18 62.07%
  • Hell No!

9 31.03%
  • Whatever....

2 6.90%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Talking Star Wars Dance-OFF VIDEO - Why OH why can't we have this here. HILARIOUS!!!!

Why can't we have this here in Disneyland for at least a month or so.

Here's a video from Disney's Hollywood Studios in Florida.

Freakin' Hilarious!

I have never seen Star War before at Disneyland because it looks boring, but if they have like this kind of Dance-off I will definitely watch it over and over again.

My favorite part starts at 1:30

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA97Z7T-ncw"]YouTube - Hyperspace Hoopla, Star Wars Weekends 2010 Part 3 of 3 5/21/10[/ame]

This reminds me of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure at Universal Studios Horror night and the Hanging at Knotts Scary Farm.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: Star Wars Dance-OFF VIDEO - Why OH why can't we have this here. HILARIOUS!!!!

Just to see Boba Fett dancing to Michael Jackson.
    Last edited by finalevil151; 05-25-2010 at 10:33 PM. Reason: took back an insult i felt was harsh

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: Star Wars Dance-OFF VIDEO - Why OH why can't we have this here. HILARIOUS!!!!

I wish Disneyland could get Star Wars Weekends...maybe after Star Tours 2 coming in.

• ---------------

They (FL) can keep the show
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

That was hilarious. Also, the costumes and makeup were surprisingly good. I love how the white-skinned female character who came out along side Zam maintained her seemingly gruff character while dancing.
    "The greatest expression of rebellion is joy." - Joss Whedon

Aren't those guys a little short for Stormtroopers?

Beastly Kingdom
    ? Sci-fi City? Pirateland? Port Disney? Discovery Bay?
    My website: The Neverland Files - all about Disney projects that never got built!
    My blog: Disneyology - Imagineering news and commentary!

Man they should do that at DLR the weekend of Comic-Con. The turnout and reaction would be crazy, especially if Comic-Con was in Anaheim, but even in San Diego a lot of the attendees make a side trip to DLR.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

It's a great show, I almost didn't get to see it because I hadn't seen the new American Idol show yet but I opted for this instead. SO glad I did, it was HILARIOUS, even more so in person. I highly recommend it if you happen to be there during Star Wars Weekends. Even for someone who like me who just liked the movies and isn't a huge fan, I had such a good time. Show up early though, people reserve spots up to an hour before, its crazy!

• Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

This would be so much more cool than Jedi Training Academy!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by asianbma View Post
    This reminds me of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure at Universal Studios Horror night and the Hanging at Knotts Scary Farm.

Precisely why it should stay there. This show is atrocious.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

I am a huge Star Wars fan and I am disappointed that Star Wars has come down to this.

If this was used during the Hangman at Knott’s or Bill & Ted at Universal I would have no problem with it. The shows are based on having fun with pop culture.

But to see Star Wars characters such as Darth Vader have a dance off makes me sigh in disbelief that Lucas would sign off on this.
    HORRIBLE

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by RobotWolf View Post
    That was hilarious. Also, the costumes and makeup were surprisingly good. I love how the white-skinned female character who came out along side Zam maintained her seemingly gruff character while dancing.
    the white skinned girl is bounty hunter aura sing
    "Alright you primative screwheads listen up.."BRUCE CAMPBELL

• keh!

hahaha, that was funny. i wouldn't mind seeing that here, only b/c it takes the star wars characters out of context.

• Disney Fan & Musician

No. This show only works because it was Star Wars Weekends. If it wasn't, I would have zero respect for this show, although it is funny.
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

• Cherry Tart

It's funny and all but I agree Florida can keep it. The cast of the Jedi Training Academy here in DL has already expressed their distaste for these kinda performances. They completely take away the threat of the villains and they end up making a mockery of the characters. It's not true to the characters or the story, so they don't wanna do it.

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast