Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

• Yeah.....

Re: People who want the Halloween Screams Fireworks for ALL!

Wait, so has it actually been confirmed that the show will play only on the halloween party nights? I'm confused here.

• i am JOSHUA hear me roar!

...i think they should just offer an exclusive Halloween parade...-_- i wouldnt mind as long as i get to see the fireworks again!...or even better turn the whole party into a halloween haunt themed event..the thunder trail would be perfect for a scare zone.... WHOS WITH ME!?

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post

DapperJoshua: when he reaches the pearly gates, he will be greeted by Jesus, who will say “OH! Hi there bestie!”
    Quote Originally Posted by Monorailorange33 View Post
    Wake up in the morning feeling like Dapperjosh, I got Mickey ears, Im out the door! Im gonna hit this park! Before i leave, brush my teeth, with a bottle of crest!
    Im talking, Get a fast pass for pooh, *Pooh*, Space Mnt. is a long wait too, *too*, Gonna take an hour just to get through, *through*
    Yeah.. Thunder Mnt. aint that long, *long*, dapper dan's still singing that song, *song*, Hope the wait time isn't loooooooong!
    -- that's my disney re-make of it.
    TUMBLR TWITTER Followww

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Didymus View Post
    Wait, so has it actually been confirmed that the show will play only on the halloween party nights? I'm confused here.
    yes it has

DapperJoshua: when he reaches the pearly gates, he will be greeted by Jesus, who will say “OH! Hi there bestie!”
    Wake up in the morning feeling like Dapperjosh, I got Mickey ears, Im out the door! Im gonna hit this park! Before i leave, brush my teeth, with a bottle of crest!
    Im talking, Get a fast pass for pooh, *Pooh*, Space Mnt. is a long wait too, *too*, Gonna take an hour just to get through, *through*
    Yeah.. Thunder Mnt. aint that long, *long*, dapper dan's still singing that song, *song*, Hope the wait time isn't loooooooong!
    TUMBLR TWITTER Followww

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

The Disneyland PR machine went kaplooey over the past week, and this halloween firework fiasco is just ONE of the major management blunders they announced.

And so much of this had other contributing factor of past mistakes by disney management for over the past decade, including the excessive So Cal discounts and inexpensive So Cal AP passes, along with too few blockout dates, and other contibuting factors included the failure of DCA from day 1.

But lets not overlook the fact that Disney COULD offer Halloween Screams fireworks throughout all of October, they are just refusing to do so. And WHY would they do that, when that is on of reallly only two entertainment features (the other being Ghost Galaxy) that are exclusive for Halloweentime guest.

Disneyland HAD TO KNOW this would infuriate DL Guests, and that is not the feeling that Disneyland is suppose to be instilling among it's guests.

• LOL!!!!!!! (MC teen joke)

Angry Re: People who want the Halloween Screams Fireworks for ALL!

I WANT HALLOWEEN SCREAMS TO BE FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
    Ok, I'm done. lol
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Quote Originally Posted by SS77 View Post
    I WANT HALLOWEEN SCREAMS TO BE FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
    Ok, I'm done. lol
    cough*and a halloween haunt type event*cough

TUMBLR TWITTER Followww

• Time tells the truth.

Does anyone know if there will be any fireworks on non party nights?

Quote Originally Posted by Fortune Cookie View Post
    Nope its exclusive to party guests....thats pretty much the whole point of this thread...

TUMBLR TWITTER Followww

• ---------------

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post

In general, people have got to stop confusing disappointment and anger. I have been disappointed when something like fireworks broke down or the Matterhorn was constantly in rehab every year I went, but that's the way it works. There isn't a guarantee. Some people act like Disneyland is in a bubble or something and that everything goes off without a hitch then feel slighted if it doesn't. Geez.
    I agree no bubble.
    I know when the fireworks don't go off
    it's not their fault.
    sure, disappointing
    but rather be safe.

My point is.
    Hopefully Disney doesn't advertise it as an exclusive thing.
    I think ppl are more forgiving when it's a free perk.
    But these days with money tight
    and if that firework show was what put you over the edge to buy a ticket
    Disney might see more complaints (even though they are being safe with the high winds) than maybe those days when it's not a Paid perk.

It would be light watching WOC, paying for the seating area
    and the show was cut in half.
    You def. would question at City Hall and ask if they would credit you towards another show or something.
    Yes, things happen out of ppl's/companies control
    it's how you handle it that matters.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

hmmmm maybe this means that dca will be open late and...maybe a halloween woc or something

TUMBLR TWITTER Followww

• ---------------

Quote Originally Posted by DapperJoshua View Post
    Nope its exclusive to party guests....thats pretty much the whole point of this thread...
    What I think they meant to say was

As far as we know, it's exclusively for the Mickey Party.
    This thread was created in an attempt for Disney to see it was a mistake (if Disney reads this or even cares about it.....it's hard to see/care when the green dollar sign blocks everything)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Sharing a Paopu Fruit

Blog Entries

Just for clarity:

The Halloween Screams fireworks are exclusive to the Halloween party guests.

However, Disney has not announced whether or not there will be any fireworks shows during regular park hours, just that it won't be that particular show.

• Tower Lover!

I am pretty sure Fortune Cookie means any alternative fireworks entertainment on the non party nights, which looking at past history we can assume maybe Remember during weekends.

I agree with Fantasmico! that people need to differentiate between disappointment and anger. Yes, the company is known for guest service and such but sometimes it's really astounding the level people hold the company accountable for. I am sure the tickets for this event, will just like all other regular park admission tickets have had for years a "subject to change, cancellation..." clause.

Also agree completely with sleepyjeff's statement. Last year it seemed a lot of people were frustrated with just how packed the parks where during Halloweentime. And this is an alternative, to narrow down those willing to pay for the event at a higher price. It's a business, and I am sure those who will pay up for it will much enjoy the breath of space for once.

cough*and a halloween haunt type event*cough
    All I have to say is lmao.
    "Animation can explain whatever
    the mind of man can conceive..."

- W.E.D.

• Fireworks Finatic!

Quote Originally Posted by CinderellaStory View Post
    Just for clarity:

However, Disney has not announced whether or not there will be any fireworks shows during regular park hours, just that it won't be that particular show.
    It's likely they would show the Remember fireworks on Saturdays and Sundays at least. But as was just said above, nothing is known at this time officially.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by CinderellaStory View Post
    Just for clarity:

SO it's quite possible that DL will NOT have fireworks.

OR DL is waiting for the public outrage, to make the decision.

Frankly, whats the ******** point of having a seasonal Halloween Fireworks show, when it's NOT used through ALL of Halloweentime! Nor can it even be guaranteed that they will even be able to show it ever night of the exclusive paid even party (weather could screw up if the show goes on). There are TWO entertaiment features exclusive to Halloweentime, Ghost Galaxy and Halloween Screams. Not all kids or adults can go on Space Mt, BUT the fireworks show IS something that the entire family can enjoy together. BUT now DL management is completely changing the way it operates by taking away something that was available for ALL guests.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast