Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Summer Fun Pass

  1. #1

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    396

    Summer Fun Pass

    I had a quick question...for the Disney summer fun pass...is there somewhere where I can buy the physical ticket without having to redeem it at the ticket booths? I'm expecting to go on a busy day and would prefer to walk up the gates instead.

  2. #2

    • Sharing a Paopu Fruit
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,484
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Summer Fun Pass

    Try your local grocery store, or perhaps even the Disney store.

  3. #3

    • Fantasmic! Fanatic
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ventura County, California
    Posts
    598

    Re: Summer Fun Pass

    When you get the summer fun ticket at your local grocery store you walk right up to the gates and that is your ticket for the summer.

  4. #4

    • Big Hockey Fan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    201

    Re: Summer Fun Pass

    The Summer Fun Pass is available online and at your local socal grocery store.

  5. #5

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    396

    Re: Summer Fun Pass

    Thanks! =)

  6. #6

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    85

    Re: Summer Fun Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by aznshrek88 View Post
    I had a quick question...for the Disney summer fun pass...is there somewhere where I can buy the physical ticket without having to redeem it at the ticket booths? I'm expecting to go on a busy day and would prefer to walk up the gates instead.
    Just Buy your Fun-pass, Walk up to the entrance gates and a real ticket will print at the time of entry.

  7. #7

    • Sharing a Paopu Fruit
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,484
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Summer Fun Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by simaand View Post
    Just Buy your Fun-pass, Walk up to the entrance gates and a real ticket will print at the time of entry.
    Hmmm...no emoticons to indicate that this is a joke, or sarcastic.

    Either way, this is incorrect information. If you purchase your funpass ahead of time, that card is your ticket.

  8. #8

    • Waiting Since 1992
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Springfield, MO....unfortunately.
    Posts
    526

    Re: Summer Fun Pass

    Vons, Albertsons, Ralphs, Stater Bros., Food 4 Less, and Gelson's.

  9. #9

    • Nerd
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    2,364

    Re: Summer Fun Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by CinderellaStory View Post
    Hmmm...no emoticons to indicate that this is a joke, or sarcastic.

    Either way, this is incorrect information. If you purchase your funpass ahead of time, that card is your ticket.
    I second this comment. The pass you buy at the store is your ticket.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror



    Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] so cal summer pass
    By idkmybffminnie in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 01:09 PM
  2. [Question] Any deals after Summer Fun Pass?
    By BasilofBakerStreet in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 09:10 PM
  3. [Question] Summer Fun Pass question.
    By DisneylandLover in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 08:37 PM
  4. [Question] Summer Fun Pass Question
    By Indiana_James in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 07:39 AM
  5. [Question] Summer Fun Pass
    By jl559 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 07:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •