Thread: Updates

• Parking Lot > DCA

Updates

I visited the park today for a few hours and noticed a few changes/updates. Just thought that I would list off what I remembered. I have not searched for any threads that may discuss any of this, so sorry if it has been posted before.

- The Wheelhouse of the Mark Twain is accessible to guests once again.

- Madame Leota's head was not floating anymore, although I could see the string still. She was sitting precariously close to the edge of the table. Also the whole seance table had been repositioned at an angle, instead of it's original "head on" position it was in (rather ugly if you ask me).

- PDJ had a new addition to the "Pleasure Island" scene, a sort of candy shop you go through briefly before the popcorn machine (and hidden Mickey )

- There was a live action show going on outside the Golden Horseshoe..I know this isn't news but it had been a while since I had seen anything happening over there (maybe because I generally go at night?).

PS: I was able to visit the "hidden" pet cemetery at the Haunted Mansion as well tonight. I had never been and it was pretty neat!

Anyway I know this isn't much but I figured I would throw some stuff out there to anyone who may be interested.

• Hooterville, USA

Re: Updates

Good stuff!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.