Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Napa Rose

Napa Rose

Im going to be going to Disneyland for an anniversary trip and we've never been to Napa Rose. What type of food do they serve there and whats the price range. We like the Blue Bayou but wanna try something different.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: Napa Rose

This is the dinner menu compliments of allears. I've never eaten there myself so I don't know anything about the specifics of the food.

Menu for Napa Rose Restaurant in the Grand Californian Hotel in Disneyland

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Future theatre actress <3

Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake

It's been awhile for me but napa rose is on the pricey side.. Very good food though! When I went I had the swordfish and I give it 5 stars!
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

If your going for your anniversary trip I would sugest going to Napa Rose and if budget allows eat at the Chef's Counter. The Chef of Napa Rose interacts with you and you get a close up view of the Kitchen. Also you might want to try Steakhouse 55.

Assuming you read the menu posted above; so I won't go into the food. But if you like good wine, Napa Rose is THE place to go. End of story. The food is excellently prepared, but it's not the kind of food I crave all the time. I go often, just to sit at the bar and visit with the regulars. I order off the menu about half the time. The bar and lounge have a magnificent ambiance, and the staff are amazing.
    As for eating at the chef's counter, yeah, it's fun, and the chef and kitchen staff do interact with you, but you're sitting at a counter next to people, and you do lose the intimacy of a table and great wait staff. But whatever you're in the mood for obviously. If you do eat at the counter, I highly recommend sitting at the bar or in the lounge before or after your dinner so you can absorb the feel of the place. And weather permitting, having a glass of wine out by the fire pit on the patio is something not to be missed. Enjoy!! And Happy Anniversary!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Future Disney CM and WDI

Had a meal at Napa Rose in December/January. Loved it. Wouldnt miss eating here everytime I go to Anaheim!
    I find the price very reasonable for the quality of the food.

1. Disneyland 1997;
    2. Disneyland Resort 2008; 3. Hong Kong Disneyland 2009; 4. Disneyland Resort 2009; 5. Disneyland Resort 2010; 6. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2011; 7. Disney Cruise Lines 2011 - Disney Dream; 8. Disneyland Resort 2011; 9. Disneyland Resort 2012; 10. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2012; 11. Disney Cruise Lines 2012 - Disney Fantasy; ?. Tokyo Disney Resort; ?. Disneyland Paris

• It's Been My Pleasure

Request Saucy as your server, he's simply the best.

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

You are going to LOVE Napa Rose. The food, no matter what you decide upon, will be perfectly prepared. The service, unsurpassed.

When making your rez let them know it's your anniversary dinner. It will most certainly be a magical evening.

X2 on the wine selections. Don't be shy about requesting recommendations, they KNOW their stuff.
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

thank you all so much for the info, it will help. I couldnt find that menu anywhere online.

• gyre & gimble in the wabe

Quote Originally Posted by PEPcard View Post
    Request Saucy as your server, he's simply the best.
    I agree on this. I don't eat there unless Saucy is able to help me. I go once to a couple of times a month. The food is art, the wine is out of this world. You can just sit back and let your server pair the wines to your courses. Always a flawless experience.
    Feed the Birds. It's not just a song, it's a way of life.

• Banned User

please let us know in a review how you liked napa rose.. cuase i have not been yet and i really want to go, but i want to make sure that it's really worth the money cause i have seen the fancy pansy menu that napa rose offers.

• A Malice in Wonderland...

^
    Well since you find Disneyland hamburgers so delicious, I'm sure the Napa Rose will be sufficient to satisfy your palette.
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Enunciate View Post
    ^
    Well since you like Disneyland hamburgers I'm sure the Napa Rose will be sufficiently up to your pallette.

that was rude...

so what if i like the burgers at taste pilots grill... they are yummy and you get your money's worth....big freakin deal if i like those burgers!

• A Malice in Wonderland...

^
    Sorry, I wasn't trying to judge. I'm just saying if you like Taste Pilot's Grill, you are gonna LOVE Napa Rose. Try not to get upset so easily.
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Enunciate View Post
    ^
    Sorry, I wasn't trying to judge. I'm just saying if you like Taste Pilot's Grill, you are gonna LOVE Napa Rose. Try not to get upset so easily.

another good place the op should try is naples. i very fond of that place.. been 4 times this month!! i love the pizza's and the pastas and the salad are out of this world

....and u let's enunciate should not make your posts seem soo rude, it's making people mad..i'm just saying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast