View Poll Results: If You Could Be A Disneyland Character, Which would it be? What would you want to do?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • A face character that participates in meet 'n greets.

19 36.54%
  • A non-face character that participates in meet 'n greets.

13 25.00%
  • A face character that entertains in parades.

14 26.92%
  • A non-face character that entertains in parades.

10 19.23%
  • A face character that performs in live shows.

10 19.23%
  • A non-face character that performs in live shows.

10 19.23%
  • A face character that mixes with crowds at during character dining.

7 13.46%
  • a non-face character that mixes with crowds during character dining.

7 13.46%
  • A character that entertains people during meet 'n greets, character dining, parades and shows.

17 32.69%
  • Other

5 9.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• The Study of Wumbo

Re: If You Could Be A Disneyland Character, Which would it be? What would you want to

If you read the book Castmember Confidential, it gives some insight into who is fit for which parts in the Character Department.

Unfortunately, if you read the book Castmember Confidential, you may be scarred for life. It's a little graphic.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: If You Could Be A Disneyland Character, Which would it be? What would you want to

Quote Originally Posted by PerformerInWaiting View Post
    I want to be Ariel who does everything
    You ROCK, PerformerInWaiting! Keep moving forward, shining your magic out for all to sea...er, to see.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DUXVAg7oWg]YouTube - The Little Mermaid On Broadway - Under The Sea[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by wumbology View Post
    I wouldn't want to be a non-face character, because I'd end up being the Queen of Hearts or Maleficent or someone. Height.

Streetmosphere! You can basically create your own character. It would be great.
    wumbology. I'll bet you would be the awesome most Streetmosphere character/ performer ever!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMouse View Post
    Jack Sparrow or Iron Man!
    Either would be way cool. You have very good taste in stong male characters, DMouse.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Cherry Tart

Anastasia (Cinderella's redheaded stepsister). You get to be rude and obnoxious and flirt with hot guys.

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by littlecricket View Post
    Anastasia (Cinderella's redheaded stepsister). You get to be rude and obnoxious and flirt with hot guys.
    Now littlecricket, that's using your noggin. Anastasia does indeed have a freewheelin' lisence to flirt. However, if girls enjoy flirting with hot guys...why is it that none of them approached me today while I drove around from place to place while working up a sweat in the smoldering sun?
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

The Devil From A Night On Bald Mountain, I'd be 12 feet tall and have a person roll me around on a makeshift mountain. It'd be awesome. I'd even have a speaker on the side of my mountain blaring out the evil Russian music from Fantasia. Then if someone hums Ave Maria I'd shutter up into my wings.

• wanderlust

I would love to be Alice. I'm too tall in real life but in this pretend world let's just say I'm Alice and I do meet and greets and get to play musical chairs and run around the park with my wonderland crew
    All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.

• Sock Puppet

Meet and greet/Parade Alice or Tinkerbell of course! Oh, also Wendy on the Pirate ship and Mickey in Fantasmic!
    What a dream!

• Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Wonderland View Post
    Meet and greet/Parade Alice or Tinkerbell of course! Oh, also Wendy on the Pirate ship and Mickey in Fantasmic!
    What a dream!
    When I was your age I wanted to be an Engineer for WED Engineering. It happened. Dreams can come true! Keep the faith.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Atari Adventure View Post
    When I was your age I wanted to be an Engineer for WED Engineering. It happened. Dreams can come true! Keep the faith.
    Thank you, I will!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I'd want to be Tigger. I'd be bouncing around like nobody's business.

• The Study of Wumbo

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    wumbology. I'll bet you would be the awesome most Streetmosphere character/ performer ever!
    Aww, thanks.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Darth Vader or the New Talking Mickey for Sure.

• former CM

Darth Maul, if I were younger. He's great in the Jedi training show.

I've never had the urge to cross-dress, but if I did, playing Cruella Deville or Edna Mode would be fun.

Bruce Banner--because Bill Bixby played him so well that I really related to him.

Haunted Mansion worker. They all should be characters after they focus on guest safety.

Jungle Cruise guide (again)

Iron Man/Tony Stark, as long as it's not hot out.

Golden/Diamond Horseshoe Review entertainer 20 years ago.

And most of all. . .
    CEO

• PERRY SCORES!!!!

I want to be terrance just so i can hang out with Tinkerbell all day!!!!

We are the corps The Cavaliers,
    There is no corps we fear,
    We march along and sing this song,
    For we know that we never never will go wrong, so
    March onto victory Cavaliers,
    As we march on through the years,
    We march along and sing this song,
    For we are The Cavaliers.

1...2...3... SPLOOIEEEE

• aliceindisneyland

alice, wendy or tinkerbell that does meet 'n' greets and parades/shows!
    you get to be with the wonderland crew, run around looking for pirates with peter or have fun with terrence and the other fairies

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast