Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Disneyland Trick or Treat Party

Hey everyone I wanted to know who else is excited that the Trick or Treat party is going to be in Disneyland this year.

My girlfriend and I will going on October 1st this year, which is early for us but the price difference was too much go on a later day.

We usually pick a different costume each year, but last year I felt I didn't showcase my Oogie Boogie costume as much I wanted.
    That means Tammy is going to have to either do the same as last year or something new.

I am trying to get her to do something new because it is so enjoyable to work on the project together but we are stumped.

Well anyways I just wanted to know when everyone was going and what costumes they hope wear. Also if you have any suggestions about what Tammy could be that would be great.

You can check out some of our previous Halloween trip reports at these threads.

Mickey's Trick or Treat Party 10/28/09
    Disney Halloweens of Past and Present

• Wilderness Explorer

Re: Disneyland Trick or Treat Party

My girlfriend and I will definitely be attending again. We're debating on either 1 or 2 days (probably only going to do 1, don't want to spend too much money).

We're also tossing around numerous ideas as far as costumes go.
    We have one really fun idea but it'll be difficult to pull off.
    So we're still trying to think up a more feasible costume idea.

• let's talk Disney, okay!

I am STOKED! My fiance and I don;t know when we are going yet, but we (mostly me) have costume ideas!

I am dressing up like Captain EO. My fiance doesnt want to go through all the trouble with makeup, so she is wearing a shirt with "Supreme Leader" printed off it. Any my new little daughter (who will be about a month and a half old) is gonna be Fuzzball Its pretty much gonna be the best night EVER!

And, I am going to try and learn the choreography!

The Few, The Proud, The Fans Fan of Light Magic!

I can't wait to see your costumes, Awesome. They were so great last year!

And Dubious, your family will be so adorable. Your Fuzzball will be a hit, I'm sure.

• Insert Hilarious Title

Definitely going on Oct 31st. That's going to be the first night of our Honeymoon. I sat at the computer after midnight on June 4th clicking refresh every minute or so until the buy link was up then: Blammo!

We live in a small community and rarely get to celebrate Halloween. Never been to an event like this and looking forward to it.

I think I found out some better ways to make my costume glow, so I think that will be my task this year.

• ShovelyBubblyGobblyGook

I'm more than positive that my older sister & I & our cousins will be attending this year again.
    (we missed out last year because of a surgery my sister was recovering from.)
    I'll be reprising my costume from last year for the Park specifically.

Since I was never able to get my TR done for it last year, I'm going to do so this year. And like last year, no one will know what my costume is until after my TR (only this time it WILL happen! I promise!)

Hear that Awesome? After a whole year you will finally know what my costume was hahahaha!

I think we got an idea of what Tammy could be, so I can't wait to get started on the costumes.

• I'm Wishing...

I'm ABSOLUTELY ecstatic about it!! I am soo glad they moved the party, there is really going to be that extra bit of Disney magic that will just make it... breathtaking. Riding your favorite rides and watching the fireworks will just be incomparable!!! I think my friend and I are planning on going at least 2 or 3 times, with different costumes. xD I think I'm definitely going to use Alice again, and then probably try Snow White and Ariel. I would also love to try Aurora as well, but I don't think I can pull together a costume that quickly =P
    Oh, it's just going to be SO amazing!!
    All it takes is a dream and a wish!

Here is my updated glow effect on my Oogie Boogie mask. I am hoping I can get the glow to last longer, but DL has more black lights in the park then DCA to charge my costume.

• wanderlust

Your mask looks awesome! Really great!!
    All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.

Has anyone worked with Glow in the Dark paint because I am having trouble knowing realistically how long it can stay charged from black light.

• I'm Wishing...

Your mask looks amazing!!
    Hm, I would imagine it would last for a relatively long while. Glow in the dark paint can naturally recharge in light due to phosphorescence, so I guess if your paint has a lot of phosphorescence in it (i.e. it's really heavy duty) it'll probably be fine Maybe give it another coat closer to the night you're planning to go?? I'm sure it will last. It looks fantastic already!!!
    All it takes is a dream and a wish!

• M's mommy

I hope to get tickets for Oct. 1st. too. My little girl will be 1 year and 3 months!

For costume ideas, I am not too sure yet, but I am considering some options.........well see what she points to.

Im super excited for her first trip to DL.

• aliceindisneyland

so glad you guys are able to have fun at the disneyland park this year!tickets came yesterday and i'm going to the WDW halloween event (sorry different park i know) i'm going as alice in wonderland, i'm deffinatly going to try and find her and the mad hatter

and your mask looks fantastic!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast