• How Peculiar

My First Annual Pass Question

I'm finally getting an Annual Pass guys! All I've ever gone for were either single day tickets or park hopper tickets, and last summer's Summer Fun Pass. I'm really excited, you have no idea how long I've wanted one, maybe since I was 5? Anyways, my mom is deciding on getting a deluxe pass and by paying for it monthly. What I'm asking for is,

_ In order to pay the pass monthly, do we have to purchase the pass at the Disneyland resort ticket booths? (exclude the online option.) I don't think we could stop by the local Albertsons and pay for the pass monthly right? o__O!
    _ How exactly do we obtain the pass? Do we get it right at the ticket booths, they take our picture there, and were off, or are there extra steps?
    _ If it's possible, how much does it cost to unblock a day? One of the blocked days is on my birthday ):

I know these all sound like a newbie post, but I sort of am to the Annual Pass family. Thanks again (:
    Fighting just to survive but you taught me I can.

Re: My First Annual Pass Question

The payment plans can only be done through Disney.

Since this is your first time getting a pass you will get a paper ticket from the ticket booth. You need to take this to one of the processing centers to get your real pass.

A blockout date ticket is $45.

Re: My First Annual Pass Question

Quote Originally Posted by scotchtape View Post
    I'm finally getting an Annual Pass guys! All I've ever gone for were either single day tickets or park hopper tickets, and last summer's Summer Fun Pass. I'm really excited, you have no idea how long I've wanted one, maybe since I was 5? Anyways, my mom is deciding on getting a deluxe pass and by paying for it monthly. What I'm asking for is,

_ In order to pay the pass monthly, do we have to purchase the pass at the Disneyland resort ticket booths? (exclude the online option.) I don't think we could stop by the local Albertsons and pay for the pass monthly right? o__O!
    _ How exactly do we obtain the pass? Do we get it right at the ticket booths, they take our picture there, and were off, or are there extra steps?
    _ If it's possible, how much does it cost to unblock a day? One of the blocked days is on my birthday ):

I know these all sound like a newbie post, but I sort of am to the Annual Pass family. Thanks again (:
    Info from Disneyland AP FaQs page :Disneyland&reg - Annual Passholder FAQ

How can I take advantage of the Monthly Payments option?

If you live in Southern California Zip Codes 90000-93599, you can spread the cost of your Annual Passport over 12 months. If you have never had an Annual Pass or have a Pass that has expired, purchasing with the Monthly Payments option is currently available only at any Disneyland® Resort Main Entrance Ticket Booth.

When you pay for the pass at the ticket booths you go into the parks to the AP processing center and they will take your picture and then print your pass at the processing center.

What is a Blockout Day ticket and where can I purchase it?

Blockout day tickets are available for purchase and are valid on a day that your Annual Passport is blocked out but you wish to visit the Resort Theme Parks. Blockout Day tickets are Park Hopper® tickets and are currently $45 each (prices subject to change without notice). These tickets are available at the Main Entrance Ticket Booths and may not be purchased in advance of the day you wish to visit. Annual Passholders must present their valid Annual Passport and valid Blockout day ticket to be admitted into the Disneyland® Resort Theme Parks on a Blockout day.

Hope this is what you needed!