View Poll Results: If You Could Be A Disneyland Character, Which would it be? What would you want to do?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • A face character that participates in meet 'n greets.

19 36.54%
  • A non-face character that participates in meet 'n greets.

13 25.00%
  • A face character that entertains in parades.

14 26.92%
  • A non-face character that entertains in parades.

10 19.23%
  • A face character that performs in live shows.

10 19.23%
  • A non-face character that performs in live shows.

10 19.23%
  • A face character that mixes with crowds at during character dining.

7 13.46%
  • a non-face character that mixes with crowds during character dining.

7 13.46%
  • A character that entertains people during meet 'n greets, character dining, parades and shows.

17 32.69%
  • Other

5 9.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

If You Could Be A Disneyland Character, Which would it be? What would you want to do?

I would like to hear from those of you that might enjoy being a Disneyland Resort character.

Personally, I would enjoy being an Aladdin face character that participates in meet n greets, character dining, parades and shows.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Banned User

Where i want to live: Mickeys house|Where i do live:FAR AWAY FROM THERE D:

Re: If You Could Be A Disneyland Character, Which would it be? What would you want to

The mad hatter. oh and of course i need an alice, and every once and a while some of the wonderland crew.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: If You Could Be A Disneyland Character, Which would it be? What would you want to

Quote Originally Posted by Fish_in_water View Post
    The mad hatter. oh and of course i need an alice, and every once and a while some of the wonderland crew.
    Curiouser and curious Sir Fish_in_water. You would make a most splendid Mad Hatter, worthy of the sweetest, prettiest Alice...and assorted madcap Wonderland characters. A very happy unbirthday to you!

• Banned User

Where i want to live: Mickeys house|Where i do live:FAR AWAY FROM THERE D:

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Curiouser and curious Sir Fish_in_water. You would make a most splendid Mad Hatter, worthy of the sweetest, prettiest Alice...and assorted madcap Wonderland characters. A very happy unbirthday to you!
    Aww. thats sweet this is just what i want in my visits to the ToT party this year at DL

• Hooterville, USA

I want to be Pluto so when that kid kicks me in the nads, I can chase him down and make it on youtube.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

I chose all the non-face categories. Don't think I'm qualified to be a face character. ; )
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

Here are some of my choices. I would love to be:

• either the Mickey that starts or ends Fantasmic!
    • meet & greet Minnie
    • Maleficent in a parade, show, or in a meet and greet (if they would bring her back out!

• show'em yer larboard side

I'd like to be a face character in the parades (specifically Belle because she's always been my favorite. unfortunately I'm no Disney princess! ). Also, I think it'd be fun to play some of the villains wandering around the park.

"No fear have ye of evil curses, says you? Properly warned ye be, says I. Who knows when that evil curse will strike the greedy beholders of this bewitched treasure?"

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES

"Perhaps ye knows too much. Ye've seen the cursed treasure, ye know where it be hidden. Now, proceed at yer own risk. These be the last friendly words ye'll hear. Ye may not survive to pass this way again."

• Infinitized!

Jack Sparrow - he's a chick magnet. Ok maybe Barbossa too...

King Louie's Neon dancing monkeys in F! I'd have way too much fun doing that, LOL.

• Future theatre actress <3

Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake

I want to be Ariel who does everything
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Fish_in_water View Post
    Aww. thats sweet this is just what i want in my visits to the ToT party this year at DL
    Is there any chance that the ToT car might find itself hurling down the rabbit hole? If so, count me in on the party Hatter dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas View Post
    I want to be Pluto so when that kid kicks me in the nads, I can chase him down and make it on youtube.
    \

Hope Mickey has enough Disney Dollars to bail you out...and hope your nads don't stay sore for long. That damned kid will learn not to mess with Pluto...cause Pluto prefers to mess alone and in private, right after dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Jack Sparrow - he's a chick magnet. Ok maybe Barbossa too...
    You will be the first Disney character with multiple personalities. The babes will get two fer the price of one.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily26 View Post
    King Louie's Neon dancing monkeys in F! I'd have way too much fun doing that, LOL.
    How utterly cool that would be! I can feel your glow from here, TigerLily.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-12-2010 at 07:57 PM.

• The Study of Wumbo

I wouldn't want to be a non-face character, because I'd end up being the Queen of Hearts or Maleficent or someone. Height.

Streetmosphere! You can basically create your own character. It would be great.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• Don't lets be silly! șoș

Jack Sparrow or Iron Man!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
    I chose all the non-face categories. Don't think I'm qualified to be a face character. ; )
    I admire your ambition to perform in a variety of ways.

Regarding the face character thing, hang in there. A film just might come along one day that has a major character which suits you to a "t". In the meantime, there are all kinds of creative and fun non-face character roles.

Quote Originally Posted by TikiRoom View Post
    Here are some of my choices. I would love to be:

• either the Mickey that starts or ends Fantasmic!
    • meet & greet Minnie
    • Maleficent in a parade, show, or in a meet and greet (if they would bring her back out!
    Nothing could be grander than to become Mickey during Fantasmic! I'm certain that families would also be immensely entertained by your meet 'n greet appearance as Minnie. Maleficent can certainly count on you. Even badguys/gals need friends.

Quote Originally Posted by DLmeg33 View Post
    I'd like to be a face character in the parades (specifically Belle because she's always been my favorite. unfortunately I'm no Disney princess! ). Also, I think it'd be fun to play some of the villains wandering around the park.
    There's a true princess inside the heart of any girl that has the positive attitude/aptitude that you do, DLmeg. Always remember this, sweetest of damsels.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast