take a survey. "Of course!" We said, and into a secluded room on the side of City Hall up the steps and through a side door by the guided tour kiosk. Inside there were five little notebook sized computer screens and a questionnaire. Some questions were multiple choice, others were open-ended requiring elaboration. Questions they are asking, which people here might be interested in, include:

1. Rate food quality
    2. Rate food selections
    3. Availability of healthy choices, and do you even care about healthy food at DL
    4. Did you bring in outside food?

• Banned User

Re: Another Food Survey at DL

Quote Originally Posted by elsa View Post
    Saturday we ended up at DL for dinner and on our way out of the park we were stopped and asked to take a survey. "Of course!" We said, and into a secluded room on the side of City Hall up the steps and through a side door by the guided tour kiosk. Inside there were five little notebook sized computer screens and a questionnaire. Some questions were multiple choice, others were open-ended requiring elaboration. Questions they are asking, which people here might be interested in, include:

1. Rate food quality
    2. Rate food selections
    3. Availability of healthy choices, and do you even care about healthy food at DL

OH SNAP!! EASY!!

But like the rating part.. Was that on a scale of 1-10?

I could do this in a heart beat.

Ok question one: if I rated food quality I’d give it a 10, with 10 being the highest/outstanding food

Question 2: I would rate that with “there is just too many choices”, ok maybe a 10 as there is soo many choices!!

Question 3: well I feel that availability if a healthy choice is great for some people. But I think over all the food is GREAT!!

Question 4: I never bring food from outside….never, I always eat in the park or in downtown Disney, it’s just way more easier then to have to carry around food

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by elsa View Post

1. Rate food quality
    2. Rate food selections
    WOW.. it sure does look like somebody in the big green building has been paying close attention to the MC forums for atleast the last two months.

• Sharing a Paopu Fruit

Blog Entries

I hope they aren't doing their usual tactic of turning away annual passholders from the surveys.

I would be very glad to take this survey. The food at DL needs help, and I think that there are a lot of people on these boards that could point them in the right direction.

I was asked to do this same survey at Hollywood Studios this past January at WDW...must be a company wide study on food satisfaction. Ill tell u one thing WDW's DHS could use....Award Winning Weiners!! Yum!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TikiRoom View Post
    I was asked to do this same survey at Hollywood Studios this past January at WDW...must be a company wide study on food satisfaction. Ill tell u one thing WDW's DHS could use....Award Winning Weiners!! Yum!

omg yeah aren't they the best????? seriosuly all the food choices at DCA are excellent!!

Quote Originally Posted by CinderellaStory View Post
    I hope they aren't doing their usual tactic of turning away annual passholders from the surveys.

I would be very glad to take this survey. The food at DL needs help, and I think that there are a lot of people on these boards that could point them in the right direction.
    They're not. I was asked to take it a few weeks ago, and I'm an Annual Passholder. They didn't even ask beforehand if I was, so anyone can take it.
    "Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy."

• socal native

Quote Originally Posted by CinderellaStory View Post

No, I am a pass holder. This isn't the first survey I have taken either, so I don't know which ones they have turned people away from. We get approached about every third to fourth time we visit. Mostly it is just a CM with an electronic "clipboard" with a few simple questions. Once it was as we entered asking for our zip code and nothing else. I guess we have survey faces....

Quote Originally Posted by love♥dca View Post
    OH SNAP!! EASY!!

But like the rating part.. Was that on a scale of 1-10?

I could do this in a heart beat.

Ok question one: if I rated food quality I’d give it a 10, with 10 being the highest/outstanding food

Question 2: I would rate that with “there is just too many choices”, ok maybe a 10 as there is soo many choices!!

Question 3: well I feel that availability if a healthy choice is great for some people. But I think over all the food is GREAT!!

Question 4: I never bring food from outside….never, I always eat in the park or in downtown Disney, it’s just way more easier then to have to carry around food
    You'd be ruining it for those of us who value our money and food quality.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by disneyrand1 View Post
    You'd be ruining it for those of us who value our money and food quality.
    Oh Snap!

I have found food at DL both good any terrible. My only gripe is the overpriced food.

Quote Originally Posted by matterhornlove31 View Post
    Oh Snap!

I have found food at DL both good any terrible. My only gripe is the overpriced food.
    Actually, I agree to a certain extent. There are some things that I've found at DL that I really like.

They are out-numbered (heavily), however by the multitude of things that are crap and over-priced IMHO.

My wife and I couldn't believe the difference in portions sizes for simple things like the clam chowder bread bowl from just 3 years ago. To top it off, they were even more expensive. That type of crap makes it easy to be critical of EVERYTHING Disney when it comes to food. And the bread bowls are just the beginning. An extra dollar for tomato on your burger? Are you fricken serious?! With tactics like that I hope Disney loses their "you know what" in every facet of food service.

• Banned User

EXTRA DOLLAR FOR A TOMATO??!! LOL.. i had to laugh cause that is why i eat at DCA at the taste pilots grill..you get toppings bar, and you can have as much tomatos on your burger that you want, they do not have a limit..also as much barbeque sauce that you want and jalepanos that you want!

and i was not ruining it for people, i eat at dca, so my take on the qaulity of food at the various places at DCA. i think the food is WAY better at dca.

• Banned User

besides at DCA, you get a good portion of fish and chips, salads and soup bowls are huge!!! along with you got the trattoria..mmmm they have the best lasanga!

Quote Originally Posted by love♥dca View Post
    EXTRA DOLLAR FOR A TOMATO??!! LOL.. i had to laugh cause that is why i eat at DCA at the taste pilots grill..you get toppings bar, and you can have as much tomatos on your burger that you want, they do not have a limit..also as much barbeque sauce that you want and jalepanos that you want!

and i was not ruining it for people, i eat at dca, so my take on the qaulity of food at the various places at DCA. i think the food is WAY better at dca.
    I'd actually agree with you there too. The food fare at DCA is much better than DLR (still wish I could get a monte cristo at DCA). Still overpriced IMHO, but better.

• Banned User

.well ok there you go, that is my take on the food so doing a food survey be easy for me! as it be about the food at DCA.

i mean seriously you got to try the ribs at TPG! omg they are good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast