Thread: D'Oh!

• Time Traveler

D'Oh!

I was planning a trip to DL in December, hopefully to stay at Paradise Pier, and come to find out that it's all booked
    The hotel I normally stay at is closed for renovation, and I've never stayed anywhere else, so now I'm not really sure where to stay. The Hilton looks nice and isn't as expensive as I thought it would be. This will be my first time (in 14+ trips) that I'll be there during the holiday season, so I'm really not sure what to expect. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

-Danny
    I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
    Gas For Car- $60
    Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

• Disneyland Addict

Re: D'Oh!

Expect it to be busy and just be patient. Depending on how many nights you are going to be there, try getawaytoday.com, some of the hotels have free nights after you stay so many nights before and it turns out to be a good deal if you can get a free night, otherwise it's the same price as every other booking agency. Some have 3rd, 4th or 5th night free. (Plus, they'll take out the price of the included tickets if you have an AP.) Never tried the Hilton, but I like the Holiday Inn Resort Area and the Staybridge Suites. Homewood Suites was OK, but the shuttle sucked. Depends on how much room you need. If you just want a regular room, Best Western Park Place Inn and Suites is closest. Good Luck!

• :)

why not the Desert Palms?

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

i've stayed at the Hilton and i have to say it was a very plesant experience. the rooms are nicely furnished and they've got giant windows and if you're lucky you can have a room that faces the parks. but just try searching through the other "good neighbor" hotels, there's a TON of them...just DO NOT stay at the marriot which is further down Harbor Blvd...truly sucks!! their OJ at the contenential buffet tastes like mildew...blech!!!

• Disney lover

It'll be crowded but itll be a blast!!! I recomened the Disneyland hotel, however my geuss is that itll be booked soild but its worth a shot!

• Photographer/Disney Lover

I love the Embassy Suites, but i dunno if you need that much room. Its an awsome hotel, and lots of space, and amazing lobby!
    "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money." ~ Walt Disney

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Danny were u trying to stay at the coast anhiem? if so weird me to neways im aparently stayin at the crowne plaza or something kinda scared i dont like suprises and i wish i was closer to the park good luck on ur search
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• Time Traveler

^Yes I was trying to stay at the Coast Anaheim. That's where I've stayed everytime since I was about 5. One other thing, I'm flying too so that kind hikes up the price.
    I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
    Gas For Car- $60
    Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

• Defying Gravity

I stayed at Anaheim Sheraton this summer, but that was a bit of a disappointment. The only thing I really liked was the location, but lots of other hotels has that as well.
    You say Im a bitch like its a bad thing.

London BABY!!

• Defying Gravity

Double posted, darn it.
    You say Im a bitch like its a bad thing.

London BABY!!