WOC Dining at Trat

I have a question are there any substitutions on the main courses. I'm wondering since we have a person in our party who is a picky eater.
    Thanks

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: WOC Dinning at Trat

I think the only time you can make substitutions on the WOC dining packages is if there are particular dietary concerns, like a certain food allergy or diabetic or something like that. I don't think they will change something just because you don't like it.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Please pull the yellowtab

Can you order something outside of your dining package? Say, something like an extra dessert?

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

That is a good question also do they change the desserts on a daily basis.

• A Pirate's life for me!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndStar2theRight View Post
    Can you order something outside of your dining package? Say, something like an extra dessert?

Yes you can, but at an additional cost (over and above the WOC pricing).

Drinks, appetizers, desserts, etc... Go for it!

Your only obligation is to order the from the WOC menu and pay the flat fee (plus related costs). Other menu items are available to you if you want (but not in place of the WOC ones).

And yes, alternate dietary required items are available if you ask your server.

Enjoy! (we did)

• Banned User

Does anyone have reviews from the Trat dining option. I was going to go in a few weeks and wanted to purchase this dining option but want to know how the food was and also how the reserved seating was?

I will do a Review after Tonight's Dinner/ View

• Please pull the yellowtab

Quote Originally Posted by WDW FAN 88 View Post
    I will do a Review after Tonight's Dinner/ View
    Thanks WDW FAN 88! Hope everything goes smoothly for you !

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndStar2theRight View Post
    Thanks WDW FAN 88! Hope everything goes smoothly for you !
    We ate there June 11th for opening... My opinion? GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. First of all, dont plan on the online menu matching what the actual menu is. The online menu shows multiple salad options, when we got there, there was only one, and it was neither of the ones on the menu. Made a stink and got a regular dinner salad, which comes to the next point, they will not substitute anything, not even peas for broccoli, nothing, i had to raise my voice with every suit who worked for parks and resorts standing around me to get any attention that the menu didnt match. When the mean came, both were cold, sent them back, they sent the same food back heated up, so at this point the new york steak was rubbery, fatty, and all around bad, sent it back a second time, got a new one, it was identical as far as quality. I got the short ribs, and they were actually really good, but for 40 dollars it was about as small as a average hot dog cut in half. Wont ever eat there again.

also the desert a joke, you get one desert plate to share, and its two small quiche looking tarts, a small piece of tiramasu, and 2 strawberries...yes 2..

"Look kids, right over there, thats the toilet Eisner's going to flush my park down"

Wow what a night it went so smoothly. The dinner went way better than I expected, to bad there were not a few more first course aNd ending course selections and also Drinks Not Included but overall the main course was GREAT both my Parents had the Lamb and I had the Seafood Pasta which tasted Great. Dessert was also great the tart was like a cool Lava cake which was good.

The location for WOC ended up being a large space in the center which ended up not being full for the 10:15 show. The view is Great, I saw the show on the 15 from the Yellow section which in my opinion may be a better section to watch from instead of buying the meal.

Overall great night can not wait to see the show again.

WDW FAN 88

It's unfortunate that you had a bad experience, DLandfamily.

My wife and I had the exact opposite experience. Though we didn't go in with any preconceived notions of the available menu, either.

I had the New York (which was awesome). It was served with of of those butterknife looking steak knives, and it was the appropriate selection. Very tender and very tasty!

The wife had the Seafood Pasta and loved it. Unlike the Jambalaya over at Disneyland, they didn't skimp on the proteins. Very hearty. She loved it (but she did second guess her selection once she had a taste of my steak).

We liked the salad and, like I stated before, didn't know that other selections had been posted online or elsewhere. So there was no disappointment there.

We LOVED the desserts. After our meals we didn't really even need dessert so, the portions were perfect for us.

We also loved the way that entrance with a meal pass worked too. We got seats for the second show and were first in line for the meal pass section. I loved that we were led into the viewing area first to get settled and then the other pass holders. As far as that aspect goes, along with the meal, it's a fantastic experience and worth the cost (to us). The wife is trying to rally the kids to get me to take them back for Christmas time. I would gladly pay the cost for my family to experience it this way. In comparison to the Fantasmic! experience, this is a bargain!

Oh yeah, the show was cool, too.

We had an excellent WOC meal there last week. My husband had the New York Strip that was perfectly cooked and very tender (we did have an early reservation, @ 5 pm) and my lamb was excellent. Service was very good. We were sitting upstairs near the balcony and could easily see the parade go by as we were eating dessert. (We stood to see the parade, but it was an interesting vantage point from which to see it.)
    Getting to WoC was also very easy. I would recommend dining at WCT based on my experience last week.

Re: WOC Dining at Trat

I guess I could chalk our experience up to opening night jitters....We were like one of the first people to sit down after they openend for the first time that day. If everyone's else experience was good, we may have to try it again...

"Look kids, right over there, thats the toilet Eisner's going to flush my park down"