• ohai

Known Indy Changes

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know all of the changed made to Indy over the past few days? I know they did cleaning and stuff like that, but does anyone have details of what was modified?

Thanks, I've been wondering!

• Lion

Re: Known Indy Changes

I remember reading somewhere (it may have been here) that the final Indy animatronic next to the fallen boulder was going to be replaced soon (to a better looking one like the one in the beginning), but I don't know if that happened yet. Other than that I don't think there are any major changes planned.

• Destruction is Inevitable

Re: Known Indy Changes

Like its been said in the other posts, the eyes of mara in the hall of promise flash and grow in light intensity and shoots out a lot of fog where the pupil are. And the spirit of mara is new, it is a projected image that is more abstract than the first one, but can be seen a lot clearer. By abstract i mean, before it was a skeleton with red eyes that looked like one of the warriors from the dart hallway. Now it actually looks like an evil spirit. I found a video, its not the best, its... not good. Good thing is you get an idea of what the mara eye effect looks like, but not much eles.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3dhC4nIHHk"]YouTube- ThemeParksOnline - Indiana Jones Adventure: The Temple Of The Forbidden Eye[/ame]
    Last edited by XenoSoldier108; 06-04-2010 at 10:14 PM. Reason: trying to fix youtube link