Welcome to the Summer of color. There is little doubt that World of Color will consume lots of energy around here this Summer and we hope you'll make MiceChat the place where you'll post your honest reviews, tips, and photos.
This thread is for discussions of the show only. If you have reviews or pictures, please follow this link to the World of Color Review and picture thread: World of Color Reviews and Photos - (OFFICIAL THREAD)
Warning, this thread may contain spoilers! Turn away now if you don't want to see/hear details about the show.
Wether you experience World of Color first hand or only see it online, we are glad you have chosen MiceChat as your news source.
Tips to seeing the show:
MiceChat is a discussion board, we are counting on you to let the world know the real scoop on World of Color, not the marketing spin that other sites are already spewing. Please be fair and honest and offer suggestions for any flaws you find in the experience.
- Seating is extremely limited. If you arrive without a plan, you aren't like to secure a spot.
- Make a WoC dining package reservation. For less than $40 per person, you'll get dinner and a viewing spot for the show.
- Arrive at opening and get a Fastpass from the machines at Grizzly River Rapids
- Spots nearest the Golden Zephyr offer the worst viewing experience. Gravitate toward the water play fountain in the center of the stadium.
- Be prepared to queue up in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot for hours before your show time.
- If you don't mind a severely limited view, wait for the 2nd or 3rd showing and attempt to watch the show from the bridge near Ariel's Grotto Restaurant.
- Although only 2 shows may be on the schedule, keep your ears open for an added 3rd show. It will be added on busy nights and may be your best shot at viewing the show.
- Be prepared for VERY busy conditions. This may well prove to be a packed and uncomfortable crowd situation. Pack your best attitude and just go with the flow. There is no use fighting a mob, you'll only succeed in ruining your own evening and possibly that of others. If it isn't important to see the show as soon as it opens, you may wish to wait until later this Summer.
- We we will add additional tips as reports filter in from our readers
Remember, this thread is for your discussions of the World of Color show only. Please keep all review and photos of the show here: World of Color Reviews and Photos - (OFFICIAL THREAD)
Enjoy your Summer of Color!