Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• The one, the only...

Whose Excited about a Disneyland Christmas?

All right, this post is for fun.

Everytime I am at Disneyland it is wonderful. I always have a good time. But if there is a more magical time to be at Disneyland than any other it is Christmas time. Somehow the combination of Christmas magic and Disney magic make for a far more special time.

Do you agree? Are you visiting during the holidays? How many times? What is the best thing about Christmas at Disneyland?
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• Minion

Re: Whose Excited about a Disneyland Christmas?

i'll be there at least twice during the holiday season
    • once for my birthday (nov. 20th)
    • and once in december
    but hopefully more than that

christmas at disneyland is my absolute favorite time. i remember last year i went about 2-3 times a week and it brought tears to my eyes every time i walked in. just the atmousphere and everything is so beautiful

• Man O Lantern

We're going for six days in Mid-December and staying at the Grand Californian. My husband fell in love with the GC last year at Christmas, and I am taking advantage of that this year! We had the best time hanging out at the hotel, lounging around, waiting for dinner at Storytellers, getting hot chocolate and a cocktail by the fireplace, gazing at the Christmas tree. We decided to extend our trip by a day or two, so we can just relax and have a great time and see it all leisurely. My mom is joining us for four of the days, but she's staying at the Disneyland Hotel.

My favorite time about going at Christmas is the attitude of everyone there. It just seems like everyone's in a great mood.

Also....watching the fireworks while sipping on a latte on Main Street. I'm a sucker for the snoap, too. I love that stuff!!

• Look Right, Pick Up Phone

We went from December 26-31 of 2003. We stayed at the Grand Californian. It was a great experience, but I am definitely NEVER repeating it at that exact time ever again. Talk about Disneyland being crowded....It was still a lot of fun though. We used Single Rider and Fastpass to our advantage.

• ...the legend

Blog Entries

Me me me!!!

I love the decorations, the snow, the music, the Santa parade, small world, the nightmare mansion......it's the most wonderful time of the year. :christmas smiley:
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by Twist_of_Fate
    We went from December 26-31 of 2003. We stayed at the Grand Californian. It was a great experience, but I am definitely NEVER repeating it at that exact time ever again. Talk about Disneyland being crowded....It was still a lot of fun though. We used Single Rider and Fastpass to our advantage.
    We went that same week last year and it was AWESOME! We had the best time! The place was dead by dinner every night! And everytime it rainted Disneyland cleared out. We walked on every ride and had the best character experiences!

Yep we are going December 10th and 11th. My mom takes us for Christmas everyother year. This is the first time my step brother his wife and kids will get to see it at Christmas. I am soooooo excited I love Disneyland at Christmas time!!

• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

Smile Re: Whose Excited about a Disneyland Christmas?

The only time I have ever been to Disneyland was the day after Christmas back in '87. I was four. Not only was it Disneyland (which I was enamored with from seeing it on the Disney channel at home) but it was the Holidays. my favorite time of the year. They were still running Fantasy On Parade during the day and I just loved it! Then when the sun went down and the lights came on. Absolutely enchanting and magical! I'd love to do it all again...just not when it was so crowded that I had to hold Mama's hand. I hated doing that because I wanted to run wild. But such is the life of a four year old! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

I'm really, really excited. I should be going about 4 times this holiday season. One of the days will be for my boyfriend's and my 2 year anniversary ^_^

My best girlfriend and I always go to Disneyland in December, it's tradition for us. The season just adds something to the place.

I'm also quite fond of pretty Christmas lights.

• Disney lover

I'm deffinitly excited, though I will not be there for Christmas I'll be there once again for new years which i think is better, see I asked my girlfriend, now fiance to marry me there last New years, but the lights and Haunted mansion are still up for then. So its about the same, maybe better since you get 2 firework shows and the park stays open latter so yeah, itll be great fun again!!

Can't wait. We are going down there Dec. 23rd-28th. First time at DLR for the Holiday season. Were staying at the Grand Californian as well, which should add to the holiday spirit. I am willing to brave the crowds to experience DLR on X-mas just once.

• I Heart Disney!!!

I cant wait for Disney land!!!! i am in lame old Wyoming 4 college and when i go back to Cali 4 Xmas it is going to be freaking sweet to go to Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so Excited!! Yay only 1 more month!!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Are you kidding????

THIS IS WHY I BOUGHT THE AP!!!!!!

I LOVE Disneyland during the holiday season...for several reasons:

1) The soundtrack on main street. This may go unnoticed by some of you, but this collection of holiday music is PERFECT for Disneyland at Christmastime. (I'm going to be bugging some of you to find out where to find it.) From the moment you walk under the train tracks, it just puts you in that holiday mood.

2) Decorations....everywhere throughout the park. Or PARKS if you venture over to DCA...you know...the ugly stepsister. (Big kisses to DCA Lovers Alliance...)

3) Lights, lights, lights....and more lights...after the park goes dark!

4) The parade is hands down the best of the year. It helps if you have small kids and all of the characters keep coming over to hug them. (Except there's something about those reindeer toungues...)

5) Fireworks followed by snow. It's just magic.

I just can't get enough. I'm planning to go as often as I can just to sit, listen to the music, sip some coffee, and watch the lights and people.

Is it Christmas now? (veiled reference to Family Dog)

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

I Will be there dec 27 th thur to jan 4th yay
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

I am definitley excited going for my 50th birthday from 11/27 till 12/1 great ap discount at DLH. I love the GDH and have stayed there during the holiday season before but couldnt pass up the 89.00 rates at DL, more $$$ for shopping !!!! I love the lights , the carolers, the trees, the flowers everything is 100x's more magical !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast