Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    • ohai
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,131

    New Fireworks Show

    Does anyone have any pics of the new firework show Disneyland debuted? I kinda want to see what it looks like. I know they are pretty hard to capture, but i know we have some talented photographers here!

    Any Pictures would make me happy!

    -DisneyRicky

  2. #2

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Rock Island IL
    Posts
    214

    Re: New Fireworks Show

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyRicky View Post
    Does anyone have any pics of the new firework show Disneyland debuted? I kinda want to see what it looks like. I know they are pretty hard to capture, but i know we have some talented photographers here!

    Any Pictures would make me happy!

    -DisneyRicky
    There is no new fireworks show. Magical premiered last year.

  3. #3

    • ohai
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,131

    Re: New Fireworks Show

    Quote Originally Posted by ryno1986 View Post
    There is no new fireworks show. Magical premiered last year.
    Really? I thought they debuted something within the last month. I'm not getting mixed up with World of Color. Did they redo Fantasmic or something like that?

  4. #4

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    165

    Re: New Fireworks Show

    Fantasmic got a refurb but no major changes since last summer. The same can be said for this fireworks show. Magical came out last year, and has just returned for the summer.

  5. #5

    • ohai
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,131

    Re: New Fireworks Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Goliath View Post
    Fantasmic got a refurb but no major changes since last summer. The same can be said for this fireworks show. Magical came out last year, and has just returned for the summer.
    Didn't see the show last year, can anyone post some pictures?

  6. #6

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    4,272

    Re: New Fireworks Show

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyRicky View Post
    Didn't see the show last year, can anyone post some pictures?
    Hmmm...let me check.

  7. #7

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    12.5 minutes from Disneyland
    Posts
    14,007
    Blog Entries
    9

    Re: New Fireworks Show

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyRicky View Post
    Didn't see the show last year, can anyone post some pictures?
    There are several videos on youtube:

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz8NvUUeWzI]YouTube - Disneyland's Magical Fireworks Premiere part 1[/ame]

  8. #8

    • ohai
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,131

    Re: New Fireworks Show

    Quote Originally Posted by ICe101 View Post
    haha, thanks!

  9. #9

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8

    Re: New Fireworks Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Goliath View Post
    Magical came out last year, and has just returned for the summer.
    Did they not have fireworks on the weekends in the off-season? Was it a different show in the off-season?

    We're planning a trip in September and have never seen Magical, if it won't be playing in Sept, we may have to make an impromptu trip there one weekend to see it!

    <---***Edit*** - Look at that, a member for over three years and this is my first post...lol

  10. #10

    • Hooterville, USA
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Haney House
    Posts
    10,147

    Re: New Fireworks Show

    There are tons of firework photos on MC. Do a search and you'll find many.


    This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

  11. #11

    • A Pirate's life for me!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    top half of CA
    Posts
    3,947

    Re: New Fireworks Show

    We enjoyed the fireworks show twice this week. Nice!

    Took some pics, but as Druggas said, there are plenty of pics already posted right here on MC. I won't be able to load them into the PC until we return home on sunday.

    Enjoy!

  12. #12

    • hi!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    4,778

    Re: New Fireworks Show

    you've already seen these from my trip report.. but might as well throw them in for anyone interested

    may 28, 2010. magical:
    i didn't take many fireworks shots because 1) i didnt have a tripod and 2) my priority was getting through the crowd to secure a seat for Fantasmic!'s return!







    -plagued

  13. #13

    • hi!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    4,778

    Re: New Fireworks Show

    Quote Originally Posted by caimakale View Post
    Did they not have fireworks on the weekends in the off-season? Was it a different show in the off-season?

    We're planning a trip in September and have never seen Magical, if it won't be playing in Sept, we may have to make an impromptu trip there one weekend to see it!

    <---***Edit*** - Look at that, a member for over three years and this is my first post...lol
    during the 'off-season' "Remember.. Dreams Come True" was the resident fireworks show. Magical (if the same as last year) will only run during the Summer months for Nightastic.

    Magical should still be showing in September.. but seeing that Halloweentime now starts on September 17th, (only speculating) it may only show for the first couple weeks of september

    and.. welcome to micechat! kinda.. three years ago...
    -plagued

  14. #14

    • ohai
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,131

    Re: New Fireworks Show

    Thanks plagued! They look beautiful...as all of your pictures do!

  15. #15

    • hi!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    4,778

    Re: New Fireworks Show

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyRicky View Post
    Thanks plagued! They look beautiful...as all of your pictures do!
    thanks! and if you have a chance to catch the show, i'd jump on it. while i cant put in a full two-cents because i watched it from the ROA, i've heard a lot of positive feedback when comparing it to last years first attempt at Magical.
    -plagued

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] What Fireworks Show is Currently at Disneyland?
    By halltd in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 07:44 PM
  2. Fireworks show on 02/23/08
    By Sorcerer's Apprentice in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 08:31 AM
  3. What fireworks show..........
    By Mtsplash in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 03:21 PM
  4. I wish there was no show or fireworks
    By Alestro Bakai in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 03:13 PM
  5. Will DCA ever get a new fireworks show in the near future?
    By DCADude in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 11:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •