View Poll Results: If You Could Be A Disneyland Character, Which would it be? What would you want to do?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • A face character that participates in meet 'n greets.

19 36.54%
  • A non-face character that participates in meet 'n greets.

13 25.00%
  • A face character that entertains in parades.

14 26.92%
  • A non-face character that entertains in parades.

10 19.23%
  • A face character that performs in live shows.

10 19.23%
  • A non-face character that performs in live shows.

10 19.23%
  • A face character that mixes with crowds at during character dining.

7 13.46%
  • a non-face character that mixes with crowds during character dining.

7 13.46%
  • A character that entertains people during meet 'n greets, character dining, parades and shows.

17 32.69%
  • Other

5 9.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• The 'Big Dreams' Kid

Re: If You Could Be A Disneyland Character, Which would it be? What would you want to

A non face character in meet and greets and parades, like maybe Donald, Goofy, or Frozone.

• Delawarean Girl

Re: If You Could Be A Disneyland Character, Which would it be? What would you want to

I said "A character that entertains people during meet 'n greets, character dining, parades and shows." I would like to do it all. Though, I would like to be a face character. I would love to speak my voice.

I think that I would want to be rapunzel when the movie first comes out. I think it would be awesome to be the first rapunzel, could you imagine how awesome it would have been to be the first cinderella or snow white?
    Also Charolette would be fun...

Oh how I love smiles!

• Big Hockey Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TCadillac View Post
    The Devil From A Night On Bald Mountain, I'd be 12 feet tall and have a person roll me around on a makeshift mountain. It'd be awesome. I'd even have a speaker on the side of my mountain blaring out the evil Russian music from Fantasia. Then if someone hums Ave Maria I'd shutter up into my wings.

You just tore my heart open by saying that. His name is Chernabog

I would want to be Brer Bear or Mickey even!

• Minion

i chose non face character for everything..but, i would love to be goliath from gargoyals..during halloween..and use the tink harness during the halloweentime fire works
    "Alright you primative screwheads listen up.."BRUCE CAMPBELL

• VFX Artist & Dark Lord

I would choose Darth Vader, but I'm completely over-qualified for that job.

Actually, growing up I always wanted to play Goofy or Brer Bear. I'm probably a bit to large and broad-shouldered now as an adult to play Goofy. And I can't see myself as a face character because I don't want to shave off the beard and mustache. I did that for a film role once. It was a military drama and I was playing a marine colonel. Had to be clean shaven and get a standard marine haircut. And I ended up mostly on the cutting room floor! I haven't shaved off the facial hair for a part since then. Perhaps I could be a hairy pirate face character.

It might be fun to be Baloo also.

But in all honesty, if I were going to be a performer at Disneyland I would want to be the comedian in the Golden Horseshoe. I would be an honor to follow in the footsteps of people like Wally Boag and Dick Hardwick.
    Last edited by C. Andrew Nelson; 06-15-2010 at 01:35 AM.

• My turn

The Wicked Queen. She's so regal and intimidating!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Choc View Post
    The Wicked Queen. She's so regal and intimidating!
    It would be so cool and fun having a regular Wicked Queen character in the parks portrayed by somebody that would put everything they had into making her come to life...regal evil, and thoroughly entertaining. I'm certain you would be fantastic in this and other roles, Choc.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Blew By You

Peter Pan was played by females, so I'd like to be Wendy or Alice to even the score!!
    I once donned the Sam the Eagle costume during the 1984 Summer Olympics and almost fainted due to the heat.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by TCadillac View Post
    The Devil From A Night On Bald Mountain, I'd be 12 feet tall and have a person roll me around on a makeshift mountain. It'd be awesome. I'd even have a speaker on the side of my mountain blaring out the evil Russian music from Fantasia. Then if someone hums Ave Maria I'd shutter up into my wings.
    Standing at 12 feet tall TCadillic, you would truely be one character that I could look up to.

Quote Originally Posted by ladollhouse View Post
    I would love to be Alice. I'm too tall in real life but in this pretend world let's just say I'm Alice and I do meet and greets and get to play musical chairs and run around the park with my wonderland crew
    I just saw Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland. It was devine! As in the book (and prevoious Disney cartoon film), Alice was tall a good deal of the time. I think that it would be so cool to feature a medium sized, small and tall Alice in Disney parks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Wonderland View Post
    Meet and greet/Parade Alice or Tinkerbell of course! Oh, also Wendy on the Pirate ship and Mickey in Fantasmic!
    What a dream!
    You have very good taste in a host of fun characters. You sound like a totally fun person!

Quote Originally Posted by Atari Adventure View Post
    When I was your age I wanted to be an Engineer for WED Engineering. It happened. Dreams can come true! Keep the faith.
    Nice to meet you, Atari Adventure. As a WED Engineer, you have enjoyed a highly rewarding career. i would love to here about the projects that you have worked on. So nice of you to offer the meaningful encouragement that you have to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Wonderland View Post
    Thank you, I will!
    Fantastic! Go, go, go for it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I'd want to be Tigger. I'd be bouncing around like nobody's business.
    The wonderful thing about Tiggers is that aimster would be my favorite one!

Quote Originally Posted by wumbology View Post
    Aww, thanks.
    You're very much welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    Darth Vader or the New Talking Mickey for Sure.
    Great choices, Jerrod! The new talking Mickey makes the magic more real than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by jcruise86 View Post
    Darth Maul, if I were younger. He's great in the Jedi training show.

I've never had the urge to cross-dress, but if I did, playing Cruella Deville or Edna Mode would be fun.

Bruce Banner--because Bill Bixby played him so well that I really related to him.

Haunted Mansion worker. They all should be characters after they focus on guest safety.

Jungle Cruise guide (again)

Iron Man/Tony Stark, as long as it's not hot out.

Golden/Diamond Horseshoe Review entertainer 20 years ago.

And most of all. . .
    CEO
    I would love to see you as a super hero, a Jungle Cruise skipper...or any of the other roles you mentioned...especially CEO.

Quote Originally Posted by padgerfan View Post
    I want to be terrance just so i can hang out with Tinkerbell all day!!!!
    I think Tinkerbell would prefer you to Terrance. Your pixie dust is of far higher quality.

• First star to the right..

as you probably would guess i would be none other than...peter pan!

i would go around the park causing trouble taking kids hats (which i actually saw peter do while in the line for bobsleds then get scolded by wendy), jumping on benches and crowing, and leading kids in a game of following the leader

to me seems like a lot of fun!

Mickey Mouse; I love the looks on kids faces when they first see him, the absolute wonder and awe!

Side story: My father in law teaches musical theatre and did Beauty and the Beast 2 years ago. A little girl walked up to Belle after the show and said, "I remember you from Disneyland!", and without missing a beat, Belle said, "I remember you, too!" Magic

• Minion

I would want to be Frollo in a meet n greet

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Oh my, such a hard choice. Honestly, I've wanted to be Ariel since I was 3 yrs old :P Then again I think Cruella would be a ton of fun or one of the Step Sisters.
    I also would have loved to be Giselle when she was in the park (or rather the El Capitan since that's where she did meet & greets and she looked like she had so much fun). I'd be happy to be any face character really

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    Oh my, such a hard choice. Honestly, I've wanted to be Ariel since I was 3 yrs old :P Then again I think Cruella would be a ton of fun or one of the Step Sisters.
    I also would have loved to be Giselle when she was in the park (or rather the El Capitan since that's where she did meet & greets and she looked like she had so much fun). I'd be happy to be any face character really

Well, you have an exhuberant personality that I am sure makes most all those around you very happy. You are a true princess in your own right Kuzcochik. I love your choices of disney princesses that you would like to portray. Glad that you mentioned Giselle. That character is so-o-o-o-o awesome!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast