Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt. Hook's Trip Report

First of all it has been a very fun time to bring you all my trip reports that I do when I'm at Disneyland but today will be my last one for Personal reason. I hope one day I will come back and do it again. Also there is some photos that I will not post on here do to a friends request so that photos with my friend will not be in it but I will tell what happen. So with that all said lets beginng.

Me and my family had made it to Disneyland around 11:45am and when I got off the tram I when to the gates to Disneyland when I got inside Main Street there where no characters out. So I when on to my first stop PFF where my friend was waitting for me there. When I got there he was in the middle of a huge line. The CM told the people that just walk in that there is a 1:45 min wait. So as we where waiting we where talking about after seening the Princess that we should head to Ariel's Grotto send he never been there. By the time we got to the front the time was already 1pm. So when we got in the Princess that where there where Snow White,Cinderella & Ariel. So when I when up to Snow she saw my new shirt that I got last month at Disneyland with Happy on it. She ask me so is Happy your favorite Drawf. I said to her well I.... I couldn't really say cause I didn't have a favorite so she said well you like all of them. I just said yes I guess you can say that.

After seeing Snow White I move on to Cinderella. She saw my shirt and said I bet Snow White like your shirt I said yeah she did. So we took a quick photo together.

So after Cinderella I move on to Ariel. My friend had a little Mickey Ariel and show her it. He had turn the head of the Mickey Ariel and she said oh I didn't no it turn like that. Then she when to her head and said I don't think I can turn it that far. I had met this Ariel a few times not as much to really be friends with her just yet but we kind of know each other.

So after seening Ariel we when off to Ariel's Grotto heehee on the way there Alice came by the front of PFF and had ask me and my friend if we had seen Mad Hatter. We said no then she said I wonder where he is.

So we when over to DCA and on the way there I wanted to see if Pliot Goofy was out. Nother friend of mine who is part of Mice Chat Disney Liz
    had a photo of him from her last trip to DIsneyland. So me and my friend when over there and sure enongh he was but we wanted to hit to Ariel's cause we where not sure if Ariel's would be open for long cause of WOC. So I ask a CM would he be out again say around 3pm she said yes he will he will be out on top of the hour. So I said we will be back. So then we move on to Ariel's and I had ask for two walk ins and they let us in. When we got there we had are picture together taken with Ariel. Ariel remeber me from the last time I was there. She ask me what I have been up to. I said nothing much she then ask me if I been on any rides. I told her not yet. She said not yet but your going to I said yes. She then ask me what is my favorite ride. I said good question cause I had never though of a favorite ride. So I said Small World. She said oh I like that ride have you seen my little me in there. I said yes I have but every time I try to take a picture of her it always comes out blurry. She then said well those boats gose to fast so that is why. She giggle on that. So after talking to her we when to are table. Aurora and the other Princess where out alredy so it was kind of fast to order our food and try to see the other Princess. When Aurora came to our table I saw that it was my friend from PFF. She said hello boys how are you. I said this is weird I always see you on PFF side. She said well yeah and the last time I saw you, you had on a Belle shirt. She then said so would you two like some photos I was teasing her and say no I don't want to. Aurora then said well then I'll leave you then with a smile on her face.

So after Aurora leave Cinderella came by she saw my shirt and said so do you have all the Dwarfs I said no Happy is my first one. She then said oh so you will get the others later then. I said maybe.

After we took our picture Belle came next and when she was at our table I found out that this was one of the Belle's I haven't seen for over a year. She was so happy to see me she ask me what I have been up to like I have said with some of the others that I been pretty good so we took our pic together.

After she leave my friend and I had time to eat before Snow White came by. When she came by she said Oh you got Happy on. She then ask if I want a picture taken. I tease her and said well umm maybe. She then said well do u I said yeah.

So after Snow leave we gotto finish our food and it was around 2:15 and I still wanted to get Goofy. But when we got back there the line was close so I said to the CM I will be back. My friend didn't want to stay over DCA side so I told him I will met up with him later. So we when our stepit [ms] ways. I when to HPB to see who was there and I didn't see anyone I then when in the Animions building to see if Lotso was out and still nothing. So I when back to the airplane where Goofy is at and when I got there I saw Pliot Minnie out now I haven't seen her there send 2003. So I got in line to get my photo taken with her.

So after I got Minnie I just stay in the area until Goofy came out. Minnie when in about 2:40 and Goofy didn't come out until about 3:03. So I when over to the line that was starting to go and Goofy had a hard time figurine out how to get thew the gate.

He had help by this kid that open the gate for him. Goofy told all the people in line to clap for the kid that help Goofy. So after that he was ready to take pictures. The people in front of me had a plush Goofy with them. He was like oh that is my baby boy he took the plush Goofy and start to rock it like it was his own. He then was about to walk away with it and then the people said no he is ours. So then Goofy took little Goofy and put him on the ground and started to walk off with the people. But then they guy said we can't leave our Goofy. Goofy then said toss a coin it's him or me.

So after he gave back the plush Goofy he was upset but I was next and said hey I got one. He was happy again until he saw that I took out little Terence. He couldn't figure why him. The CM said well he has wings on and your a pilot so you both can fly. Goofy got it and he had as pose for the camea.

Then he gave him back to me.

So after saying goodbye to Goofy I when back over to Disneyland side.

To be contenue.

• Newbie.

Re: Capt. Hook's Last Trip Report

I'm happy that you posted another trip report, but sad that this is your last one. I live far away from Disneyland, and only get there about once every 2 years. I have really enjoyed seeing Disneyland thru your eyes, I'm going to miss that. Hope everything is well with you and your family, and I hope you change your mind. Take care buddy.
    Last edited by EpTxGuy; 05-30-2010 at 10:39 AM. Reason: spelling
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

• PERRY SCORES!!!!

Thanky you for all the trip reports you have givn us and sad to see this is your last.

by the way, i love your Lima tribute. Im aPadres fan, but will always remember celebrating lima time during the dodgers 2004 playoff run.

We are the corps The Cavaliers,
    There is no corps we fear,
    We march along and sing this song,
    For we know that we never never will go wrong, so
    March onto victory Cavaliers,
    As we march on through the years,
    We march along and sing this song,
    For we are The Cavaliers.

1...2...3... SPLOOIEEEE

• wanderlust

I always love your trip reports and am sad to see that this is the last one! But I can't wait to see the rest of this one
    All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.

• Seeker of Fun

Very nice!
    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

• aliceindisneyland

excellent report so far cpt.hook! but i am sad to hear it's your last, i have enjoyed reading your trip reports

• Achieving epicness.

Well my friend, I truly thank you for all your awesome trip reports.
    I can honestly say I look at and enjoy every single one of them.

If this is the last, then farewell, but we can always hope there will be more...

And can we get a sticky on this? No really... can we please?

Desires should not be hindered, no matter how difficult life might appear to be.
    If you fail, don't cease; keep going, keep trying.
    Giving up is never an option.

• radiantly eccentric

great TR captn, Looking forward to more.
    without Love in a dream, it will never come true...

• Queen Elsa

Thank you all I will have the next part up soon. Believe it I really don't want to stop but I have a personal reason why I must end this. I do hope one day I will come back to do it again.

• Achieving epicness.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    Thank you all I will have the next part up soon. Believe it I really don't want to stop but I have a personal reason why I must end this. I do hope one day I will come back to do it again.
    I'm sure I can speak for most of us when I say we completely understand, and wish you the best.

I too hope one day you can do them again.

Desires should not be hindered, no matter how difficult life might appear to be.
    If you fail, don't cease; keep going, keep trying.
    Giving up is never an option.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Good work, Capt. Can't wait until Part 2. Too bad that you won't be doing anymore, I am always looking forward to it.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Keep them coming Captain. Cute shot with Minnie!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• 1st Visit: 7/23/1955

Hi Capt,

Well, your words sadden me. You have given me so much pleasure with all the great words and photos. And these are wonderful like all of the rest.

Take good care of yourself. I will not say goodby. Instead I'll say Au Revoir. Until we'll be seeing you again, my friend.

Blessings and friendship,
    Dopey's Girl

• MargyDisneylandLover

Capt I have truely enjoyed seeing so many different disney chars though your reports and i hope you get to come back soon hopefully you can keep in touch with us on here once in a while
    My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
    Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
    "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
    ~* Uncle Walt *~
    2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

• Queen Elsa

Re: Capt. Hook's Trip Report

So after I got back to Disneyland my friend had call and ask me where I was at I had told him I was on the way to met him at Pixie Hollow. When I got there one of the CM said to me you just miss your friend I said I see him up front. She then will see u later Jeffrey. So when I got to the front we had to wiat for a little bit to go in. But when we did my friend when in first he said it was Rosetta. When I walk in I saw which Rosetta it was. I when oh no not her. She hear me I said I saw what you did the last time. She said I don't know what your talking about. I said yes you do you gave me the rabbit ears. She said I did no such thing. I said to her I don't know if I want a picture with you. She said get your booty over here now. She stomp her foot down when she said it. So even though I was afread of her doing the rabbit ears again I move over to her I kept an eye on her all the time I was next to her.

After the photo and seening that she didn't do the rabbit ears I move on to my buddy Tink who I haven't seen for a long time. When I got up there I said to her I got something for you. She said oh you did should I close my eyes and Said yes. Here are some photos that was taken.

I said this is for the video message that my friend did when I was sick. She said oh you got it. Then she said should we take a photo. I said sure.

So after seeing my buddy and she gave me a hug I send my goodbyes then me and my friend when are own ways. He had to leave so I when on to go on The Huntant Manstion but before I got there I saw Aladdin and Jasmine out over by Jungel Cruise. So I when over there to see them. Aladdin was happy to see me again. He ask me how I have been I told him pretty good. We where getting ready for our photos when Jasmine saw the pose Aladdin and me where doing so she said I like this pose.

After seeing them I had change my mine and not go to Manstion but to Main Street to the Empolium store to make a new key chain that will spell Ariel and had two photos of her. So after that I stay infront of the Penny Arcade cause the Celecbrate parade was going to start and I wanted to see my two new friends that I met from last month. So here are some photos and Videos of Peter and Wendy.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aNrJtBPUm7A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aNrJtBPUm7A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6qZZTHXbGSE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6qZZTHXbGSE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

So after fallowing them thew all 3 show stops and my camera had die ones again which I had show Peter I wave goodbye to Peter and Wendy. So this end my trip reports. I did enjoy doing these but for now I can't do them anymore. I still be on here to read your stuff you guys pose on here. If I fine something happy then I will put it on here. So until then I bit you a final farewell.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast