Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

• Disneyland History Lover

Re: will there be a lakers victory parade again this year?

Quote Originally Posted by asianbma View Post
    There will be a Lakers Parade down Disneyland Main Street this week! as stated by Jimmy Kimmel
    Interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrocc7007 View Post
    It'll be great! The CMs can wear helmets and riot gear as the guests burn the Main Street vehicles! Makes one so PROUD to be from LA!
    IN THE YEAR 2009--Sunday, June 14 - Lakers won championship..........Wednesday, June 17 - Laker parade downtown Los Angeles (violence free)..........Friday, June 19 - Laker parade at Disneyland and Kobe rode on float (nothing out-of-control)..........Today, Friday, June 18 - I phoned first thing this morning--was even put on hold so a supervisor could confirm answer: as of today (6/18/10) nothing planned/confirmed at this time. Last year Disneyland did not announce parade--everyone found out that morning (lol, and there was NO trace the day after the parade of the purple/gold Mickey ears one could ONLY get the day of the parade).

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Just came home from Jimmy Kimmel Taping...One of the very few to be selected to attend this special taping!!!! I shook all the Lakers Players hands Kobe, Ron, Derek, and Sasha awesome! I also touched the Championship Trophy for .5 sec!!! Once in a life time experience unfortunately, no cameras was allowed in Jimmy Kimmel

There will be a Lakers Parade down Disneyland Main Street this week! as stated by Jimmy Kimmel
    I don't know how you did this, but....dang. What an amazing experience! I'll look for you on the show.

• Parking Lot > DCA

..the next day at Disneyland there was a Lakers Parade down Main Street with only one player and that was KOBE Bryant.[/COLOR]
    Kobe would be the only player in the parade.

was there any more discussion off the air after the show? the only thing I saw was jimmy kimmel saying on air they were invited. thanks asianbma!

I'd love to go to Laker parade at disneyland. So, not all the players would be expected?

• Minion

he's going to Compton. that's scary.....
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CRUClPdRVI]YouTube - Kobe Bryant Goes to DisneyLand[/ame]

• Hooterville, USA

The parade consisted of one float with Bryant on it.

No riots or burning of buildings, but I booed him for the Colorado incident.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by 1planetclaire View Post
    IN THE YEAR 2009--Sunday, June 14 - Lakers won championship..........Wednesday, June 17 - Laker parade downtown Los Angeles (violence free)..........Friday, June 19 - Laker parade at Disneyland and Kobe rode on float (nothing out-of-control)..........Today, Friday, June 18 - I phoned first thing this morning--was even put on hold so a supervisor could confirm answer: as of today (6/18/10) nothing planned/confirmed at this time. Last year Disneyland did not announce parade--everyone found out that morning (lol, and there was NO trace the day after the parade of the purple/gold Mickey ears one could ONLY get the day of the parade).
    Welcome to MiceChat.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Pretty in Pink Princess

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Hill View Post
    He's helped bring 5 championships to LA, he can have the biggest bloated head in the history of mankind for all I care. Regardless the biggest head crown now goes to Lebron not Kobe.
    You know he is not a one man team and its sad how everyone is treating him like that. In the final game he wasn't the one that should have got mvp. Derek Fisher scored big for the team, not Kobe. To make it worse Lil Wayne even made a song about about him. These are reasons why his head is so bloated with cockiness and arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by MsTiauna View Post
    You know he is not a one man team and its sad how everyone is treating him like that. In the final game he wasn't the one that should have got mvp. Derek Fisher scored big for the team, not Kobe. To make it worse Lil Wayne even made a song about about him. These are reasons why his head is so bloated with cockiness and arrogance.
    So he's cocky because the league awarded him the mvp (which he deserved) and some idiot rapper did a song about him. Gotcha.

I love Fish, but he did not deserve the Finals MVP. Gasol possibly but not Fisher. And it wasn't Fish who saved game 7 for them it was Artest. He's not a "one man team" but he is the face of the Lakers, just like Wade is for Miami and Howard is for Orlando. And Kobe is not the only NBA star that a rapper has given props to in their song. You must hate Wade & James then as well because Jay-Z recently gave props to them too. Hell Shaq had rap cds for crying out loud. If you're going to hate on someone at least have some valid reasons instead of just going along with the crowd. And newsflash 95% of NBA players are cocky as hell.

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Talking Re: will there be a lakers victory parade again this year?

I saw myself on TV for a split sec at 1:43-1:45 upper right hand corner with a red plaid shirt

Go Lakers!

at the end of the show Jimmy said they would be going to Disneyland except for Ron Artest. so hopefully some of the players show up for the Disneyland Parade not just Kobe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPJnj4uAoTc&feature=popt00us13]YouTube - The Lakers on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 1[/ame]
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• ^.^

If anyone gets any updates on this, PLEASE POST! Would love to see the Lakers parade down mainstreet, even if it is just Kobe!

Who cares if he as a big ego? How could he not?
    Jessica: Oh! My hero. [Walks past Valiant] Oh, Honey Bunny!
    Roger: Oh, Lovecup!
    2010 Gumball Rally LITE! *The Five Best Friends That Anyone Could Have!*
    2011 Gumball Rally! *Cruisin' Bayou Tours*
    Twitter!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MsTiauna View Post
    Derek Fisher is my favorite Laker. If anyone deserved to be on a Float, it would be Derek. HE was the one who sparked the momentum shift in the 4th quarter with that beautiful 3 pointer that tied the game. He is constantly taking a charge, in someone's face defensively or fighting for the ball. To me, he will always be the heart and soul of whatever Laker team he is on.

And....he also made THE best clutch playoff shot of all time with .04 of a second left on the clock a few years back...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TdZHffwOF8]YouTube - derek fisher 0.4 shot[/ame]

• ^.^

True, MacDaddy, but Pau is my favorite. With his gangly spaghetti arms ^.^
    Jessica: Oh! My hero. [Walks past Valiant] Oh, Honey Bunny!
    Roger: Oh, Lovecup!
    2010 Gumball Rally LITE! *The Five Best Friends That Anyone Could Have!*
    2011 Gumball Rally! *Cruisin' Bayou Tours*
    Twitter!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast