Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Ride(s) You Would Most Enjoy Taking Your Pet On? Which Would You Not Take Them On?

I have a very beautiful but hyper yellow labrador retriever. He's also quite big and muscle bound. Space Mountain and California Screamin' would suit him perfectly.

I would be afraid to take him on It's A Small World out of concern that he might fetch some of the dolls, make them slimy and place them in my lap.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-12-2010 at 10:36 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• The 'Big Dreams' Kid

Re: Ride(s) You Would Most Enjoy Taking Your Pet On? Which Would You Not Take Them O

Pirates so it could meet the jail dog.

Wouldn't take it on Soarin', because it has never been higher than 4 feet in the air.

Re: Ride(s) You Would Most Enjoy Taking Your Pet On? Which Would You Not Take Them O

I wouldn't take my dog on Splash Mountain. Nothing worse than wet dog lol.
    "I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it"
    -Walt Disney

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

My dog would enjoy the canoes, Mark Twain or any other boat rides.

Which rides has Knerd brought her training dogs on?

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by dmtnt55 View Post
    Pirates so it could meet the jail dog.

Wouldn't take it on Soarin', because it has never been higher than 4 feet in the air.
    This entire post is so doggone cute, dmtnt. i can just envision a real dog standing in front of the animatronic jail dog while either barking at it or licking it.

Would hate to see a hight frightened pooch jump for safety out into the middle of the Soarin' film.

Quote Originally Posted by basketbuddy101 View Post
    I wouldn't take my dog on Splash Mountain. Nothing worse than wet dog lol.
    Doggy might swim over the big drop and land on somebody inside a log!

That would definitely be paws for concern.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    My dog would enjoy the canoes, Mark Twain or any other boat rides.

Which rides has Knerd brought her training dogs on?
    Didn't know knerd had training dogs, CA. That's cool. I enjoy working on training Rebel. Desire to take him to a professional school in the future.

It would be awesome to get our dogs together for a splashy time on the canoes...and Pirates of the Caribbean. Bet they would have the time of their lives on the river boats and on Pirates Lair...Island.

• We Go On.

I would probably like to bring my dog on the Haunted Mansion. People wouldn't know what they were seeing first time they looked at him... Muahaha!

My darling macaw would love to be a 'bird that sings words" at the Enchanted Tiki room.

I'd take her on pirates and let her sing, "Yo ho, yo ho, a Parrot's life for me!"

She would love to go swimming with the ducks in the Rivers of American. She loves water so much she thinks she's a duck disguised as a rare South American parrot...

She wants to be in the splash zone for World of Color - can the Imagineers really crank the fountains that night, please?

Splash, GRR, Jungle Cruise Small World, Storybook - if had water, she'd love it. Except she might learn the Small World song, and sing it over and over and over again!
    "Once upon a time there was a Magic Kingdom
    made of hopes and childhood fantasies
    A timeless place where every land was filled with wonder
    A place where everyone who enters its gates will be given the gift of the
    Young at Heart"

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by WDITrent View Post
    I would probably like to bring my dog on the Haunted Mansion. People wouldn't know what they were seeing first time they looked at him... Muahaha!
    Now you've got my curiosity soaring... What kind of dog are you talking of...some kind of sheepdog, pit bull, rottweiler mixed breed...a shaggy pit-weiler? .....

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Young at Heart View Post
    My darling macaw would love to be a 'bird that sings words" at the Enchanted Tiki room.

I'd take her on pirates and let her sing, "Yo ho, yo ho, a Parrot's life for me!"

She would love to go swimming with the ducks in the Rivers of American. She loves water so much she thinks she's a duck disguised as a rare South American parrot...

She wants to be in the splash zone for World of Color - can the Imagineers really crank the fountains that night, please?

Splash, GRR, Jungle Cruise Small World, Storybook - if had water, she'd love it. Except she might learn the Small World song, and sing it over and over and over again!
    May I tag along, Young At Heart? Your macaw sounds like one fun birdie! It would be totally cool to listen to a macaw sing the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki song...and bellow out yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me.

I'd love to see her go for a swim with Donald, too...in the Rivers of America, and in riding high on the World of Color fountains.

Storybookland Canal Boats always has ducks, right?

Then that's the right one for a pooch!

• Pretty in Pink Princess

My little Roxie (chihuahua) hates water and anything fast. We would have to stick to the pirate ship.

She would have a fit if I took her on Splash Mountain.

• Hooterville, USA

My cat would like to take a swipe at the baby ducks.

Don't think they're on any ride.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

These best/most/worst questions get more convoluted every day.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I would love to take my dog on Pirates or small world...and wont want to go on any coasters or indy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast