Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 891011121314213661 ... LastLast

• Gold Prospector

Re: World of Color Discussions - (Official Thread)

Going with a buddy of mine tonight at 9!!! Hope it is as good as Disney is marketing it. I have avoided all reviews and videos because I want to see it first hand and form my own opinion.
    Howdy folks, please keep your hands, arms and legs inside the train and remain seated at all times. Now then, hang on to them hats and glasses cause this here's the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DapperJoshua View Post
    hmm i think i might have to buy that picnic thing. does that mean we sit and eat on the floor? or are we suppose to eat standing up?
    I was wondering the exact same thing. Anyone?

• radiantly eccentric

I beleive you can pick up your picnic meal early and eat it right by the Wine County area with some seating. Then you have plenty of time to deal with the fastpass issue.
    without Love in a dream, it will never come true...

• How Peculiar

A Disney released video which contains a few segments from the show. Caution: watch at your own risk, contains spoilers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMbqAcm4AgI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Scenes from "World of Color" at the Disney California Adventure theme park[/ame] (:
    Fighting just to survive but you taught me I can.

• LOL!!!!!!! (MC teen joke)

I think you're supposed to pick up the picnics at a certain time before the show. I could be wrong though. Lol
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Talking Re: World of Color Discussions - (Official Thread)

hmm i think i might have to buy that picnic thing. does that mean we sit and eat on the floor? or are we suppose to eat standing up?

The picnic meal is not meant to be eating during World of Color show. The picnic meal is just for you to eat before the show is like lunch/dinner. Picnic Meal have nothing to do with woc. You just go pick up ur meal between 2-7pm and eat it. is that simple u basically pick up ur meal let say 5pm and go look for a table and sit down and eat.

Picnic Meal is just pure profit for them bc the meal only cost maybe 3 bucks. u r simply paying the extra $12 for a reserve/preferred seating.
    Last edited by SoCalbma; 06-07-2010 at 05:37 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• Banned User

I think you guys are misunderstanding the points of these dinning options. They are not for eating during the actual show. These are for before the show. So you have a lunch or dinner at one of those locations and you get a ticket to come back later in the evening for the show.

Edit asianbma beat me to it LOL

• Banned User

whats the earliest time to pick it up?

• Banned User

I really don't know the earliest. but like Asianbma said, 2-7pm. For the picnics, you're not guaranteed a good seat. You still have to queue up and try and get a good seat. For the more expensive 3 course meals, you get a reserved spot for optimum viewing, so you don't have to wait in queues or deal with the crowds.

• Banned User

picnic is still a good deal. here's my idea:

in the morning, I do the first half of the park. i get the picnic, and go to PP. ill start lining up when i see a mob of people by PPk

how does that sound?

• i am JOSHUA hear me roar!

Quote Originally Posted by asianbma View Post

The picnic meal is not meant to be eating during World of Color show. The picnic meal is just for you to eat before the show is like lunch/dinner. Picnic Meal have nothing to do with woc. You just go pick up ur meal between 2-7pm and eat it. is that simple u basically pick up ur meal let say 5pm and go look for a table and sit down and eat.

Picnic Meal is just pure profit for them bc the meal only cost maybe 3 bucks. u r simply paying the extra $12 for a reserve/preferred seating.
    OHHHHHH! i get it lol im slow sorry. I knew it didnt make sense to eat it during the show!
    Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post

DapperJoshua: when he reaches the pearly gates, he will be greeted by Jesus, who will say “OH! Hi there bestie!”
    Quote Originally Posted by Monorailorange33 View Post
    Wake up in the morning feeling like Dapperjosh, I got Mickey ears, Im out the door! Im gonna hit this park! Before i leave, brush my teeth, with a bottle of crest!
    Im talking, Get a fast pass for pooh, *Pooh*, Space Mnt. is a long wait too, *too*, Gonna take an hour just to get through, *through*
    Yeah.. Thunder Mnt. aint that long, *long*, dapper dan's still singing that song, *song*, Hope the wait time isn't loooooooong!
    -- that's my disney re-make of it.
    TUMBLR TWITTER Followww

• Banned User

so anyone else going on the 12?

It's so funny that nearly everyone that goes cites the Lion King segment as the dealbreaker and not "flowing" with the show. I'd really like to know if this means that it pales in comparison to the rest of the show or if it just means that it creates that dramatic "break-off" that slows the pace of the show (as it was planned to).
    Do do do do do do dodododododo!

-My Electrical Parade Impersonation

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyson 1 View Post
    It's so funny that nearly everyone that goes cites the Lion King segment as the dealbreaker and not "flowing" with the show. I'd really like to know if this means that it pales in comparison to the rest of the show or if it just means that it creates that dramatic "break-off" that slows the pace of the show (as it was planned to).
    I didn't really like that scene because it didn't really feel like they were coming at you. It just felt very loud and the animation they used for it was so blah. Also they did use the hidden fountains for that segment, but it wasn't even that high up. It actually looked more like the fountains were having a seizure sprouting water randomly. But I can see why they didn't go as high. Just the little spurts and people were getting wet from them. That scene for me, was just blah.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
    I really don't know the earliest. but like Asianbma said, 2-7pm. For the picnics, you're not guaranteed a good seat. You still have to queue up and try and get a good seat. For the more expensive 3 course meals, you get a reserved spot for optimum viewing, so you don't have to wait in queues or deal with the crowds.

So the Wine Country Trattoria option is the most expensive, so you get reserved spots. The Ariel's Grotto option is $10 less, so do you still get the reserved spots?

Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 891011121314213661 ... LastLast