Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• i am JOSHUA hear me roar!

Re: What should replace Captain Eo once the tribute run ends?

wall-e=pfft(farting noise) sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post

DapperJoshua: when he reaches the pearly gates, he will be greeted by Jesus, who will say “OH! Hi there bestie!”
    Quote Originally Posted by Monorailorange33 View Post
    Wake up in the morning feeling like Dapperjosh, I got Mickey ears, Im out the door! Im gonna hit this park! Before i leave, brush my teeth, with a bottle of crest!
    Im talking, Get a fast pass for pooh, *Pooh*, Space Mnt. is a long wait too, *too*, Gonna take an hour just to get through, *through*
    Yeah.. Thunder Mnt. aint that long, *long*, dapper dan's still singing that song, *song*, Hope the wait time isn't loooooooong!
    -- that's my disney re-make of it.
    TUMBLR TWITTER Followww

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Tomorrowland_1967 View Post
    Can't remember where exactly I read it .. though right here on the Micechat boards - that mentions 2 WDI imagineers. One of them Baxter. Other one ... can't remember.

I can only paraphrase the quote ... but it said that "Tony B, and 'x' imagineers have been working on a Wall E concept for 3 years."

So ... whenever this long rumored renovation for the land happens ... I would expect something from both Tron and Wall-E.
    unless tron legacey underwhelms at the box office..then just wall-e i guess?
    "Alright you primative screwheads listen up.."BRUCE CAMPBELL

^My guess would be Tron replaces Innovention and Wall-E replaces Capt. EO
    Murphy,with that neck, is like E.T. in dragon form

• former CM

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    . . . neither really make no sense theme-wise, but at least Mickeys Philharmagic has classic Disney personalities.
    There used to be Circlevision movies where Buzz Lightyear's Astroblasters is,
    but for you anal-retentive themey weenies. . .
    (monotone robot voice) "Welcome to the future where we have perfected time travel.
    We are now going to take you back in time 200 years to an attraction that was popular circa 2001 (2005? 2006? Don't care.). . . Ladies, gentlemen, and robots, we are proud to present. . . Philharmagic!"

There can be a special seating area for guests who want to promote Tomorrowland's retro-futuristic feel by wearing either silver jumpsuits or the old Tomorrowland orange jumpsuits.
    Last edited by jcruise86; 05-31-2010 at 05:34 PM.

• Banned User

full summary of my replacement idea

once upon a time there was a space zombie, he traveled around the universe ripping out people's spines. he then proceeded to give them to his queen, so that she would one day be powerful enough to eat the eyeballs of everybody on earth. only 2 people could stop her, paul pressler, and his sidekick, bob the hobo. they got a rocketship and flew to the home base. an epic battle was fought bobo and the space zombie were killed. it was paul vs the queen. paul didnt know what to do, until he noticed a sword in the stone. he took it out, and stabbed it right up the queen's nose, turning her 2 nostrils into 1. it got her brain and she appeared dead. paul walked away but then the queen came back alive, and the queen took out a flamethrower-bazooka and fired at paul. he was hit, but survived, for he was wearing his spongebob underwear. he knew the one thing that would kill the queen. he got a microphone and started singing bad romance by lady gaga. the queen's ears explode and she dies. as paul walks out of the palace a boulder falls on him and he dies, and they lived happily ever after, the end.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Ckelef1 View Post
    full summary of my replacement idea

once upon a time there was a space zombie, he traveled around the universe ripping out people's spines. he then proceeded to give them to his queen, so that she would one day be powerful enough to eat the eyeballs of everybody on earth. only 2 people could stop her, paul pressler, and his sidekick, bob the hobo. they got a rocketship and flew to the home base. an epic battle was fought bobo and the space zombie were killed. it was paul vs the queen. paul didnt know what to do, until he noticed a sword in the stone. he took it out, and stabbed it right up the queen's nose, turning her 2 nostrils into 1. it got her brain and she appeared dead. paul walked away but then the queen came back alive, and the queen took out a flamethrower-bazooka and fired at paul. he was hit, but survived, for he was wearing his spongebob underwear. he knew the one thing that would kill the queen. he got a microphone and started singing bad romance by lady gaga. the queen's ears explode and she dies. as paul walks out of the palace a boulder falls on him and he dies, and they lived happily ever after, the end.

You're hired.

• Also cute and fluffy!

I'd be all for a Tron show. I think it would fit perfectly in the Tomorrowland theme. I mean that would beat a light cycle's ride, imo. I think it would work brilliantly.
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    Walt Disney

Thanks for everything, Walt!

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Follow me on twitter! - pj_campbell

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234